Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl)

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Empty Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl)

Post by Super Aid Sat May 09, 2020 12:11 am

Intro

Begins

Featuring unknown music being played

And several members of ROG

That appear doing the intro

Those featured are.....

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Aid

"American Samurai" Max Thomas, Kid Kitsune, Aid

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_super%20girl

Alana Reeves, Cerano, Super Girl

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Daniels%20the%20JugglerAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Eve%20StarAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_big%20bad%20john

Daniels The Juggler, Eve Star, Big Bad John

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_ArkkenAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_SM%20Heartbreaker.pngAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Lacey

Arkken The Archetype, SM HeartBreaker, Lacey

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Antonio%20MontoyaAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Sonic

Antonio Montoya, SJ Pandora, Sonic Xavier

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Marcus%20Monroe%202Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Diana%20La%20Cazadora

Vanessa Dynamite, "Menacing" Marcus Monroe, Diana La Cazadora

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Rauko%20durAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_TammyAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Desmond%20Curtis

Rauko Dur, Tammy, Desmond Curtis

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Nicole%20Trunfio

Ayumi Hiroshi, Tdot Finest, Nicole Trunfio

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Par%20lay%20jrAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_koAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_c-note

Par Lay, K O, C-Note

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_mr%20bushido%20brownAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Carty

Drifter, Mr. Brown, Cartwright

After the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red

Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks'

'Attitude' vanishes

Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Mason%20Keller

Annie Fong, Mason Keller sitting next to Annie's left and Bryan Reeves sitting next to Annie's right are seen behind a big table

In a studio

Somewhere in San Francisco, USA

The music fades out

Annie Fong: Heelo everyone!
Attitude Talks is on the air once again!
With me Annie Fong.
And Mason Keller alongside me as usual.
And, also here, is the son of the legendary, Jason Reeves.
Bryan Reeves

Mason Keller: Hang on!

Annie and Bryan look towards Mason

Annie Fong: What?

Mason Keller: Theres something I need to get right here

Annie Fong: And that is Mason?

Mason Keller: Bryan Reeves.
Hes here.
Hes actually here right?

Bryan Reeves: Yes I am.
You got something to say to me?

Mason Keller: Yes I do actually!

Bryan Reeves: Spit it out

Mason Keller: You're here.
At the start of this show.
Congratulations Bryan!

Bryan Reeves: Uh.....thanks.
I think

Mason Keller: You don't know why I'm congratulating you!

Bryan Reeves: Tell me then if you actually believe that

Mason Keller: I'm congratulating you because.....

Mason pauses for five seconds

Annie Fong: You don't know do you?

Mason looks towards Annie

Mason Keller: Shutup woman!

Mason looks back towards Bryan

Mason Keller: Its because.....

Mason pauses for two seconds

Mason Keller: You managed to find a set!

Annie Fong: A what?

Mason Keller: A set!
You know, something you need to have in order to do something.
Something that you are too afraid of.
Like, afraid to show up at the start of last week's show!
After the way Marcus Monroe ran you off the previous week.
Right Bryan?
And the only reason why you did eventually show up last week?
Was because your big sister.
Thats right, your big sister.
Had to drag you in via a side head lock.
And then, babysit you to stop you running away again!

Annie Fong: Keller!

Mason Keller: Fong!

Annie Fong: You know full well that Bryan can look after himself.
Who lasted the longest out of you two in the previous Royal Rumble match?

Mason Keller: SHUTUP ABOUT THAT!

Annie Fong: Anyway, shall we get tonight's guest out?

Mason Keller: Just get on with it

Annie Fong: Okay.
If you insist

Mason Keller: Whats that supposed to mean?

Annie look towards the camera in front

Annie Fong: And what a guest we have in store tonight.
Someone whos been around in Ring Of Glory for nine years

Mason Keller: I've been in ROG for nine years!

Annie Fong: Someone whos been in many, great main events over the years

Mason Keller: I've called the action of many great main events over the years!

Annie Fong: Someone that is, a very well deserved legend!

Mason Keller: I'm a very well deserved legend!

Annie Fong: And shes here.
Tonight

Mason Keller: I'm here tonight!
Oh wait.....

Annie and Bryan start laughing as they look towards each other

Mason Keller: ITS NOT FUNNY!

Annie and Bryan continue laughing

Mason Keller: I SAID, ITS NOT FUNNY!
STOP LAUGHING!
NOW!

Annie and Bryan slowly stop laughing

Mason Keller: I MEAN IT!

Annie and Bryan have now stop laughing

Annie looks towards the camera in front

Okay

Annie starts laughing again

Mason Keller: STOP IT!
STOP IT!

Annie Fong: Lets just get our guest in here

Annie is still laughing

?: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mason Keller: WHAT!

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_super%20girl
Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) ROG-A-Intercontinental_Glory_Title_Belt_zpsed4d8993

Mason sees Super Girl walking into the studio from the left and with the Intercontinental Glory Championship belt over the right shoulder

Super Girl sits down on the chair next to the right of Bryan Reeves

Annie just about stops laughing
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl)

Post by Super Girl Sat May 09, 2020 11:43 am

Super Girl: Well, well, well.
You look a happy girly tonight Keller

Mason Keller: SHUTUP!

