Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey))

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Empty Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey))

Post by Super Aid Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:25 pm

The following Attitude Talks show took place on 24th November 2021

Enjoy

Attitude Talks intro

Begins

Featuring unknown music being played

And several members of ROG

That appear doing the intro

Those featured are.....

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_the%20american%20samuraiAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Aid

"American Samurai" Max Thomas, SJ Pandora, Aid

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_LaceyAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_CartyAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Eve%20Star

Lacey, Cartwright, Eve Star

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Gary%20GuitarAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Prince%20Eragon%20Dragon

Gary Guitar, Alana Reeves, Prince Eragon Dragon

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Talulah%20RyanAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Super%20Icon%202Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Myjestic%20Emporess

Talulah, Super Icon, Myjestic Emporess

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Ken%20GaiaAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Nick%20Danger

Ken Gaia, Ayumi Hiroshi, Nick Danger

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_the%20JoeAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Super%20Girl

Kid Kitsune, The Joe, Super Girl

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Daniels%20The%20JugglerAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_LucinaAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Ryu%20Dhalsim

Daniels The Juggler, Lucina Grace, Ryu Dhalsim

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Rauko%20DurAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Diana%20La%20Cazadora

Vanessa Dynamite, Rauko Dur, Diana La Cazadora

Then after Diana La Cazadora disappears, 'Attitude' appears in red

Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks'

'Attitude' vanishes

Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Mason%20Keller

Annie Fong with a miserable looking Mason Keller sitting next to Annie's left are seen sitting behind a big round table

Inside a studio

Somewhere in Atlanta, U.S.A.

The unknown music then fades out

Annie Fong: Hello everyone!
Good evening from Atlanta.
And welcome to, Attitude Talks.
With me Annie Fong.
And a very happy looking, Mason Keller!

Mason Keller: Very funny Fong!
NOT!

Annie Fong: So what is it Mason?

Mason Keller: What is what?

Annie Fong: Why you so cheerful and happy.
You going to tell me and the watching people?

Mason Keller: You're not funny Fong.
Never have been.
Never will be?
Have you been seeing whats been happening on Attitude since the last Attitude Talks?

Annie Fong: How can I not Mason?
I've been sitting with you and Mason at ringside.
Calling the action.
As always

Mason Keller: Well then.
Even you know the tragic events that unfolded!

Annie Fong: Tragic events?
What tragic events?

Mason Keller: Oh my days.....

Mason slaps his right hand into his face to facepalm

Mason then shakes his head

Mason Keller: Oh Fong, Fong, Fong

Annie Fong: What?
What?
What?

Mason takes his right hand off the face as he looks towards Annie

Mason Keller: Don't you start with that

Annie Fong: Start with?

Mason Keller: You know what I mean.
Those stupid whats!
And another thing!

Annie Fong: Yes?

Mason Keller: Even you are not that stupid to deny the tragic events that you and everyone saw lately on the Attitude shows!
Although I might actually question if you really are not even that stupid!
Just look what happened at the end of one of those Attitude show!

Annie Fong: What?

Mason Keller: Cartwright walking out right before that show ended!

Annie Fong: True that did happen

Mason Keller: Listening to him speak to that idiot John.
Hearing the clear pain that was in his voice.
When saying those words that he obviously didn't want to say.
Saying that he and Max Thomas couldn't stop Band Aid on the same night.
That Band Aid beat them both.
That Band Aid became the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Champion.
And admitting that maybe he was no longer the best.
That maybe, Band Aid was the best.
That Ring Of Glory could no longer be saved.
That Band Aid and his followers won

Mason pauses for two seconds

Mason Keller: Hearing all those words coming out of Cartwright's mouth.
That was upsetting to me.
I never thought I would ever see and hear Cartwright like that.
And now, he has maybe walked away for good.
Maybe walked out of Ring Of Glory.
And maybe, no more D.E.A.T.H too.
So yeah, seeing Cartwright's career in Ring Of Glory maybe ending like that is tragic.
Very, tragic

Annie Fong: Well that remains to be seen.
Whether or not we have seen Cartwright for the last time.
In Ring Of Glory

Mason Keller: I hope not.
I really hope not.
But the way he was speaking at the end of Attitude.
Even I am not one percent certain if he will come back

Annie Fong: I guess we'll have to wait and see if he will, return.
Or not.
But for now, it's tinme to bring the guests out.
This will cheer you up

Mason Keller: Really Fong?
You do make it impossible for me to trust you when you say things like that!

Annie look towards the camera in front

Annie Fong: It's time.
Time to bring out the guests for tonight's show.
They are....,.Alana Reeves.
Lacey.
The returning Super Girl.
And the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight champion, Aid!

Mason Keller: WHAT!

Mason slaps his right hand down onto the table in anger

Mason Keller: NO SURPRISE WHATSOEVER THAT YOU WOULD PULL THIS STUNT ON ME FONG!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Lacey
Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Super%20GirlAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Aid

From the right side, Alana Reeves walks into the studio with Lacey following in behind her, Super Girl following in behind Lacey and Aid following in behind Super Girl

All four start to move over to the left side of the table before Alana sits down on a chair

Super Girl then sits down on the chair next to the left of Alana

Aid then sits down on the chair next to the left of Alana and to the right of Annie

Aid puts the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt down on the table in front

Finally, Lacey sits her bottom down on Aid's lap and Aid holds her

Annie Fong: Well firstly, good evening to you all

Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves and Lacey: Good evening Annie

Annie Fong: And congratulations on becoming the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Champion Aid

Aid: Thanks Annie

Last edited by Super Aid on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey))

Post by Super Girl Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:33 pm

Super Girl: Good evening Mason.
My old friend

Mason Keller: YOU!

Super Girl: Yes, me.
Your favourite wrestler

Mason Keller: HOW DARE YOU!
HOW DARE YOU EVEN CLAIM TO BE MY FAVOURITE WRESTLER SUPER GOB!
YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE APPEARING AGAIN ON MY SHOW!
MORE SO THAN THOSE OTHER THREE!
IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT HE IS APPEARING ON ATTITUDE TALKS FOR THE SECOND STRAIGHT TIME!
AND WORSE, AS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
BUT SEEING YOU AGAIN DAMN IT.....

Super Girl: If you got a problem with Aid being here Mason.
Maybe I should put you on this table.
Sit my bum down on your back.
Bring your legs up under my armpits.
And make you cry as you tap non stop.
Like Annie did on this very show.
Or, maybe Alana or Lacey could do it.
What you think ladies?

Alana Reeves: Sounds like fun to do SG

Super Girl: What you think Lace?
Do you want to sit down on Mason's back?
After putting him on the table.
And make him cry as he taps non stop like Annie once did?
Or should it be me or Alana?

Mason Keller: You're joking right?

Super Girl: You see us laughing Keller?

