Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang)

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Empty Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang)

Post by Super Aid Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Intro

Begins

Featuring unknown music being played

And several members of ROG

That appear doing the intro

Those featured are.....

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Eve%20StarAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Marcus%20Monroe%202

"American Samurai" Max Thomas, Eve Star, "Menacing" Marcus Monroe

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Super%20GirlAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_AidAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Alana%20Reeves

Super Girl, Aid, Alana Reeves

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_CartyAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_SM%20Heartbreaker.png

Cartwright, Ayumi Hiroshi, SM HeartBreaker

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_LaceyAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Cassi

Lacey, Cerano, Cassi

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_SonicAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Daniels%20The%20Juggler

Sonic Xavier, SJ Pandora, Daniels The Juggler

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Mighty%20MishaAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Diana%20La%20Cazadora

Vanessa Dynamite, Mighty Misha, Diana La Cazadora

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Jaiden%20ParksAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Desmond%20Curtis

Jaiden Parks, Kid Kitsune, Desmond Curtis

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_TammyAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Rauko%20DurAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Nicole%20Trunfio

Tammy, Rauko Dur, Nicole Trunfio

After Nicole disappears, "Attitude" appears in red

Below "Attitude" and appearing in red too is "Talks"

"Attitude" vanishes

Then "Talks" vanishes a second later

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Mason%20Keller

Annie Fong with Mason Keller sitting next to Annie's left are seen sitting behind a big round table

Inside a studio

Somewhere in the Welsh capital of Cardiff

The music fades out

Annie Fong: Hello again everyone!
With Mason Keller alongside me Annie Fong.
Here, in Cardiff.
Welcoming you all to the latest edtion.
Of Attitude Talks.
Recently, we had a special edition of Attitude take place.
In England.
A Night Of champions special edition.
Where all the matches on the show, were title matches

Annie looks towards Mason

Annie Fong: And Mason.....

Mason looks towards Annie

Annie Fong: Five, title matches.
And three of them ended up crowning new champions

Mason Keller: It as a long time coming Fong.
But it happened.
It finally, happened.
Ayumi Hiroshi.
The greatest wrestler.
To come out of Japan.
Well actually, make that Asia has a whole.
Despite everything she has had to go through.
Everyone she has had to put up with.
Is finally, a singles champion.
She is the new, Intercontinental Glory Champion.
And it's fully deserved too!

Annie Fong: Fully deserved?
I think you will find many, many, people.
Including me.
That would dispute that

Mason Keller: What did you say?
Are you stupid?
Actually, don't answer that because I know you are!
How dare you Fong!
How dare you have the nerve to dispute the fact that Ayumi fully deserves to be champion!
So why then?!
Why dispute it?!

Annie Fong: Because of her actions

Mason Keller: What actions?

Annie Fong: You know what I'm referring to.
Her actions in the Royal Rumble match

Mason Keller: What you and these so-called many people are disputing the fact that Ayumi eliminated Juggler?

Annie Fong: No!

Mason Keller: Well then?

Annie Fong: Do I really have to tell you?

Mason Keller: Yes!
Yes, you have to tell everyone!
Oh hang on, do you mean this?
Show the footage!

Annie, Mason and the studio disappear

It gets replace by footage from the Royal Rumble match

At Night Of Glory Fifty Four

The footage starts to play

"Overture" by Jerry Goldsmith starts to play in the arena

The fans are heard cheering

Mason Keller: NOOOOO!

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Card_Super%20Girl

Super Girl walks out then stops to look around at the fans whose cheers for her are now very loud

Frank Watson: She has been in ROG's two previous Royal Rumbles!
She was the last one eliminated on both occasions!

Super Girl starts to make her way towards the ring

Frank Watson: Will Super Girl get third time lucky tonight?!

Annie Fong: Coming in at number Twenty.
In the Twenty Twenty Royal Rumble.
Super Girl has talked up about how much she really wants to win this!

Super Girl goes just past the ring's top right corner

Annie Fong: WHAT THE HELL?!

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Ayumi

Ayumi Hiroshi is seen charging down the entrance way to go towards Super Girl from behind with a steel chair and nails her in the back with the chair

Mason Keller: YES!

Frank Watson: Ayumis back!
Ayumi's back!

Super Girl is down on the padded floor as Ayumi Hiroshi starts hitting all over her with the steel chair as the fans are now booing incredibly loud whilst the music stops playing in the arena

Frank Watson: AND SHES BEATING THE LIVING HELL OUT OF SUPER GIRL WITH THAT DAMN STEEL CHAIR!

Annie Fong: Why?
Why?
This is absolutely disgusting!