Super Girl: HAHAHAHAHA!

Annie Fong: Welcome to the show.
Once again SG

Super Girl looks towards Annie

Super Girl: Thankyou Annie.
Always great to be on this show.
Especially with my "super" good friend here.
Mason Keller

Super Girl looks towards Mason

Mason Keller: What are you up to?!

Super Girl: Nothing.
But now, theres one thing I need to say

Annie Fong: Go ahead

Super Girl looks towards the camera in front

Super Girl: Hello ROG universe.
And hello Super Fans.
Tonight, I'm starting something.
In which you are all invited to take part in.
Whats it about?
Simple.
All you have to do is tweet.
Post on Facebook.
Or email ROG.
A name.
A female name.
That would be suitable for her here.
Her being, Keller

Mason Keller: OI!

Annie is laughing

Super Girl: What?

Mason Keller: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Super Girl: Did I say it was?

Mason Keller: I KNOW YOU THINK IT IS!
JUST SHUTUP!
JUST SHUT YOUR SUPER GOB!

Bryan Reeves: I've got a name

Mason Keller: YOU CAN SHUTUP AS WELL!

Annie just about stops laughing

Okay

Annie pauses for three seconds whilst everyone else is looking towards her

Annie Fong: So, Super Girl.
One word I want to say to you right now.
Congratulations.
Congratulations on becoming the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
And congratulations on becoming the first wrestler in ROG history.
To have held EVERY, Ring Of Glory title

Super Girl: Thankyou Annie

Annie Fong: Lets just remind the people watching this show.
And Keller here.
How you managed to complete this moment, of history

Mason Keller: What!
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl)

Post by Super Girl Sat May 09, 2020 12:59 pm

The studio disappears and gets replaced by video footage

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_Daniels%20The%20JugglerAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_LaceyAttitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_super%20girl

Its Daniels The Juggler versus Lacey versus Super Girl in a Three Way Dance for the Intercontinental Glory Championship at Night Of Glory 52 in Edinburgh, Scotland on 29th March 2020

The footage starts to play

Super Girl puts Lacey against the ropes at the top side of the ring then grabs Lacey's left hand with her own left hand and irish whips Lacey across the ring, sending Lacey into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

Mason Keller: I agree with you on that last point

Super Girl sees Lacey running back as she charges towards Lacey with her right arm out to the side

Lacey lowers her head underneath Super Girl's right arm to avoid the Running Clothesline

Lacey brings her head back up as Super Girl stops running whilst Lacey continues running into the ropes at the top side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Super Girl who turns around clockwise and runs towards Lacey then Lacey and Super Girl extend their right arms out to the sides
and hit each other with the right arms, knocking each other down to the mat with Running Clotheslines as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!" whilst Daniels The Juggler slides a wooden table into the ring, with it close to the ring's bottom right corner

Frank Watson: They clothesline each other.
As Juggler slides a table into the ring!

Annie Fong: Of course, theres no dqs and no countouts in this!

Daniels The Juggler picks up a steel chair then rolls under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring and close to the ring's bottom right corner before standing up on the mat, holding the steel chair

Frank Watson: Now he brings a steel chair in with him!

Mason Keller: This is the golden opportunity right here for him.
Take them both out.
And retain the Intercontinental Glory Championship in one fell swoop!

Daniels The Juggler sees Lacey and Super Girl slowly getting up and when they are close to getting back up to their feet, Daniels The Juggler charges towards them whilst lifting the steel chair up above the head
and hits Super Girl over the head with the steel chair before Daniels The Juggler stops running, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Running Steel Chair Shot To Head

Mason Keller: WHAM!

Frank Watson: HE HITS SG OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR!

Daniels The Juggler quickly sees Lacey back up on her feet then lifts the steel chair up above the head
and hits Lacey over the head with the steel chair, knocking Lacey down to the mat with a Steel Chair Shot To Head

Mason Keller: WHAM!

Frank Watson: AND OVER LACEY'S HEAD TOO!

Annie Fong: Taking them both out is exactly what he seems to have done!

Daniels The Juggler walks over to the wooden table close to the bottom right corner of the ring then throws the steel chair over the top turnbuckle and down onto the padded floor outside the ring whilst the fans are booing loudly

Mason Keller: Seems to?
He HAS taken them both out!

Daniels The Juggler picks up the wooden table and stands it up against the turnbuckles at the bottom right corner of the ring

Frank Watson: Daniels has just stopped that table up in the corner

Annie Fong: Hes clearly not done with them both yet!

Daniels The Juggler turns around clockwise, walks over to Lacey and Super Girl then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet then takes Super Girl over to the bottom right corner of the ring before resting Super Girl's back against the wooden table

Daniels The Juggler turns around clockwise, quickly walks back over to Lacey then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey up onto her feet then takes Lacey over to the bottom right corner of the ring before resting Lacey's back, bottom and legs against Super Girl

Annie Fong: What the hell is he thinking about here?