Annie Fong: Anyway, let's begin by showing footage from the Attitude show in Birmingham.
Where Aid became World Heavyweight Champion

Mason Keller: You have to go and have that shown Fong

Annie Fong: Of course Mason
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey))

Post by Super Aid Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:38 pm

The studio disappears and gets replaced by footage from the Attitude show on 27th October 2021

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_CartyAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Aid

The first footage is from Cartwright vs Aid

The footage starts to play

Cartwright grabs Aid around the upper legs to lift him up then puts Aid on the top turnbuckle as Cartwright climbs up onto the two middle ropes right by the sides of the middle turnbuckle

Annie Fong: This could about to get worse for Aid

Cartwright puts his right arm around Aid's head

Annie Fong: Especially with what Cartwright has got in mind!

Cartwright looks out towards the loud booing fans to his left and right

Frank Watson: Is he looking to Superplex Aid from off the top?!

Cartwright looks back towards Aid

Annie Fong: Or DDT him by the looks of things!

Aid suddenly counters the Super DDT by suddenly putting his right hand in-between Cartwright's upper thighs to help grasp him then lifts Cartwright up as he brings his own upper body back up and puts Cartwright over the right shoulder as the loud booing from the fans turn to cheers

Frank Watson: MORE LIKE NEITHER!

Aid jumps off the top turnbuckle to go downwards
before Aid slams Cartwright down onto the mat in front back first, executing an Aidslam as the cheers from the fans turns to loud cheers

Frank Watson: AIDSLAM!
AIDSLAM!
AIDSLAM!

Aid stays down on the mat whilst now facing upwards and holds the back of his neck with the right hand

Annie Fong: From out of nowhere!
But Aid cannot follow it up with the cover!

Mason Keller: One very, very, very lucky move from him!

Annie Fong: Lucky move?

Mason Keller: Yes!
And I tell you why he's not making the cover.
That neck of his!

Frank Watson: I agree

Mason Keller: That must be really hurting old Band Aid now!
Especially after that Piledriver onto the chair!

Frank Watson: With both of them down.
What is going to happen now?

Aid slowly starts to get up

Frank Watson: The ref can't count them out for starters

Aid is back up on his feet whilst holding his neck with the right hand but now also the back with the left hand

Frank Watson: Aid is back up

Mason Keller: And holding his back too!

Aid walks over to Cartwright

Annie Fong: Obviously still feeling the events of getting slammed onto the steel chair three times in a row!

Aid takes his left hand off the back then the right hand off the neck before grabbing a groggy Cartwright by the sides of the masked head with the hands to bring Cartwright up onto his feet and put Cartwright against the ropes at the top side of the ring

Annie Fong: But not enough to stop him picking Carty up!

Aid grabs Cartwright's left hand with his own left hand then irish whips Cartwright across the ring, sending Cartwright into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring whilst walking after him

Aid sees Cartwright running back towards him then Aid stops to intercept, grab
before Aid turns one hundred and eighty degrees Anti-clockwise to go downwards and slam Cartwright down onto the mat in front back first, executing a Aid Powerslam as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: AID POWERSLAM!

Aid hooks Cartwright's left leg

Referee Gordon Beasley goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down onto the mat): ....Oneeeeeee....

The Fans: Oneeeeeee!

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up

Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down onto the mat): ....Twooooooo....

The Fans: Twooooooo!

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Cartwright gets the left shoulder up as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: CARTWRIGHT BARELY SAVES HIMSELF!

Referee Gordon Beasley gets up onto his feet

Annie Fong: Oh my goodness!

Aid releases Cartwright's left leg, sits up onto the back of his boots whilst his knees and lower legs are still on the mat and puts his hands on the back of the head

Annie Fong: How close was that?!
How close did Aid just come to giving Cartwright a rare pinfall loss on Attitude?!
And then going on to face Max for the World Heavyweight Championship later on?!

Aid gets back up onto his feet

Frank Watson: About a point one second away I'd say

Aid suddenly turns his hands into fists and starts pounding his chest with them as the fans react by cheering loudly, executing Chest Pounding

Annie Fong: But look at Aid right now!
He's gotten himself all fired up!

Aid stops pounding his chest then Aid grabs Cartwright by the sides of the masked head with the hands to bring Cartwright up onto his feet

Annie Fong: And that spells bad news for Cartwright!

Aid swings the right arm upwards
before Aid hits Cartwright in the masked chin with the right forearm, knocking Cartwright backwards with a European Uppercut

Frank Watson: Aid knocks him backwards

Aid walks over to Cartwright then Aid grabs Cartwright's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Cartwright across the ring, sending Cartwright back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's bottom right corner

Aid takes a forward run, jumps
before Aid hits Cartwright in the corner with his own body, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: Splash into the corner!

Aid grabs Cartwright's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Cartwright across the ring, sending Cartwright back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's top left corner

before Aid hits Cartwright in the corner with his own body, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: And again into another corner!

Annie Fong: This is looking bad for Carty!

Aid grabs Cartwright's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Cartwright across the ring, sending Cartwright back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's bottom left corner

Frank Watson: Splash into a third corner!

Annie Fong: And for Max for that matter!

Aid grabs Cartwright's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Cartwright across the ring, sending Cartwright back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's top right corner

Frank Watson: Aid has now splashed Cartwright in all four corners!

Aid puts the right hand in-between a groggy Cartwright's upper legs to help grasp him then Aid lifts Cartwright up to hold Cartwright horizontally across the chest

Mason Keller: OH NO!

Annie Fong: Carty really, really, is in big trouble!

Aid starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner then after just going past the ring's top right corner, Aid jumps up as he turns ninety degrees anti-clockwise
before Aid goes downwards and slams Cartwright down onto the mat in front back first, executing a Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: AID RUNNING SLAM!

Frank Watson: ARE WE ABOUT TO GET A WORLD TITLE MATCH LATER ON TONIGHT?!

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up but then suddenly, his legs get grabbed and he gets pulled under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring before ending up down on the padded floor below outside the ring

Annie Fong: What the hell?!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_The%20American%20Samurai

"American Samurai" Max Thomas is now seen outside the ring, being the one who pulled referee Gordon Beasley out of the ring

Frank Watson: MAX THOMAS!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas rolls under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring then stands up as the fans are heard booing loudly

Frank Watson: THE WORLD CHAMPION PULLED THE REFEREE OUT!
AND PREVENTED THE WIN FOR AID!

Mason Keller: Thank goodness!