Mason Keller: This is absolutely wonderful!
This is......"SUPER"!

Ayumi Hiroshi drops the steel chair onto the padded floor

Annie Fong: You're sick Keller!

Ayumi Hiroshi picks Super Girl up by the sides of the face then puts Super Girl's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the steel chair

Mason Keller: Super Gob is getting what she deserves!

Ayumi Hiroshi jumps up and drives Super Girl face-first down into the steel chair for a Double Underhook Facebuster Onto Steel Chair

Frank Watson: Bah Gawd!
Ayumi just send SG's face into the chair!

Mason Keller: Especially for what she did to me in last year's Rumble!

Ayumi Hiroshi picks up the steel chair then charges towards Bianca Carver with it and scares Bianca Carver away before stopping

Annie Fong: Just because she eliminated you from last year's Rumbie.
Within a second of you getting into the ring!

Ayumi Hiroshi quickly walks back over to Super Girl then stops in front of her head before dropping the steel chair back down onto the padded floor as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOH!"

Mason Keller: I've told you before!
Never bring that up ever again!

Ayumi Hiroshi picks Super Girl up by the sides of the face then Ayumi Hiroshi puts Super Girl's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the steel chair as the fans go back to booing very loudly

Annie Fong: Not again!

Ayumi Hiroshi lifts Super Girl up to an upside down posItion before jumping up and going down to a seated position as she drives Super Girl's head into the steel chair for a Jumping Piledriver as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOH!"

Annie Fong: NO!

Ayumi Hiroshi lets the rest of Super Girl's body drop down behind her

Frank Watson: SHE JUST PILEDROVE SG INTO THE CHAIR!

Ayumi Hiroshi gets up whilst picking Super Girl up by the sides of the face then Ayumi Hiroshi puts Super Girl's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the steel chair as the referees try to stop her

Frank Watson: BAH GAWD NO!

Annie Fong: OH MY GOD SHES GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!

Ayumi Hiroshi lifts Super Girl up to an upside down posItion before jumping up and going down to a seated position as she drives Super Girl's head into the steel chair for a Jumping Piledriver as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOH!"

Annie Fong: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ayumi Hiroshi lets the rest of Super Girl's body drop down in front before getting up

Frank Watson: BAH GAWD!
BAH GAWD!
BAH GAWD!
WHAT HAS AYUMI DONE?!

A quick shot of a shocked looking Bianca Carver is shown

Frank Watson: WHAT, HAS, AYUMI, DONE?!

Annie Fong: AND AID BEING DOWN IN THE RING, HAS NOT SEEN ALL OF THIS!
HES NOT SEEN WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO HIS BEST FRIEND!
IN FACT, NOBODY IN THAT RING HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL DOWN!

Ayumi Hiroshi picks up the steel chair and threatens the referees with it

Security personnel from backstage come running down

Ayumi Hiroshi begins to leave then stops as she looks into a camera

Ayumi Hiroshi: Ayumi, PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSED!

Annie Fong: Oh I bet you are Ayumi!
I bet you are you evil Japanese Witch!

Ayumi Hiroshi starts to slowly make her way up towards the exit as she knocks the security personnel away from grabbing her whilst the fans very loudly boo at her

The ten second countdown begins as the fans count the seconds

Mason Keller: You called her what?
How dare you call her that!

Annie Fong: She should be punished for what shes just done!

The footage changes

Outside the ring, Super Girl with the neck brace on, has slowly started being taken away on a stretcher by the medical personnel

Annie Fong: But heres something I did not want to see

Frank Watson: Super Girl is finally, being taken away on a stretcher

The fans on seeing this, start up a "SUPER GIRL!" chant in the arena

Annie Fong: I still cannot believe Ayumi did what she did to Super Girl.
I'm fuming and upset on the inside!

Mason Keller: I believe it.
Because it happened.
And the WHOLE world saw it!

Frank Watson: I just hope Super Girl has not been hurt too badly

Annie Fong: It doesn't look good though Frank.
I mean, a Double Underhook Facebuster and two Piledrivers onto a steel chair outside the ring?

Frank Watson: I know.
It was absolutely sickening

Super Girl on the stretcher and the medical personnel finally disappear into the back

Annie Fong: I pray that what happened to Super Girl her tonight.
Won't keep her out for a very long time.
Or even end her career.
She never got the chance to get into the ring and compete in the Rumble!

The footage ends then disappears

Annie, Mason and the studio get shown once again

Annie and Mason are looking towards each other

Mason Keller: Well?

Annie Fong: Yes.
That is what I meant

Mason Keller: You and these so-called many people are actually disputing it?
Disputing the greatest moment in Royal Rumble history!