Daniels The Juggler turns around clockwise, quickly runs over to the top left corner of the ring, turns one hundred and eighty degrees clockwise, runs back towards Lacey and Super Girl
and drives his right shoulder into Lacey's mid-section, knocking Lacey and Super Girl through the table and breaking it with a Double Spear Through Table whilst going down as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Annie Fong: OH MY GOD!

Mason Keller: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Frank Watson: BAH GAWD!
BAH GAWD!
BAH GAWD!
HE SPEARED SUPER GIRL AND LACEY THROUGH THE TABLE!

The fans start up a "HOLY ****!" chant in the arena as Daniels The Juggler gets up

Annie Fong: UNREAL!

Mason Keller: That was so awesome!
He put them both through a table a few weeks ago!

Daniels The Juggler with his right hand, grabs a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey off Super Girl then grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair with the left hand to pull Super Girl off the broken table

Mason Keller: AND HES JUST DONE THE SAME TONIGHT!

Daniels The Juggler brings Lacey's and Super Girl's heads down, wraps the right arm around Lacey's head whilst wrapping the left arm around Super Girl's head at the same time
before falling backwards to drive Lacey's and Super Girl's heads down into the mat, executing a Double DDT

Frank Watson: Double DDT!

Daniels The Juggler gets up, goes to the right side of Super Girl's upper body then goes down to hook Super Girl's left leg and Lacey's right leg as the fans start booing loudly

Mason Keller: Has to be over now

Referee Holly Pinkman goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Mason Keller: Jugglers surely retained the Intercontinental Glory Championship!

Holly Pinkman (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeee....

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up

Holly Pinkman (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Twoooooooooo....

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Lacey and Super Girl weakly gets the right shoulders as the loud booing from the fans turns to cheers

Frank Watson: HE HASN'T!

Referee Holly Pinkman gets up onto her feet

Frank Watson: HE, HAS, NOT, RETAINED!

Daniels The Juggler releases Lacey's right leg and Super Girl's left leg then gets up to angrily confront referee Holly Pinkman

Annie Fong: Incredible that Super Girl and Lacey are still in this!
And theres no need for that from Juggler!

Mason Keller: No need?
No need?!
Hes angry Fong!
And I don't blame him for being angry at that ref!
That was a slow count!

Frank Watson: That was not a slow count Mason!

Mason Keller: That was a slow count you idiot!
Juggler got robbed of victory!

Annie Fong: Total nonsense Keller!

Mason Keller: Shut your mouth woman!

Annie Fong: Don't make me slap you!

Daniels The Juggler turns his attention back to Lacey and Super Girl who are slowly getting up

Mason Keller: You're forgetting.
Nobody is ever allowed to slap me again!

Daniels The Juggler sees Lacey and Super Girl back up on their feet then wraps his right arm around Lacey's waist and his left arm around Super Girl's waist at the same time, lifts Lacey and Super Girl up
and turns one hundred and eighty degrees clockwise to slam Lacey and Super Girl down to the mat backs-first whilst going down himself, executing a Double Spinning Spinebuster

Frank Watson: Double Spinebuster by Juggler!
Good grief!

Annie Fong: That was impressive from Juggler

Daniels The Juggler goes to roll under the bottom rope at the right side of the ring to go onto the ring apron before ending up in a standing position on the padded floor outside the ring

Mason Keller: At least you are right about that!

Daniels The Juggler squats down and puts out another wooden table from under the ring

Mason Keller: And look what Juggler has again!

Daniels The Juggler slides the wooden table under the bottom rope and into the ring

Frank Watson: Another the table goes into the ring!

Daniels The Juggler rolls under the bottom rope then stands up on the mat

Mason Keller: Well obviously he so loved what he did with the last table to those two!

Daniels The Juggler opens the legs to the wooden table then places the wooden table in the middle of the ring

Mason Keller: Hes going to have more fun with another table!

Daniels The Juggler turns around clockwise, walks over to Lacey and Super Girl then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Daniels The Juggler grabs Super Girl around the upper legs to lift Super Girl up and put Super Girl over the right shoulder before turning around clockwise to walk over to the wooden table and lies Super Girl on top of it

Frank Watson: He puts Super Girl on the table

Daniels The Juggler turns around clockwise, walks over to Lacey then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey up onto her feet

Daniels The Juggler grabs Lacey around the upper legs to lift Lacey up and put Lacey over the right shoulder before turning around clockwise to walk over to the wooden table and lies Lacey facing upwards on top of Super Girl

Frank Watson: Then puts Lacey on top of SG!

Annie Fong: No way

Mason Keller: Oh I know what hes looking to do

Daniels The Juggler walks over to the top right corner of the ring before climbing up onto the top turnbuckle

Mason Keller: Hes looking to repeat what he did to those two a few weeks ago!

Daniels The Juggler turns his head around to the right to look at Lacey and Super Girl behind him on the table

Mason Keller: Do it Juggler.
Do it!

Frank Watson: Surely not.
SURELY NOT!