Aid releases Cartwright's left leg and gets up as "American Samurai" Max Thomas walks over to him then "American Samurai" Max Thomas puts his hands over Aid's eyes
before "American Samurai" Max Thomas brings them downwards, scratching Aid with an Eye Rake and leaving Aid blind

Frank Watson: Now he rakes Aid's eyes

"American Samurai" Max Thomas brings Aid over to the steel chair, puts his left arm around Aid's head, turns around one hundred and eighty degrees anti-clockwise whilst grabbing Aid's head
before "American Samurai" Max Thomas goes down and slams Aid down onto the steel chair face first, executing a Life Cutter Onto Steel Chair

Frank Watson: LIFE CUTTER ONTO THE CHAIR!

Annie Fong: Oh my God!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas gets up and looks around with an arrogant smirk on his face at the fans who are really booing loudly towards him

Mason Keller: Right onto that chair!
Beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful from the champ!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas turns his attention back to Aid then squats down to roll Aid off the chair with Aid now bleeding on the face as "American Samurai" Max Thomas gets back up to a standing position

Annie Fong: Aid is now bleeding!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas walks over to grabs Cartwright's hands then pulls him over and puts Cartwright on top across Aid's chest before letting go of Cartwright's hands as referee Gordon Beasley gets back into the ring

Frank Watson: And what Max just did may well now end Aid's career!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas goes down to roll under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring before going to stand on the padded floor below outside the ring

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets the right shoulder up as the loud booing from the fans turns to loud cheers

Frank Watson: IT DOESN'T!

Referee Gordon Beasley gets up onto his feet as an angry looking "American Samurai" Max Thomas is seen with his hands on the back of the head outside the ring

Frank Watson: AID'S CAREER DIDN'T END RIGHT THERE!

Mason Keller: WHAT IN THE HELL?!

Back in the ring, Cartwright is seen slowly starting to get up

Mason Keller: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Cartwright is back up on his feet and looking towards referee Gordon Beasley

Annie Fong: What's ridiculous about it?
Aid is still in this match!

Mason Keller: That's what makes it ridiculous!
He shouldn't still be in this match!

Cartwright turns his attention back to Aid then Cartwright grabs a groggy Aid by the sides of the head with the hands to bring Aid up onto his feet

Mason Keller: HIS CAREER SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW!

Cartwright quickly gets behind Aid then lifts Aid up, placing Aid face up across the back of the shoulders as the fans return to booing loudly

Frank Watson: It may still about to be!

Aid suddenly fights his way off Cartwright's shoulders and lands on her feet behind Cartwright, avoiding the Cartwright Crash as the loud booing from the fans dies down

Annie Fong: No it won't!

Aid sees Cartwright turn around clockwise then shots the right leg upwards whilst turning the body to the left
before Aid hits Cartwright in the masked face with the sole of the right boot, knocking Cartwright down onto the mat with a Superkick as the fans cheer whilst Aid brings the right leg back down then goes down onto the mat himself

Frank Watson: Aid kicks Cartwright in the face!

Annie Fong: Now what?
Now what will happen?
Both of them are down on the mat!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas rolls under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring to get in

Frank Watson: Max is back in!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas sees the steel chair and picks it up as he stands up close to the ropes at the bottom side of the ring whilst the fans are back to booing loudly

Annie Fong: He's got the chair!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas lifts the steel chair up

Mason Keller: And he';s going to use it to finish the job off!
Finish Band Aid's career once and for all!

Suddenly, the loud booing from the fans turns to loud cheers!

Mason Keller: The fans are now finally cheering for Max!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Alana%20Reeves

Alana Reeves is seen rushing under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring to get in before standing up

Annie Fong: Oh no they're not!

Frank Watson: Alana is here!

Alana Reeves suddenly jumps up to go horizontal in mid-air whilst holding the feet together
before Alana Reeves hits the steel chair with the soles of the boots, making the steel chair go backwards to hit "American Samurai" Max Thomas in the face then knocking him over the top rope and sending him down onto the padded floor below with a Dropkick To Steel Chair Into Face as the fans cheer loudly whilst Alana Reeves and the steel chair end up down on the mat

Mason Keller: WHAAAAAAT!

Frank Watson: ALANA JUST DROPKICKED THE CHAIR INTO MAX'S FACE!

Annie Fong: AND SENT HIM OUT OF THE RING!

Mason Keller: THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Alana Reeves sees the steel chair then picks it up as she gets back up onto her feet

Frank Watson: Now Alana has the chair!

Mason Keller: Oh God no!
I bet she'll use it on Cartwright now!

Alana Reeves suddenly throws the steel chair to Aid then Alana Reeves goes down to roll under the bottom rope at the tight side of the ring to go onto the ring apron before dropping down to stand on the padded floor outside the ring

Mason Keller: What?

Frank Watson: No she won't!
She gave the chair to Aid instead!

Aid sees the steel chair then grabs it before slowly starting to get up

Annie Fong: Will he?

Aid is now back up on his feet

Annie Fong: Won't he?!

Aid sees Cartwright slowly starting to get up

Frank Watson: What will Aid decide to do here?!

Mason Keller: He'll try to nail Carty with that chair!
I've no doubts about that!
Just watch him!
Watch him!

Aid sees Cartwright back up on his feet, throws the steel chair to Cartwright who catches it then Aid shoots the right leg upwards whilst turning the body to the left
before Aid hits the steel chair with the soles of the boots, making the steel chair hit Cartwright in the masked face and knock Cartwright down onto the mat with a Superkick To Steel Chair To Face as the fans cheer loudly whilst Aid brings the right leg back down and the steel chair ends up down on the mat

Mason Keller: Oh no!

Frank Watson: AID SUPERKICKS THE CHAIR INTO CARTWRIGHT!

Aid grabs a groggy Cartwright by the sides of the head with the hands to bring Cartwright up onto his feet

Annie Fong: Aid may about to finish Cartwright off!

Aid puts his right hand in-between upper thighs to help grasp him then Aid lifts Cartwright up to hold Cartwright horizontally across the chest before walking over to the ring's top right corner

Frank Watson: HERE HE GOES!

Aid starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner then Aid jumps up whilst turning ninety degree to the left after just going past the ring's top right corner
and goes downwards to slam Cartwright down on the mat in front back first, executing a Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer loudly

Mason Keller: NOOOOO!

Mason Keller: GET UP MAX!

Referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Mason Keller: GET UP NOW!

Mason Keller: OR KICK OUT CARTY!

Mason Keller: KICK OUT NOW!

Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down onto the mat): ....Threeeeee....

The Fans: Threeeeeee!

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans cheer incredibly loudly as referee Gordon Beasley gets up, signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match

Frank Watson: AID DID IT!

Aid releases Cartwright left leg and slowly starts to get up

Frank Watson: AID GETS HIS REMATCH FOR THE WORLD TITLE!

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen!
The winner of the match!
As a result of a pinfall!

Aid is now back up on his feet

Sandra Evans: And getting a shot at the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Championship tonight!
AIIIIIIIIIID!