Annie Fong: You really believe that?

Mason Keller: Absolutely I do!

Annie Fong: What Ayumi did to Super Girl was disgraceful.
It was sickening.
It was.....

Mason Keller: The greatest moment in Royal Rumble history.
How many times do I have to say that in order to wake you up?
And admit that in reality, it is the greatest moment?!

Annie Fong: Ayumi was looking to end Super Girl's career.
And at the moment, we don't know for certain if she has succeeded.
Or not.
We know that it forced Super Girl to vacate, the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
Hence why the match for the vacant Intercontinental Glory Championship took place.

Mason Keller: If Super Gob has any sense, she'll never comeback!
In anyway shape or form!

Annie Fong: You're just as sick as Ayumi!
And a disgusting excuse of a man!

Mason Keller: Watch your mouth woman!
Just remember, the reason you're allowed to be a host on Attitude Talks is because of me!

Annie Fong: And a deluded man as well

Mason Keller: I'm warning you!

Annie Fong: Let's move on shall we?

Annie looks away from Mason before looking into the camera in front

Annie Fong: For those of you who watched Attitude.
Ayumi wasn't the only one who was crowned a new champion.
We also saw a crowning of a new Glory women's Champion.
When SJ Pandora defeated her tag team partner and best friend, Eve Star.
To capture, the title.
And also in the main event.
Of the Night Of Champions Attitude special.
Vanessa Dynamite and Diana La Cazadora.
Known as, Trouble In Paradise.
Lost the Tag Team Championship.
To the team of Aid.
And his tag team partner and our first guest tonight on this show.
Alana Reeves!

Mason Keller: Oh what?

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Alana%20Reeves

Annie and Mason look to their right as Alana Reeves is seen walking into the studio

Alana is wearing dark blue jeans and a closed dark blue jeans jacket

Alana has a Tag Team title belt over her right shoulder

Alana sit down on the chair next to the right of Annie before putting the Tag Team title belt down onto the table right in front of her

Annie Fong: Evening Alana.
Nice to see you again

Alana Reeves: Thankyou Annie

Annie Fong: Now before we begin.
I want to take you and everyone watching this show, back.
To the Night Of Champions special of Attitude.
And the ending to the main event.
Where you and Aid were challenging Vanessa Dynamite and Diana La Cazadora.
For the Tag Team Championship.
Lets roll the footage please

Last edited by Super Aid on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang)

Post by Super Aid Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Alana Reeves sees Diana La Cazadora slowly starting to get up and at the same time as Diana La Cazadora is back up on her feet, gets up to a standing position before jumping off the two top ropes, extends the right leg out in front

Diana La Cazadora takes a forward dive to go down and avoid the Diving Big Boot as Alana Reeves hits referee Holly Pinkman in the face with the sole of the right boot instead, knocking Holly Pinkman down to the mat down before landing on her own feet as the Alana Reeves and Aid fans go "OOOOOOOOOH!"

Annie Fong: Whoa!

Frank Watson: Diana moves.
And Alana's boot caught the referee in the face instead!

Mason Keller: Another typical referee!

Diana La Cazadora slowly starts to get up as Alana Reeves checks on referee Holly Pinkman

Annie Fong: Excuse me?

Mason Keller: You heard what I said!

Diana La Cazadora is back up on her feet then Diana La Cazadora grabs Alana Reeves' head from behind with the left hand to bring it down, wraps the left arm around underneath Alana Reeves' chin
before Diana La Cazadora falls backwards to drive the back of Alana Reeves' head down into the mat, executing a Depredador DDT

Frank Watson: Depredador DDT on Alana!

Vanessa Dynamite who has just climbed back into the ring, goes over to Aid who is getting up close to the ropes at the bottom side of the ring and when Aid is back up on his feet, Vanessa Dynamite jumps up to sit down on the back of Aid's shoulders with Vanessa Dynamite's thighs by the sides of Aid's neck then Vanessa Dynamite brings the upper body downwards
before Vanessa Dynamite uses the legs to help send Aid down to the mat behind as Vanessa Dynamite goes down to the mat herself, executing a Reverse Hurricanrana

Frank Watson: Vanessa takes Aid down too!

Annie Fong: With that stupid ref being down, anything could now happen in that ring!

Diana La Cazadora who is now back up on her feet, jumps up whilst raising the legs out in front
and goes down to a seated position on the mat as Diana La Cazadora hits Alana Reeves across the throat with the right leg, executing a Cazadora Drop

Frank Watson: Diana drops the leg across Alana's throat

Mason Keller: Including even an invasion into the ring from those COW idiots!