Daniels The Juggler turns his head back round jumps off the top turnbuckle to do a backflip in mid-air

Lacey rolls to the left to get off Super Girl and goes down onto the mat as Super Girl rolls to the right to get off the table and down onto the mat, avoiding the Double Moonsault through table as Daniels The Juggler ends up going through the table, breaking it in process as the fans cheer loudly

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Annie Fong: OH MY GOODNESS!

Frank Watson: BAH GAWD!
SUPER GIRL AND LACEY MOVED!
AND JUGGLER ENDED UP CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE!

Mason Keller: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Annie Fong:  Believe it Mason!

Mason Keller: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE!

Annie Fong: Missing them with that Moonsault might end up costing Juggler the Intercontinental Glory Championship!

Lacey and Super Girl slowly get up

Annie Fong: Especially if either Super Girl or Lacey or both can take advantage of this!

Lacey with her right hand, grabs a groggy Daniels The Juggler by the hair to pull Daniels The Juggler up onto his feet then away from the broken table

Lacey lifts Daniels The Juggler up to place him across the back of the shoulders with his head and leg held
before spinning Daniels The Juggler's legs out while keeping Daniels The Juggler's head held, driving Daniels The Juggler down face first into the mat with a solid thud, executing a Technical Knock Out as the fans shout ''BOOOUUM!''

Frank Watson: TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT!

Mason Keller: OH NO!

Super Girl walks over to Daniels The Juggler then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Daniels The Juggler by the hair to pull Daniels The Juggler up onto his feet

Annie Fong: Looks like SG wants to finish him off too!

Super Girl puts Daniels The Juggler's head in-between the upper thighs, making Daniels The Juggler face downwards towards the mat

Mason Keller: Not this!
NOT THIS!

Super Girl spends five seconds looking out towards the fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her with those fans and the others around the arena cheering her on then Super Girl wraps her arms around Daniels The Juggler's waist, lifts Daniels The Juggler up to sit Daniels The Juggler on the shoulders in front with Daniels The Juggler's thighs by the sides of Super Girl's neck
before Super Girl slams Daniels The Juggler down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Super Bomb as the fans shout "BOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Frank Watson: SUUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRR BOMBBBBBBBBBB!

Super Girl goes down to hook Daniels The Juggler's right leg as Lacey then goes down to hook Daniels The Juggler's left leg

Mason Keller: What in the hell?

The Fans: Oneeeeeeeeee!

The Fans: Twoooooooooo!

Holly Pinkman (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Threeeeeeeeee....

The Fans: Threeeeeeeeee!

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Referee Holly Pinkman gets up as Super Girl releases Daniels The Juggler's right leg and Lacey releases Daniels The Juggler's left leg

Frank Watson: JUGGLERS GONE!
JUGGLERS LOST THE INTERCONTINENTAL GLORY CHAMPIONSHIP!

Sandra Evans: Daniels The Juggler has been eliminated!
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Girl Sat May 09, 2020 12:59 pm

The footage of the match moves forward

Lacey puts Super Girl's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: Is she really going for SG's finisher?!

Lacey spends five seconds looking out at the fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her with some of them and some other fans around the arena cheering whilst other fans are booing her

Super Girl suddenly counters the Powerbomb by bringing her upper body back up and places Lacey across the back of the shoulders as the Super Girl fans cheer

Annie Fong: SG might go for Lacey's finisher now!

Lacey fights her way off Super Girl's shoulders and lands on her feet behind Super Girl, avoiding the TKO

Frank Watson: Lacey is back on her feet

Lacey quickly jumps up whilst pressing the knees into Super Girl's upper back
then goes downwards as she brings Super Girl down back-first into the knees, executing a Backcracker before Super Girl falls forward to go down onto the mat

Frank Watson: Backcracker!

Lacey takes a forward roll, ends up sitting her bottom down full weight on Super Girl's back, grabs Super Girl's forearms, crosses Super Girl's arms around Super Girl's neck
then pulls Super Girl's head up and backwards with all her force, applying huge pressure to Super Girl's neck and back with a Purr Choke

Lacey keeps her DESTRUCTIVE submission hold as the Lacey fans cheer

Frank Watson: AND THE PURR CHOKE IS ON!

Annie Fong: Rolling forward to sit down on Super Girl's and apply the hold.
I don't think Lacey has done it like that before!

Frank Watson: BUT IT COULD BE ENOUGH FOR HER TO MAKE ROG HISTORY!

Annie Fong: It could be!
However, its SG who is in the hold!
If anyone can find a way out of the Purr Choke, its her!

Frank Watson: Thats true

Super Girl escapes the hold by managing to uncross the arms

Frank Watson: And shes now looking to prove that!

Mason Keller: What?

Super Girl finally moves the arms forward, managing to unseat Lacey from the lower back and makes Lacey take a forward fall down to the mat whilst making let go of the forearms as the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: And she gets Lacey off the back and down onto the mat!

Annie Fong: That was "super" from Super Girl.
Getting out of the Purr Choke like that!

Mason Keller: Oh God

Lacey gets up, sees Super Girl slowly do the same then Lacey runs towards Super Girl, jumps up to go horizontal in mid-air whilst holding the feet together
and hits Super Girl in the face with the soles of the boots, knocking Super Girl backwards and down to the mat with a Running Dropkick whilst going down herself

Frank Watson: But back comes Lacey!