Aid is holding the back of his neck with the right hand as Alana Reeves rolls under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring to get in before standing up as "War" by Vince Dicola starts to play in the arena

Frank Watson: ONE DOWN.
ONE TO GO FOR AID TONIGHT!
AND THAT ONE IS MAX THOMAS HIMSELF!
FOR THE RING OF GLORY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:39 pm

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_the%20american%20samuraiAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Aid

The footage then changes to "American Samurai" Max Thomas vs Aid for the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Championship

The footage starts to play

Aid stops pounding his chest, turns his attention back to "American Samurai" Max Thomas then Aid grabs a groggy "American Samurai" Max Thomas by the sides of the head with the hands to bring "American Samurai" Max Thomas up onto his feet

Annie Fong: And just like that, Max finds himself in serious trouble!

Aid puts his right hand in-between "American Samurai" Max Thomas' upper thighs to help grasp him then Aid lifts "American Samurai" Max Thomas up to hold "American Samurai" Max Thomas horizontally across the chest

Annie Fong: Not more so than right now!

Aid walks over to the ring's top left corner, starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner then right after going past the ring's top left corner, jumps up whilst turning ninety degrees anti-clockwise
before Aid goes downwards and slams "American Samurai" Max Thomas down onto the mat in front back first, executing the Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer very loudly

Mason Keller: NO!

AID RUNNING SLAM!

Aid hooks "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left leg

Frank Watson: IS HE ABOUT TO CAPTURE THE CHAMPIONSHIP?!

The Fans: ONEEEEEEE!

The Fans: TWOOOOOOO!

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when "American Samurai" Max Thomas gets the left shoulder up as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: NO HE'S NOT!

Frank Watson: MAX MANAGES TO SAVE HIMSELF!

Aid releases "American Samurai" Max Thomas's left leg, gets up and puts the hands on the back of the head

Annie Fong: So close!
So very, very, close!

Mason Keller: But Max will not stay down easily!
Never has!
Never will!

Annie Fong: He's the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Champion.
The last person he wants to lose that title to is Aid!

Aid grabs "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left hand with his own left hand and irish whips "American Samurai" Max Thomas across the ring, sending "American Samurai" Max Thomas back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's bottom right corner

Annie Fong: But he almost just did!
And still could!

before Aid hits "American Samurai" Max Thomas in the corner with his own body, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: Aid splashes Max in the corner!

Aid grabs "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left hand with his own left hand and irish whips "American Samurai" Max Thomas across the ring, sending "American Samurai" Max Thomas back first into the turnbuckles at the ring's top left corner

before Aid hits "American Samurai" Max Thomas in the corner with his own body, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: A second one into another corner!

Annie Fong: Even Max himself can't survive for much longer if Aid keeps this up

Aid puts his right hand in-between "American Samurai" Max Thomas' upper thighs to help grasp him then Aid lifts "American Samurai" Max Thomas up to hold "American Samurai" Max Thomas horizontally across the chest

Mason Keller: OH NO!

Annie Fong: Here he goes again!

Aid starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner then right after going past the ring's top left corner, jumps up whilst turning ninety degrees anti-clockwise
before Aid goes downwards and slams "American Samurai" Max Thomas down onto the mat in front back first, executing the Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer very loudly

Frank Watson : AID RUNNING SLAM NUMBER TWO!

Aid hooks "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left leg

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up but then suddenly, he gets pulled under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring and down onto the padded floor below

Frank Watson: What the?
What just happened?!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Carty

The fans are booing loudly as Cartwright is seen as the one responsible for pulling referee Gordon Beasley out of the ring

Frank Watson: It's that damn Cartwright!
He pulled the ref out of the ring just as Aid was about to become World Heavyweight Champion!

Cartwright rolls under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring to get in

Mason Keller: As usual, Cartwright's timing was perfect!

Cartwright gets up, sees Aid get up after Aid releases "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left leg whilst Cartwright turns the right hand into a fist, swing the right arm forward

Aid counters the Punch by blocking Cartwright's right fist with the left hand, turns his own right hand into a fist
before Aid swings the right arm forward and hits Cartwright in the masked face with the right fist, rocking Cartwright with a Punch and making Cartwright turn his masked head to the left as the loud booing from the fans turns to cheers

Annie Fong: But trying to attack Aid wasn't!

Cartwright turns his head back round as Aid swings the right arm forward
before Aid swings the right arm forward and hits Cartwright in the masked face with the right fist, rocking Cartwright with a Punch and making Cartwright turn his masked head to the left

Aid winds up his right arm as he sees Cartwright turn his head back round
before Aid swings the right arm forward and hits Cartwright in the masked face with the right fist, knocking Cartwright down onto the mat with a Big Punch as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: Aid knocks him down!

Aid backs up several steps as he sees Cartwright slowly getting up by the ropes at the the top side of the ring and when Cartwright is back up on his feet, Aid extends the right arm out to the side as he charges towards Cartwright
before Aid hits Cartwright below the throat with the right hand as he stops running, knocking Cartwright over the top rope and down onto the padded floor below with a Running Clothesline as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: Then out of the ring!

Annie Fong: Cartwright was asking for trouble the moment he got into the ring after pulling the ref out

Aid walks over to "American Samurai" Max Thomas then Aid grabs "American Samurai" Max Thomas by the sides of the head with the hands to bring "American Samurai" Max Thomas up onto his feet as referee Gordon Beasley goes under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring to get back in before standing up

Annie Fong: And Aid made sure he got exactly that!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas suddenly puts his hands over Aid's eyes
before "American Samurai" Max Thoma brings them downwards, scratching Aid with an Eye Rake and leaving him blind as the fans return to booing

Mason Keller: And look where that has got Band Aid!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas goes behind Aid then hefts Aid onto his shoulders in a torture rack position
then spins for a moment before releasing
Aid, hooking his neck in a cutter as he connects with the mat with an Edge of Reason

Mason Keller: YEEEEESSSSS!

Frank Watson: MAX NAILS AID WITH THE EDGE OF REASON!

Mason Keller: IT'S FINALLY OVER!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas hooks Aid's left leg as the booing from the fans gets really loud

Mason Keller: BAND AID'S CAREER IS FINALLY OVER!

Referee Gordon Beasley lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid gets the right shoulder up as the really loud boos from the fans turns to loud cheers

Frank Watson: OH NO IT'S NOT!

Mason Keller: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Frank Watson: AID IS NOT READY!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas releases Aid's left leg and gets up

Frank Watson: HE'S, NOT, READY, TO RETIRE!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas is getting a look of absolutely anger on his face as Cartwright rolls under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring to get back in before standing up

Annie Fong: Not earlier!
Not now!
And maybe, also not tonight!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas walks over to the right side of Aid's upper body as Cartwright walks over to the left side of Aid's upper body then both get the right legs ready
before both start hitting away on Aid's upper body with the soles of their right boots, executing Angry Stompings as the really loud booing from the fans returns

Annie Fong: Look at this!