Vanessa Dynamite goes behind Aid who is slowly getting up and when Aid is back up on his feet, Vanessa Dynamite jumps up to sit down on the back of Aid's shoulders with Vanessa Dynamite's thighs by the sides of Aid's neck then Vanessa Dynamite brings the upper body downwards
before Vanessa Dynamite uses the legs to help send Aid down to the mat behind as Vanessa Dynamite goes downwards at the same time before Vanessa Dynamite ends up sitting her bottom down fullweight on the middle of Aid's back, executing a Reverse Hurricanrana

Frank Watson: Vanessa is sat down on Aid's back after taking him down with another Reverse Hurricanrana!

Annie Fong: I hope you're not tempting fate Mason

Vanessa Dynamite spins around clockwise whilst still sat down fullweight on the middle of Aid's back and looks towards the fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her with some cheering

Mason Keller: If anyone from ROG though that deserves to get beaten up in that ring, its those four!

Vanessa Dynamite looks down towards Aid's legs in front then Vanessa Dynamite grabs Aid's lower legs to bring them up
and Vanessa Dynamite puts Aid's lower legs under the armpits, executing a Boston Crab

Vanessa Dynamite keeps her DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

Annie Fong: Thats an outrageous thing to say Mason!

Mason Keller: Shutup woman!

Diana La Cazadora meanwhile after getting the right leg off Alana Reeves' throat, has just rolled Alana Reeves over to make Alana Reeves face downwards into the mat then steps her Diana La Cazadora left leg over Alana Reeves lower back before looking down towards Alana Reeves' legs in front of her, grabs Alana Reeves lower legs
then Diana La Cazadora sits her bottom down fullweight on the middle of Alana Reeves' back before Diana La Cazadora brings Alana Reeves' lower legs up and puts them under the armpits, executing a Boston Crab

Diana La Cazadora keeps her DESTRUCTIVE hold as the Diana La Cazadora and Vanessa Dynamite fans go "OOOOOOOOOH!"

Mason Keller: What in the hell?!

Annie Fong: Look at this!
LOOK, AT, THIS!

Referee Holly Pinkman is slowly moving on the mat as the Diana La Cazador and Vanesa Dynamite fans are now cheering whilst a lot of the Aid and Alana Reeves fans it seems are actually booing

Frank Watson: VANESSA AND DIANA HAVE GOT AID AND ALANA IN BOSTON CRABS!

Annie Fong: Its almost like Night Of Glory Fifty Four all over again!
When they had Lacey and HeartBreaker in different submission holds at the same time!
And made them tap out!
But here, they've got Aid and Alana in the same hold!
A hold that Alana calls the Snapper, loves to use herself!

Mason Keller: What a way this would be for Band Aid's career to end!

Frank Watson: Hes not the legal wrestler in there Mason

Mason Keller: What!

Annie Fong: Alana and Diana are the legal wrestlers in there Mason.
So even if Aid taps out here, his career wouldn't be over.
Because hes not legal in there!

Mason Keller: Oh come on Fong!

Alana Reeves and Aid suddenly start using their hands and arms to slowly start powering their ways up as the booing from the Alana Reeves and Aid fans starts turning to cheers with the cheers from the Vanessa Dynamite and Diana La Cazadora fans starting to die down

Annie Fong: But if Alana taps out in a hold she loves to use....Oh wait!

Frank Watson: That may not happen at all Annie because look at her and Aid!

Mason Keller: What?

Alana Reeves starts to slowly move herself backwards in-between Diana La Cazadora's legs as Aid starts to slowly move backwards in-between Vanessa Dynamite's legs at the same time

Frank Watson: Can they do it?

Alana Reeves and Aid manage to get out from between Diana La Cazadora's and Vanessa Dynamite's legs at the same time whilst Alana Reeves grabs Diana La Cazadora's ankles and Aid grabs Vanessa Dynamite's ankles
then they make Diana La Cazadora and Vanessa Dynamite fall backwards to go down onto the mat before Alana Reeves and gets up and Alana Reeves lifts legs up then Alana Reeves pushes her weight down onto the back of Diana La Cazadora's legs as Aid does the same thing with Vanessa Dynamite's legs at the same time, executing Schoolgirl and Schoolboy Pins as referee Holly Pinkman moves towards Alana Reeves and Diana La Cazadora whilst still down on the mat

Frank Watson: They've got the champs down for a double pin!

Referee Holly Pinkman lifts her right hand up

The Alana Reeves And Aid Fans: Oneeeeeeeeee!