Annie Fong: What Keller?

Mason Keller: That was a "super" stupid thing that you said!

Lacey gets up, walks over to Super Girl who is slowly geting up and when Super Girl is back up on her feet, Lacey puts Super Girl against the ropes at the top side of the ring before grabbing Super Girl's left hand with her own left hand and irish whips Super Girl across the ring, sending Super Girl into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

Lacey sees Super Girl running back as she charges towards Super Girl, raises the right leg to extend it out in front
and catches Super Girl in the face with the sole of the boot, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Running Big Boot as Lacey stops running and brings the right leg back down

Frank Watson: Lacey nails SG right in the face with that boot!

Lacey moves backwards, steps her right leg over Super Girl so that Super Girlis in-between the legs
before Lacey drops down to sit her bottom down fullweight on Super Girl's chest, executing a Seated Senton

Frank Watson: Then Lacey sits down on Super Girl's chest!

Annie Fong: Whoa!

Referee Holly Pinkman goes down onto the mat and starts counting whilst the Super Girl fans start booing...

The Lacey Fans: Oneeeeeeeeee!

The Lacey Fans: Twoooooooooo!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Super Girl gets the right shoulder up as the Lacey fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!" whilst the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: AND LACEY ALMOST WINS THE TITLE!

Mason Keller: Damn.
That would have been some way for Super Gob to lose!

Annie Fong: Yeah

Lacey unseats herself from Super Girl's chest whilst grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Annie Fong: Getting beaten by a combo quite similar to her Super Boot/Super Butt Drop one!

Lacey grabs Super Girl's throat with the left hand, puts the right hand in-between Super Girl's upper thighs to help grasp her then lifts Super Girl up into the air and above the head as Lacey straightens the arms upwards whilst the Lacey fans cheer

Annie Fong: WHOA!

Frank Watson: What strength from Lacey!

Lacey throws Super Girl down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Gorilla Press Slam

Frank Watson: And she slams SG down to the mat

Annie Fong: Its incredible!

Lacey runs over to the bottom right corner of the ring, climbs up onto the top turnbuckle before turning around anti-clockwise on it

Annie Fong: Its incredible how easy Lacey made lifting Super Girl up in the air like that!

Lacey sees Super Girl slowly get up then Lacey jumps off the top turnbuckle to head towards Super Girl
and knocks Super Girl down to the mat as Lacey ends up sitting her bottom down on Super Girl's chest and pinning Super Girl's shoulders down to the mat with the lower legs, executing a Super Lou Thesz Press Pin

Frank Watson: Lou Thesz Press from off the top!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Super Girl gets the legs up and uses them to kick out, unseating Lacey from the chest as the Lacey fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: Almost the win and title for Lacey again!

Lacey gets up, waits for Super Girl to do the same then Lacey lifts Super Girl up to place Super Girl across the back of the shoulders

Annie Fong: Technical Knock Out time!

Super Girl fights her way off Lacey's shoulders and lands on her feet behind Lacey, avoiding the Technical Knock Out

Annie Fong: No!

Super Girl waits as Lacey turns around clockwise then Super Girl puts Lacey's head in-between the thighs, making Lacey face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: Super Bomb time!

Super Girl wraps her arms around Lacey's waist, lifts Lacey up to sit Lacey on the shoulders in front with Lacey's thighs by the sides of Super Girl's neck
before slamming Lacey down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Super Bomb as the Super Girl fans shout "BOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Annie Fong: Yes!

Super Girl goes down to hook Lacey's right leg

Frank Watson: SHE NAILED LACEY WITH IT!

The Super Girl Fans: Oneeeeeeeeee!

The Super Girl Fans: Twoooooooooo!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Lacey weakly gets the right shoulder up as the Super Girl fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: IT DOESN'T FINISH LACEY OFF!

Frank Watson: SUPER GIRL HAS NOT MADE HISTORY JUST YET!

Super Girl releases Lacey's right leg, gets up and puts her hands on the hips

Annie Fong: Wow!
Clearly theres still plenty of resistance left in Lacey!

Super Girl takes her hands off the hips as she turns her attention back to Lacey then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey up onto her feet

Super Girl puts Lacey's head in-between the thighs, making Lacey face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: HERE SHE GOES AGAIN!

Super Girl spends five seconds looking out at the fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her with a lot of them and a lot of others around the arena cheering her on

Lacey suddenly counters the Super Bomb by bringing her upper body back up and places Super Girl across the back of the shoulders with her head and leg held
before spinning Super Girl's legs out while keeping Super Girl's head held, driving Super Girl down face first into the mat with a solid thud, executing a Technical Knock Out as the Lacey fans shout ''BOOOUUM!''

Frank Watson: SUPER BOMB COUNTERED BY TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT!

Lacey goes to hook Super Girl's right leg

Annie Fong: OH MY GOODNESS!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Super Girl weakly gets the right shoulder up as the Lacey fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: NOW ITS LACEY WHOS DENIED MAKING HISTORY!