Frank Watson: They're both stomping away on Aid!

Mason Keller: And they can do this!
If one can't beat Band Aid, then surely two together can!

Referee Gordon Beasley looks to look the double stomping but Cartwright does stop it, grabs the back of Gordon Beasley's head and throws him over the top rope at the top side of the ring

Frank Watson: Carty throws the ref out of the ring!

Mason Keller: Good!

The fans are suddenly, cheering like ape crazy

"American Samurai" Max Thomas stops with the stomping, goes down onto his knees, puts the right hand around Aid's throat
before "American Samurai" Max Thomas presses the left hand down on the right hand, executing a Choke Hold

Mason Keller: He deserved it!
Just like Band Aid deserves getting choked!
And the fans have come to their senses!
Finally doing the right thing!
Cheering on Max and Cartwright!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Super%20Girl

Super Girl is suddenly seen climbing in-between the middle and top rope at the right side of the ring and close to the ring's top right corner to get in

Frank Watson: OH NO THEY'RE NOT MASON!
BECAUSE LOOK WHOS IN THE RING!

Cartwright sees Super Girl

Mason Keller: WHAAAAAAAAAAT!

Annie Fong: Whooooooooooa!
Am I seeing things?!

Cartwright charges towards Super Girl

Super Girl suddenly raises the right leg out in front
before Super Girl catches Cartwright in the masked face with the sole of her right boot, stunning Cartwright with a Super Boot

Frank Watson: Carty gets caught by the Super Boot!

Super Girl grabs a stunned Cartwright by the sides of the masked head with the hands then Super Girl brings Cartwright's masked head down to put it in-between the upper thighs, making Cartwright face downwards towards the mat

Frank Watson: IS SHE GOING TO DO IT?!

Annie Fong: I think she is!

Super Girl quickly looks around at the ape crazy cheering fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her

Annie Fong: DO IT SUPER GIRL!

Mason Keller: WHAT THE?!

Super Girl grabs Cartwright around the waist, lifts Cartwright up to sit Cartwright down on the shoulders in front
before Super Girl slams Cartwright down onto the mat in front and close to the rops at the to[p side of the ring back first, executing a Super Bomb as the fans really loudly shout "BOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Frank Watson: SUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRR BOMBBBBBBBBBB!
SHE DID IT!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas pulls his hands away from Aid's throat as Super Girl climbs in-between the middle and top rope to go onto the ring apron before jumping down onto the padded floor below as the fans start up as really loud "SUPER GIRL!" chant in the arena

Frank Watson: SHE SUPER BOMBED CARTWRIGHT!

Mason Keller: This is not right!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas gets up then notices Cartwright is down and out on the mat by the ropes at the top side of the ring

Mason Keller: THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

Annie Fong: Cartwright one hundred percent fully deserved that!

Mason Keller: OH SHUT UP!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas suddenly sees Super Girl standing outside the ring and stares at her whilst getting a really angry look on his face as Super Girl stares back at him

Mason Keller: AND HOW DARE YOU FONG!
HOW DARE YOU ENCOURAGE SUPER GOB TO DO THAT MOVE ON CARTWRIGHT!
YOU'RE A DISGRACE!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas looks away from Super Girl then walks back over towards Aid

Annie Fong: I'd rather be that than be a total hypocrite like you!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas gets close to Aid who then suddenly, brings his legs up and uses them, his hands and arms to spring himself back up onto his face and make "American Samurai" Max Thomas suddenly stop right in front of him as the fans cheer like crazy, executing the Aid Knip-Up

Mason Keller: WHAAAAAAAT!

Frank Watson: AID IS BACK UP ON HIS FEET!
AID IS BACK UP ON HIS FEET!

"American Samurai" Max Thomas turns his right hand into a fist
before "American Samurai" Max Thomas swings the right arm forward and hits Aid in the face with the right fist, executing a Punch and making Aid's head turn to the left but Aid immediately turns hjis head back round and stares at "American Samurai" Max Thomas

Annie Fong: And that shot from Max did nothing to him!

Aid turns his hands into fists and starts pounding his chest with them as the fans cheer like crazy, executing Chest Pounding

Annie Fong: AID IS ALL FIRED UP NOW!

Aid stops pounding his chest then suddenly, "American Samurai" Max Thomas grabs Aid's left hand with his own left hand and tries to irish whip Aid across the ring but Aid reverses it, sending "American Samurai" Max Thomas into the ropes at the right side of the ring instead whilst walking after him

Aid sees "American Samurai" Max Thomas running back toward him then Aid stops to raise the right leg out in front
before Aid catches "American Samurai" Max Thomas in the face with the sole of his right boot, knocking "American Samurai" Max Thomas down onto the mat with a Big Boot as the fans cheer whilst Aid brings the right leg back down

Frank Watson: Aid catches Max in the face this time with that boot

Super Girl is shown nodding her head outside the ring as Cartwrioght is now laying on the padded floor

Annie Fong: Using the version of Super Girl's Super Boot

Back in the ring, Aid is shown grabbing a groggy "American Samurai" Max Thomas by the sides of the head with the hands to bring "American Samurai" Max Thomas up onto his feet

Annie Fong: Which Super Girl seemed happy to see!

Aid swings the right arm upwards
before Aid hits "American Samurai" Max Thomas in the chin with the right forearm, rocking "American Samurai" Max Thomas backwards into the ropes with a European Uppercut

Aid walks up to "American Samurai" Max Thomas then Aid grabs "American Samurai" Max Thomas' left hand with his own left hand and irish whips "American Samurai" Max Thomas across the ring, sending "American Samurai" Max Thomas into the ropes at the left side of the ring whilst walking after him

Aid sees "American Samurai" Max Thomas running back towards him then Aid stops to intercept, grab
before Aid turns one hundred and eighty degrees Anti-clockwise to go downwards and slam "American Samurai" Max Thomas down onto the mat in front back first, executing a Aid Powerslam as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: Another Aid Powerslam!

Annie Fong: It's coming Frank!

Aid gets up and looks around at the cheering fans who then encourage him to finish "American Samurai" Max Thomas off

Annie Fong: And the fans sense that it is coming!
With Cartwright taken care of, it looks like a matter of when!

Aid turns his attention back to "American Samurai" Max Thomas then Aid grabs a groggy "American Samurai" Max Thomas by the sides of the head with the hands to bring "American Samurai" Max Thomas up onto his feet

Annie Fong: A matter of when for Aid!

Frank Watson: AND THAT WHEN IS ABOUT TO BE NOW!

Aid walks over to the ring's top left corner, starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner then right after going past the ring's top left corner, jumps up whilst turning ninety degrees anti-clockwise

Frank Watson: A THIRD RUNNING SLAM FROM AID!