Frank Watson: TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT DIDN'T FINISH SUPER GIRL OFF!

Super Girl releases Lacey's right leg and rolls off to face upwards whilst down on the mat

Annie Fong: Just the fact that Lacey was able to counter the Super Bomb with the Technical Knock Out was incredible!

Mason Keller: Its just a shame that the ref is unable to count both of them out right now!

Annie Fong: You just don't want either SG or Lacey to win Keller!

Mason Keller: They should already be beat by now Fong!
Juggler should still be champion!

Lacey lifts Super Girl up to place her across the back of the shoulders with her head and leg held

Frank Watson: Shes going for it again!

Super Girl suddenly fights her way off Lacey's shoulders and lands on her feet behind Lacey, avoiding the Technical Knock Out

Frank Watson: But can't hit it this time!

Super Girl quickly jumps up to sit on the back of Lacey's shoulders with the thighs by the sides of Lacey's neck, spins around clockwise so that she is now in front of Lacey, brings the upper body downwards
and uses the legs to send Lacey down to the mat behind back-first as Super Girl goes down to end up sitting her bottom down on Lacey's chest, pinning Lacey's shoulders down on the mat with the lower legs and hooking Lacey's legs behind her, executing The Super Girl Pin as the Super Girl fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: SUPER GIRL PIN!

Frank Watson: WILL THIS DO IT FOR SUPER GIRL?!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Lacey unseats Super Girl from the chest and makes Super Girl let go of the legs as the Super Girl fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: NO, IT, WON'T!

Frank Watson:  LACEY SURVIVES THAT TOO!

Super Girl gets up and puts her hands on the hips whilst looking out towrds the fans

Annie Fong: The Super Bomb and Super Girl Pin.
Looking at SG right now, she might be wondering what the hell does she have to do to finish Lacey off!

Super Girl sees Lacey slowly get up then Super Girl jumps up to sit on the back of Lacey's shoulders with the thighs by the sides of Lacey's neck, spins around clockwise so that she is now in front of Lacey

Lacey counters the Super Girl Pin by slamming Super Girl down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Powerbomb as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Annie Fong: OH MY GOD!

Lacey goes down to hook Super Girl's right leg

Referee Holly Pinkman goes down onto the mat and starts counting as the Super Girl fans start booing...

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Super Girl gets the right shoulder up as the Lacey fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!" and the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: LACEY ALMOST WINS WITH SG'S OWN FINISHER!

Mason Keller: Just like earlier, this too would have been some way for Super Gob to lose!

Lacey releases Super Girl's right leg and gets up

Lacey looks out towards the fans with those supporting her cheering for her

Lacey turns her attention back to then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Super Girl suddenly lifts Lacey up to place her across the back of the shoulders with her head and leg held
before spinning Lacey's legs out while keeping Lacey's head held, driving Lacey down face first into the mat with a solid thud, executing a TKO as the Super Girl fans cheer

Mason Keller: What the hell!

Super Girl goes to hook Lacey's right leg

Frank Watson: SG WITH A VERSION OF LACEY'S TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Lacey gets the right shoulder up as the Super Girl fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: AND LACEY SURVIVES THIS TOO!

Annie Fong: I thought Juggler spearing them both through a table at the same time.
Then moonsaulting himself through another one was insane!

Super Girl releases Lacey's right leg and gets up whilst grabbing a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey up onto her feet

Annie Fong: But what SG and Lacey are doing to each other is just as insane!

Super Girl goes behind Lacey, squats down to put her head in-between Lacey's upper legs then gets back up to a standing position with Lacey now sat down on the back of Super Girl's shoulders with Lacey's thighs by the sides of Super Girl's neck

Annie Fong: And now look at this!

Super Girl walks over to the top right corner of the ring then climbs up onto the middle turnbuckles

Frank Watson: Super Girl has Lacey sat down on the back of the shoulders

Super Girl suddenly climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and shows great balance in doing so whilst having Lacey sat down on the back of the shoulders as the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: And has taken her all the way to the top!

Annie Fong: I can't believe how even Super Girl manages to do something like that!
Unbelievable!

Super Girl waits for a couple of seconds
before taking a backwards fall off the top turnbuckle and send Lacey down to the mat behind back-first, executing a Super Electric Chair Drop whilst ending up down on the mat herself as the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: Super Electric Chair Drop!

Annie Fong: Might this finally do it?!

Super Girl slowly draps her right arm over Lacey's chest

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Lacey weakly gets the right shoulder up as the Super Girl fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: NO!

Frank Watson: A NEW CHAMP STILL HASN'T BEEN CROWNED!

Mason Keller: The way its going, forget about this lasting the rest of the night.
It could last all week!

The fans start up a loud "THIS IS AWESOME!" chant in the arena with five claps following each time the three words are said

Mason Keller: Lasting the rest of the night would be bad enough!

Super Girl brings her right arm off Lacey then slowly gets up whilst grabbing a groggy Lacey by the hair to pull Lacey up onto her feet

Super Girl goes behind Lacey, squats down to put her head in-between Lacey's upper legs then gets back up to a standing position with Lacey now sat down on the back of Super Girl's shoulders with Lacey's thighs by the sides of Super Girl's neck

Frank Watson: SG's got Lacey on her shoulders again!

Super Girl walks over to the top right corner of the ring then climbs up onto the middle turnbuckles then  Super Girl suddenly climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and shows great balance in doing so whilst having Lacey sat down on the back of the shoulders as the Super Girl fans cheer

Annie Fong: Shes going for the move again!

Lacey suddenly counters the Super Electric Chair Drop by bringing her upper body downwards
and uses the legs to help send Super Girl down to the mat behind as Lacey goes down to the mat herself, executing a Super Reverse Hurricanrana as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Mason Keller: What in the hell!

Frank Watson: OH MY WORD!
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE COUNTER FROM LACEY!

Annie Fong: I can't believe I just saw that from Lacey!

Lacey slowly goes over to Super Girl, rolls Super Girl over then hooks Super Girl's right leg

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the bat with it when Super Girl gets the right shoulder up as the Lacey fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!" and the Super Girl fans cheer

Frank Watson: AND STILL THE MATCH GOES ON!

Referee Holly Pinkman gets up onto her feet as the fans restart the "THIS IS AWESOME!" chant in the arena

Annie Fong: Its clear that both Super Girl and Lacey want to be the first to have won EVERY, Ring Of Glory championship!
They both want that so bad!

Lacey releases Super Girl's right leg and slowly gets up whilst grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Annie Fong: But whats also clear is that only one of them can do that.
Tonight!

Lacey jumps up to sit on Super Girl's shoulders in front with the thighs by the sides of Super Girl's neck then brings the upper body downwards
and uses the legs to help send Super Girl down to the mat behind back-first whilst going down herself, executing a Hurricanrana

Frank Watson: Hurricanrana from Lacey!

Lacey gets up, walks over to Super Girl then with her right hand, grabs Super Girl's hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Frank Watson: But who will it be?

Lacey grabs Super Girl's left hand with her own left hand and irish whips Super Girl across the ring, sending Super Girl back-first into the turnbuckles at the bottom right corner of the ring

Frank Watson: Who will eventually be the one to make history and be the first to have been champion of every Ring Of Glory title?!

Lacey runs towards Super Girl then turns one hundred and eighty degrees clockwise
and hits Super Girl in the mid-section with her bottom, executing a Running Thump At Turnbuckles

Frank Watson: Lacey hits SG in the corner with her bum

Lacey turns around clockwise, grabs Super Girl around the upper legs, lifts Super Girl up and sits Super Girl on the top turnbuckle

Annie Fong: Right now, I've got no idea Frank

Lacey climbs up onto the top ropes

Annie Fong: I just, don't, know

Lacey jumps up to sit on Super Girl's shoulders in front with the thighs by the sides of Super Girl's' neck

Super Girl suddenly counters the Frankensteiner by getting off the top turnbuckle then jumps off the middle ropes
and slams Lacey down to the mat in-front back-first, executing a Super Bomb From Turnbuckles as the Super Girl fans shout "BOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Frank Watson: SG COUNTERS WITH THE SUPER BOMB FROM OFF THE MIDDLE ROPES!

Super Girl goes to hook Lacey's right leg

Frank Watson: WILL THIS DO IT?!

Holly Pinkman (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Threeeeeeeeee....

The Super Girl Fans: Threeeeeeeeee!

Frank Watson: IT DOES!

Referee Holly Pinkman signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match as Super Girl releases Lacey right leg whilst the Super Girl fans cheer very loudly

Frank Watson: SUPER GIRL HAS MADE HISTORY!

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Three Way Dance Elimination match.
And NEWWWWWWWWWWW, Intercontinental Glory champion.
SUUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRR GIRLLLLLLLLLL!

Super Girl gets up onto her feet as "Overture" by Jerry Goldsmith starts to play in the arena

Frank Watson: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RING OF GLORY HISTORY!
ONE WRESTLER HAS BEEN GLORY WORLD CHAMPION!
GLORY WOMEN'S CHAMPION!
TAG TEAM CHAMPION!
HARDCORE CHAMPION!
ARISEN GLORY CHAMPION!
AND, INTERCONTINENTAL GLORY CHAMPION!

Annie Fong: And what a way to make this history.
By winning two of the titles on the same night!

Referee Holly Pinkman who is by the ropes at the bottom side of the ring, receives the Intercontinental Glory Championship belt

Annie Fong: Thats what Super Girl has just done!

Frank Watson: And even though SG did lose the Hardcore Championship so soon after winning it, shes now got the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
And WON'T be losing that tonight!

Referee Holly Pinkman gives the Intercontinental Glory Championshil belt to a now emotional looking Super Girl who then lifts the belt up in ther air and above her own head as the fans continue to cheer very loudly whilst Holly Pinkman is holding Super Girl's right hand

Mason Keller: This makes me feel sick!

Annie Fong: What does?

Mason Keller: The fact that Jugglers no longer champion.
But more so, that blonde haired freak has now held every, Ring Of Glory Championship!