Aid gets up then grabs a groggy "American Samurai" Max Thomas by the sides of the head with the hands to bring "American Samurai" Max Thomas up onto his feet as referee Gordon Beasley is seen just getting back into the ring

Annie Fong: He isn't quite done with Max Frank

Aid turns "American Samurai" Max Thomas around clockwise, lifts "American Samurai" Max Thomas up then sits "American Samurai" Max Thomas down on the top turnbuckle at the ring's top left corner before Aid climbs in-between the middle and top rope at the top side of the ring and by the ring's corner to go onto the ring apron

Annie Fong: I think there is one more thing left for Aid to do

Aid climbs up onto the two bottom ropes right by the sides of the bottom turnbuckle, stands up on the middle ropes right by the sides of the middle turnbuckles, puts his right hand in-between "American Samurai" Max Thomas' upper thighs to help grasp him before Aid lifts "American Samurai" Max Thomas up to put "American Samurai" Max Thomas over the right shoulder before Aid climbs up onto the top turnbuckle

Annie Fong: And we know what that is!

Aid jumps off the top turnbuckle to go downwards
before Aid slams "American Samurai" Max Thomas down onto the mat in front back first, executing a Aidslam as the fans cheer very loudly whilst Aid ends up down on the mat himself

Frank Watson: AIDSLAM!
AIDSLAM!
AIDSLAM!

Aid goes over to hook "American Samurai" Max Thomas' right leg

Annie Fong: THIS IS IT!

Mason Keller: OH GOD NO!

Mason Keller: NO!

Mason Keller: NOOOOO!

Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down onto the mat): ....Threeeeeee....

The Fans: THREEEEEEE!

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans go absolutely ape crazy as referee Gordon Beasley signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match

Frank Watson: AIDS DONE IT!

Sandra Evans: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

An absolutely delighted looking Super Girl climbs in-between the middle and top rope at the right side of the ring to go into the ring

Sandra Evans: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH!
AS A RESULT OF A PINFALL!

Super Girl who is nearly in tear of happiness, walks over to Aid and jumps up as she puts her arms around him whilst Aid holds her

Sandra Evans: AND NEWWWWWWWWWWW, RING OF GLORY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
AIIIIIIIIIID!

"War" by Vince Dicola starts to play in the arena

Annie Fong: THANK YOU!
THANK YOU AID!

Aid and Super Girl are celebrating in the ring together as Cartwright is quickly shown looking absolutely stunned outside the ring

Frank Watson: HE, HAS, DONE, IT!
AID HAS MANAGED TO PULL IT OFF!
AID IS THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!
IN ONE OF IF NOT, THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF ATTITUDE!

Referee Gordon Beasley who now has the Ring Of Glory Heavyweight Championship belt, walks over to the celebrating Aid and Super Girl

Annie Fong: AND HOW ABOUT THE WAY AID DID IT FRANK?!

Referee Gordon Beasley hands the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt over to Aid's right hand

Annie Fong: WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BOTH CARTWRIGHT AND MAX THOMAS WOULD GET PINNED ON THE SAME NIGHT BY THE SAME PERSON IN SEPERATE ONE ON ONE MATCHES?!

Referee Gordon Beasley grabs Aid's right forearm with the left hand and lifts it up into the air as Aid holds the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Championship up

Annie Fong: BUT AID MANAGED IT!
DESPITE THE THE EFFORTS OF MAX AND CARTWRIGHT GETTING INVOLVED IN EACH OTHER'S MATCH!

Loud fireworks are now heard going off as "American Samurai" Max Thomas is is quickly shown out of the ring and down on the padded floor by Cartwright

Annie Fong: HE POSSIBLY JUST PULLED OFF ALMOST THE IMPOSSIBLE!

Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_LaceyAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Eve%20Star
Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_KidKitsune
Attitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Capt%20ParkesAttitude Talks 27.11.2021 (To air on 25.2.2022 (Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves, Lacey)) Mini_Gary%20Guitar

The fireworks stop as then suddenly Lacey, Stacey, Eve Star, SJ Pandora, Vanessa Dynamite, Kid Kitsune, Alana Reeves, Captain Parkes and Gary Guitar all rush into the ring via the right side then join in the celebrations

Frank Watson: WHAT SCENES WE ARE ALL WITNESSING!

Suddenly, some of the fans are being allowed to get into the ring and join the celebration

Mason Keller: WHAT IN THE HELL?!

Frank Watson: AND NOW SOME OF THE FANS ARE BEING ALLOWED IN THE RING TO JOIN IN!

Annie Fong: SOMETHING I DON'T RECALL EVER SEEING BEFORE!
BUT THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY HUGE MOMENT IN RING OF GLORY HISTORY!
I LIKE THIS!
I LIKE SEEING THEM BEING INVOLVED IN THIS HUGE PART OF HISTORY!

Lacey is shown planting a kiss on Aid's lips

The footage fades out as it ends
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:40 pm

The studio gets show once more with Annie, Mason, Aid, Super Girl, Alana Reeves arounjd the tabkle and Lacey sat down on Aid's lap

Super Girl: That was fun to see

Mason Keller: Shut up Gob!

Super Girl: Don't tempt me Keller.
Don't tempt me, Alana or Lacey to do you know what to you

Super Girl smiles for three seconds after finishing what she just said

Annie Fong: So Aid, you're the Ring Of Glory World Heavyweight Champion.
Not the first time that you've held Ring Of Glory's biggest title

Aid: That is true Annie.
We must remember that

Annie Fong: So on Attitude in London
You appeared in the ring.
In front of the fans.
In the home country.
As World Heavyweight Champion.
You cut a promo in which you said some rather interesting things.
Especailly about whether or not you believed you'd become world champion once more

Aid: Oh absolutely Annie.
And it's true in what I said about that.
I never thought I'd be world champion again.
Especially after what happened in that big Hell In A Cell match for at the time, this vacated belt in front of me.
But theres a saying you see.
Never, say never.
Miracles can happen.
And make no mistake about it.
Even after everything I'm achieved in my career.
Me winning this in front of me, was a miracle.
Especially with how I had to do it.
I had to do it by not winning one.
But two matches

Aid pauses for two seconds

Aid: And not any two normal matches.
And not just two normal opponents.
We're talking about Cartwright and Max Thomas here.
Two of the best.
To have ever stepped inside the squared circle.
Two of the best in the whole wrestling business.
Period.
Whether they choose to believe what I'm saying here.
That's up to them.
I hope they do.
Because I really mean it.
A zillion percent.
If they don't, that's too bad

Annie Fong: So what is going to be next for you Aid since you are now the champ?
Is it really over now with you and D.E.A.T.H?