Annie Fong: Blonde haired what?

Mason Keller: You know full well what I said!

Attitude Talks 9.5.2020 (Super Girl) Mini_aid

Lacey is slowly starting to get up as Super Girl brings the belt down whilst Referee Holly Pinkman lets go of Super Girl's right hand

Mason Keller: And whats that loser doing back in the ring?!

Frank Watson: Theres Aid

Aid helps Lacey up onto her feet

Frank Watson: Who earlier this evening, lost to Alana Reeves.
But still kept his career intact!

Super Girl, Lacey, and Aid hug each other as the very loud cheers from the fans continues

Mason Keller: Someone pass me the puke bucket!
I want to throw up in it!

Frank Watson: Stop it

Aid squts down behind Super Girl, puts his head in-between Super Girl's upper legs than gets back up to a standing position with Super Girl now sat down on the back of Aid's shoulders and with her thighs by the sides of Aid's neck

Annie Fong: Aid has Super Girl sat on his shoulders

Super Girl lifts the belt back up into the air and above her own head

Annie Fong: This truly is an historic moment in RIng Of Glory's history!
Nine years shes been with the company.
And shes now managed to have held every single championship there is!

Frank Watson: This truly is a moment in Ring Of Glory history that will never, be forgotten!
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Girl Sat May 09, 2020 8:38 pm

The footage of the match ends then disappears

Annie Fong, Mason Keller, Bryan Reeves and Super Girl get shown again around the big table

Super Girl has a big smile on her face

Mason Keller: What are you smiling at?!

Super Girl: Watching that footage of course

Mason Keller: You know you shouldn't be champion right?
You know you should NEVER, have won that belt which you have there!

Annie Fong: Don't start with this again Keller

Mason Keller: Its MY show Fong!
I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I'M WANT!

Mason looks towards Super Girl

Super Girl: I should never have won this belt?

Mason Keller: Damn right you should never have won it!

Super Girl: So I should never have won it huh?
Even though I pinned not one.
But two!
Wrestlers in order to do it?
One being the previous champ in Daniels The Juggler.
And the other?
Who had the same chance to make history as me.
Someone who could have ended up being the first in ROG history to have won ALL, titles.
That someone being, Lacey.
Who by the way would have fully deserved to have made the same history as I did.
If she had won the match.
And the title

Mason Keller: Juggler should NEVER have lost the title!

Super Girl: Would you be saying that if Juggler had lost the title to someone like.....

Super Girl pauses for three seconds

Super Girl: Your meal ticket?

Mason Keller: My meal ticket?
What are you going on about?

Super Girl: Your meal ticket.
You know, the one who I, defeated this past Sunday.
To retain, the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
In the main event

Mason Keller: Now hang on!
You didn't win that match!
The Sledgehammer won it for you!

Super Girl: The same Sledgehammer that had hit me first Keller

Mason Keller: So?

Super Girl: So, you wouldn't be going on here saying the Sledgehammer won the match for HeartBreaker.
If he had won the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
The same HeartBreaker who had been too chicken to face Marcus Monroe earlier in the evening.
For the Arisen Glory Championship

Mason Keller: Excuse me?
Who in the hell do you think you are?
Calling him a chicken?!

Super Girl: I think I'm Super Girl.
The one calling your meal ticket.
Your God.
Or whatever.
A chicken

Super Girl looks towards Bryan

Super Girl: And Bryan.
I saw what happened two weeks ago.
With you.
And Marcus.
On this show.
And you know what?
I'm not exactly happy with him myself.
Getting into the ring.
And nailing me with the Sledgehammer.
Could have cost me the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
But it didn't.
Yes, he didn't mean to nail me with it.
But he did.
Luckily for him though, I'm still the champ

Super Girl looks towards Annie

Annie Fong: And since you made the history that you did at the last Pay Per View.
When you won the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
You've been defending that title on every Attitude show so far

Super Girl: Correct Annie.
I have.
I plan to continue on doing so.
And defending the title on Pay Per Views.
For as long as I'm the champ.
I'm treating this like it might be my last championship reign.
And I want to make full use of it.
I'm a fighting champion.
Not a paper champion.
Anyone who wants to step into the ring.
And take this thats over my right shoulder?
They're welcome to try

Super Girl: Including you Keller

Mason Keller: Including me?
You want no piece of this!
You want no piece of Mason "The Killer" Keller!

Bryan Reeves: Says the guy who lost the Hardcore Championship to Annie on this show

Annie and Super Girl laugh

I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS!

Mason suddenly stands up and storms out of the studio

Annie and Super Girl eventually stop laughing

Super Girl: And thats not the first time the crybaby has stormed off this show

Annie Fong: Indeed

Bryan Reeves: Was it something I said?
Oh well.
Bye bye Mason

Mason Keller: I HEARD THAT!

Annie Fong: Speaking of bye bye, its time for us to go now.
So from Super Girl.
Bryan Reeves.
And me, Annie Fong.
Goodnight!

Unknown music starts to play before the scene fades to black to end the show
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat May 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Ya Super Goit Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm

lol!
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down