Aid: No Annie.
Absolutely not.
A far as I'm concerned, it's far from over.
Look what they did to Star Of Hope on the last Attitude show.
Max showed there that he is more dangerous then ever.
That his hunger to regain this title in front of me.
Which he has done once before.
His hunger to regain this title will be there more so than ever.
And has for Cartwright, have we seen the last oh him?
I don't think so.
Did he officially announce another retirement in that interview with Daryl?
No.
Because of that, I can never say that Ring Of Glory.
Or the wrestling business overall.
Have seen the last of thaft skeleton warrior

Annie Fong: So ladies.....

Aid: Before I forget Annie.
Sorry to cut you off like that.
But before I forget, I have to mention this.
Without people like Super Girl, Lacey, Alana and others.
And without the fans.
I wouldn't be sitting here as World Heavyweight Champion.
Without them, my career in the wrestling industry would be over.
Even though they had turns to try and end it

Annie Fong: So ladies.
What do you make of Aid being world champion once more?
Especially with the way he did it.
By first beating Cartwright.
Then Max Thomas.

And with the roles that you Alana Reeves when  you stopped Max during the first match.
And you Super Girl.
When you showed up in the title match and nailed Cartwright with the Super Bomb.

Played in helping Aid to do just that.

Mason Keller: Yeah.
What pathetic excuses have you two got?

Super Girl: Don't give us an excuse to beat you up on this show Keller

Mason Keller: Don't you threaten me Super Gob!

Alana Reeves: Mason

You want to start on me too Reeves?!

Alana Reeves: Shut up

Don't you tell me to.....

Alana Reeves, Super Girl, Lacey and Annie Fong: Shut up Keller!

HOW DARE YOU ALL!
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Lacey: Keller

Mason Keller: What do you want now?!

Lacey: You going to start crying again?
You going to storm off this show like you've done before?
Whilst crying in the process?

Mason Keller: You'd love to see that wouldn't you Lamey?!
Sorry to disappear you, that's not going to happen!
I'm not leaving here!

Lacey: Fine with me

Super Girl: Fine with all of us

Annie Fong: Try not to step out of line okay Mason?

Mason Keller: Step out of line?
Me?
This is MY show!
I can do and say whatever I want!
It's YOU ladies that need to watch yourselves!

Super Girl: Oh really?
You know Mason.....

Mason Keller: Know what?

Super Girl: I could just call Diana and.....

Mason Keller: Don't you even think about doing that!

Super Girl: Oh that's right.
That's the last thing you need isn't it Keller?
Me, Aid, Diana, Alana and Lacey together on the same show.
Putting you in your place.
Keeping you in line.
What was that question again Annie?

Annie Fong: I was asking you ladies.
What do you make of Aid becoming world champion again?
And the roles that you Alana and Super Girl played in that happening

Alana Reeves: Lets go back to Night Of glory Fifty Seven first Annie

Annie Fong: Please do Alana

Alana Reeves: Remember the opening match of that Pay Per View?
It was me and Aid defending our Tag Team Championship.
Against D.E.A.T.H

Mason Keller: Yeah and who won?
D.E.A.T.H did!
And who was it that got pinned?
YOU!

Alana Reeves: Wow Mason, well done.
You want a medal for that?

Mason Keller: A gold medal will only do for me!

Annie Fong: Too bad you're not getting one Mason

Mason Keller: Shut your mouth woman!

Lacey: Watch your mouth Keller

Mason Keller: You can shut your lame mouth too!

Lacey: You want me to come over there.
Put you on the table.
Sit my bum down on your back.
And choke you out with the Purr Choke?!

Mason Keller: Yeah right Lamey.
You wouldn't dare.
You wouldn't have the bottle!
You're too "lazzy" to come over it and back up your big mouth!

Lacey: Okay then.....

Lacey unseats herself from Aid's lap as Aid arms come off around her and she stares intensely at Mason

Annie Fong: Hang on.
Hang on.
As much as I would love to see you beat him up Lacey.
Can we save that for another time please?
Alana needs to finish what she needs to say

Aid: Yeah, Annie's right Lace.
Mason runs his motor gob.
Lets out verbal diarrhea from it.
Talks the talk.
Doesn't walk the walk

Mason Keller: Doesn't talk the talk?
Now hang on a.....

Aid: Shut it Mason.
I mean it.
Come on Lace, save it for for now

Lacey is still staring intensely at Mason

Lacey: Okay Aid, I'll save it.
For now.
Don't go thinking I'll be forgetting about this Mason!

Lacey sits her bottom back down full weight on Aid's lap whilst not taking her eyes off Mason

Annie Fong: Carry on Alana

Alana Reeves: Lacey versus Mason Keller.
Know that I wouldn't mind seeing

Super Girl: Believe me Alana, Lacey would completely destroy that chump.
You would completely destroy him too.

Like I once did in an actual match.
Remember that Mason?

Mason Keller: Shut up Super Gob

Alana Reeves: Oh she definitely would Super Girl.
And so would I

Mason Keller: You want a piece of me too Alame?

Alana Reeves: You're really pushing your luck Mason

Mason Keller: I'll take all three of you ladies on at the same time!

Annie Fong: Stop it now Mason.
Pack it in.
You're embarassing yourself

Mason Keller: Excuse me?

Annie Fong: You heard me.
Don't make me repeat those words to you.
Alana

Alana Reeves: So yeah Mason, you are right.
Me and Aid did lose the Tag Team Championship to D.E.A.T.H.
And I don't weant to bring up what they did to me after the match.

Then there was the main event of Aid now being the challenger.
The challenger to the World Heavyweight Championship held by Max.
But what Max and Cartright did to Aid.
Trying to end his career once and for all.
All because Max couldn't get it done in the match.
By either pinning Aid or making him submit.

What I will say is that Max at the time, got away wih keeping the title.
But he also made a big, big, mistake

Mason Keller: One of the greatest ROG Pay Per Views ever.
In my opinion.
Seeing YOU!
Band Aid.
Lamey.
Laid out.
In the ring.
Destroyed.
But here you are.
Saying that Max got away with keeping HIS, championship?
Band Aid quite was the one who got away with it!
Got away with not having his career ended!
It's too bad that you and those three over there can't handle that that is, the truth!

Alana Reeves: Can't handle it?
Thanks for bringing those words up Mason

What's that supposed to mean?

Alana Reeves: Then when Aid made the challenge on this very show.
To face Cartwright.
And then face Max again for the World Heavyweight Championship if he beat Cartwright.
In one on one matches.
On the same night.
I immediately believed that Max and Carty were going to plan something.
That they were going to watch each other's backs.
So I needed to be at the Attitude show in Birmingham.
To look to get some payback for what they did to me and Aid at Night Of Glory Fifty Seven.
To stop them from trying to end Aid's career in his home city.
To stop them from preventing Aid with the chance to try and get a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship

Alana pauses for a second

Alana Reeves: And I was proven right.
Max tried to help Carty out against Aid.
I put a stop to it.
And Aid went on to win the match.
And we know what happened in the main event.
After Super Girl made her incredible return

Alana smiles at super Girl who smiles back at her

Alana Reeves: Has to what I felt about Aid beating Cartwright.
Then Max Thomas.
On the same night in his home city of Birmingham.
To become World Heavyweight Champion?
I remember how delighted I was when my husband Sonic pinned Aid inside Hell In A Cell.
To become World Heavyweight Champion.
No offense to you Aid

Aid: None taken Alana

Alana Reeves: I was like that too in Birmingham.
I sctually came very close to tears.
Because I remembered that you Aid avenged what D.E.A.T.H did to me at the Pay Per View.
In the mest way possible.
And being there in the ring celebrating your tite wins.
With other wrestlers in there like Super Girl, like Alana.
And with some of the fans who came into the ring.
That was one of the best nights in my career at least.
A night I'll forget.
There's just one more thing I want to add Annie

Annie Fong: What's that Alana?

Alana Reeves: I've been fortunate.
Very fortunate.
With who has helped me the most in the wrestling business.
Four names in particular come to mind.
My father.
My uncle, Patrick Covell.
My husband, Sonic Xavier.
And Aid

Alana pauses for a second

Alana Reeves: I have a lot to thank them for.
I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for them.
Especially Aid here who helped put me on the map.
He gave me my best matches.
And I was a Tag Team Champion with him.
What I did in Birmingham.
In that match with Carty.
Was to help Aid out.
Pay Aid back for him helping me out in my career.
I'm lucky to count Aid as also one of my best friends.
And what he did that night in Birmingham.
Beating Cartwright then Max.and becoming World Heavyweight Champion.
I'm proud of him for what he achieved on that special match

Super Girl: As am I.
For me, it was a question of not if.
But when.
I wanted to make my return.
And after Aid's challenge on this show.
After it got accepted.
And with it happeniong in mine and Aid's home city.
There was absolutely no way.
No way I was going to miss that.
I had to return

Super Girl pauses for a second

Super Girl: It was now a question of how I would make that return.
Well, everyone saw it.
Everyone saw me coming to the ring.
When Aid was in bad trouble.
And then laying old boney out with the Super Bomb.
Now I was worried.about how I would hold up if I got physical in the ring.
Especailly after Ayumi had put me out of action.
Fortunately, I had no problems.
I felt great.
And for my best friend to then become World Champion for the third time by beating Max after beating Carty earlier in the evening.
Defeating two of the greats in seperate matches on the same show.
Was at least one of the greatest achievements Aid has ever pulled off and I've known him longer then most people

Super Girl pauses for a second

Super Girl: Without him, I would not be here right now.
I would probably not be in the wrestling business.
And just like Alana, I'm proud.
Make that, super proud of Aid for what he did in Birmingham

Mason Keller: Oh please.
Don't make me throw up!

Annie Fong: You can always leave the studio if you're going to do that Mason
Anything you want to add Lacey?

Lacey: None of us is stopping you from leaving Mason

Mason Keller: I'm staying because I don't trust any of you!

Lacey: Just like Super Girl, I've known Aid longer than most Annie.
I'm know him since day one of Ring Of Glory.
Despite the constant lies from a very few number of people

Lacey looks at Mason as she says that last line

Why you looking at me like that?

Lacey: You know why

Lacey looks away from Mason and back towards Annie

Lacey: Despite the constant lies from a very few number of people.
What Aid has achieved in his career, he has deserved.
Fully.
He was worked very hard over the years to get to where he is.
And those very few who claim he has not and doesn't deserve anything, are jealous and deluded.
Just like Super Girl and Alana, I'm proud of Aid for what he did in Birmingham.
But also everything he has achieved in his career.
I'm also proud to be his girlfriend.
For a lot of the success he has achieved with me with him.
Long may that continue

Aid: Thanks ladies

Mason Keller: Long may that continue huh?

Lacey: Yeah.
You got a problem with that?

Mason Keller: Well, if you call between what happened in Birmingham.
And what's coming up tomorrow night at Night Of Glory Fifty Eight.
Your version of long must be really short then because Max gets his title rematch inside Hell In A Cell.
He'll want to put right the tragic wrongs that happened in Birmingham.
And I believe he will!
I believe he WILL, finally get that job done.
The job of ending your boyfriend's career forever.
And becoming world Champion for the third time.

Interesting to know what your version of short really is then!

Aid: To be fair Mason, you actually bring up a interesting point.
About Max wanting to avenge what happened in Birmingham.
But there's a question which comes to mind.
Which Max Thomas will show up?

Mason Keller: What sort of question is that?

Annie Fong: A very good one Mason

Mason Keller: I wasn't talking to you!

Aid: Will it be the Max Thomas who after beating Kid Kitsune saved after what was now sadly, her last ever match?
Or, the Max Thomas who blew a fireball into my face?
The one who was looking to attack Lacey after beating her in the main event of the last Attitude show before I came out and stopped him

Lacey: I really wanted to beat up Max so bad for blowing a fireball into my boyfriend's face.
But not too badly so that he couldn't make it to the Pay Per View so that Aid can beat him one more time

Annie Fong: Before I forget, how is your face now?

Aid: It's fine now Annie.
I can't say perfectly fine but it is fine now considering what Max did.
And yes, I know there are people believing that Max maybe was checking on Lacey to see if she was okay.
And not looking to attack her.
But I wasn't to know that.
I couldn't take the risk.
That's why I charged to the ring.
And got Max away from her.
Has for Night Of Glory Fifty Eight.....

Aid pauses for five seconds as he thinks what to say

Aid: It may well be the last time that me and Max will go at it.
Whether I lose.
Or whether I win.
I would like to see the Max Thomas who helped his former student Kid Kitsune out after their recent match on Attitude.
The Max Thomas who was loved.
And respected.
By the fans for a lot of wrestlers.
But if it's the recent version of him we've all got used to.
The one with this agenda to get me out of wrestling forever.
To destroy ROG.
And build it back up again.
In the deluded vision of his and Cartwrights.
Then so be it.
Hell In A Cell.
What a way to possibly have our last match in.
Bring it on!

Annie Fong: And with that, this show has now come to an end.
Thank you Aid, Super Girl, Lacey and Alana for appearing.
And good luck against Max at the Pay Per View Aid

Aid: Thanks Annie

Annie looks towards the camera in front

Annie Fong: And thanks to all of you for watching.
Goodnight.
And see you at Night Of Glory Fifty Eight

Unknown music starts to play as the show then fades out to black and ends
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:56 pm

Geez, how Keller made it to the end of the show without Lacey kicking his ass is quite something Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 pm

Mason went from rightly depressed to suicidal with that group of guests!

I totally understand! Razz
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down