The Alana Reeves And Aid Fans: Twoooooooooo!

The Alana Reeves And Aid Fans: Threeeeeeeeee!

Mason Keller: WHAT!

Annie Fong: WHOA!

Alana Reeves gets off Diana La Cazadora and Aid gets off Vanessa Dynamite at the same time and thay are now seated on the mat as the Alana Reeves and Aid fans give them thunderous cheers whilst the bell rings three times to end the match

Frank Watson: THEY'VE DONE IT!
AID AND ALANA ARE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen!
The winners of the match!
As a result of a pinfall!
AND NEWWWWWWWWWW, RING OF GLORY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!
AIIIIIIIIIID AND ALANAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEVESSSSSSSSSS!

"War" by Vince Dicola starts to play in the arena

Mason Keller: What the hell just happened?!

Vanessa Dynamite and Diana La Cazadora are shown sat down on the mat looking at each other stunned

Frank Watson: THE LOOKS ON THE FACES OF THE NOW FORMER CHAMPIOS SAYS IT ALL!
THEY CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THEM!

Mason Keller: They screwed up it looks to me!

Annie Fong: At the last Pay Per View, they made Lacey and HeartBreaker tap out at the same time!
Tonight, they tried to do the same with Aid and Alana!

Aid and Alana Reeves are back up on their feet and a happy looking Alana Reeves hugs Aid

Annie Fong: But it backfired on them spectacularly!
Aid and Alana countered the submissions!
And scored a double pin!

Referee Holly Pinkman who has just got back up onto her feet, is by the ropes at the bottom side of the ring receiving, the Tag Team Title belts

Annie Fong: To win, the Tag Team Championship!
What a moment this is for Alana Reeves!
And for Aid who has now become a FOUR, time Tag Team Champion!

Referee Holly Pinkman wlaks over to Aid and Alana Reeves who have stopped hugging and hands them the Tag Team Title belts
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang)

Post by Super Aid Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:31 pm

The footage ends then disappears

Alana, Annie, Mason and the studio get shown once again

Alana is looking at Annie whilst Annie and Mason are looking at Alana

Annie Fong: It has been quite a year for you Alana.
At the beginning, it was mentioned that this year needed to be a big year.
For you.
And what have you done this year?
You've been involved in probably, the best singles feud of your career.
With Aid.
And have probably had the best matches, with him.
You faced Aid three times.
You got a win over Aid.
All be it, by countout.
In a match that you near enough totally dominated.
And Aid doesn't often get dominated like you dominated him in that match.

And even on a Night Of Glory Pay Per View.
You sat down on Aid's chest.
And you successfully got a three count on him.
Cleanly as well.
In that Two Out Of Three Falls match

Annie pauses for two seconds

Annie Fong: Nobody has ever managed to get a three count on Aid.
Ever since that stipulation came into force.
Where if he was to lose match by pinfall or submission.
Or, a match that involves more than one fall.
Then his career would be over, forever.
Nobody has come closest to ending Aid's career than you Alana.
You was like, virtually milliseconds away from doing just that.
And now, you and Aid are together as Tag Team Champions.
How important would you say Aid has been to your career?

Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:12 pm

-- Alana takes a deep breath in --
-- Kind of letting her emotions settle in --
-- What Annie just said is the truest form of truth --
-- Alana Reeves has made 2020 her bitch despite some
shortcomings --

Alana Reeves: The way you present all of it makes it
sound both dramatic and climatic Annie, but for me..
last year I would've said "well of course I did. What did you expect?"

-- Pause --

Alana Reeves: However those same experiences changed
something in me. They've made me more appreciative of the
hard work I've been putting.
Of the lessons I have learned.
Even the mistakes that I have made along the way.

My single's career started by one arrogant statement.
One childish trick that took me into highs I never
envisioned reaching at such an early stage.
Being on the sidelines managing your family and relatives

is one thing but actually doing it is a different story.
It's a double honor for me to stand here as one half of the NEW

ROG World Tag Team Champions along with Aid to whom
I own all of this. Both as a friend and as a mentor.
He was the one that insisted that I get a storyline with him.
He was the one that insisted in making me a superstar.
So this victory is as much part of his legacy as it is of mine.
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Annie Fong: That's interesting what you just said Alana.
About Aid.
But it's also a classy thing to say

Mason Keller: Whoa, whoa, whooooooooooa!

Alana and Annie are looking towards Mason who looks towards Annie

Mason Keller: Just hold it right there!

Annie Fong: What Mason?
What is it?

Mason Keller: Well if you first shutup.
I will then tell you!

Mason Keller looks towards Alana

Mason Keller: Alana, Alana, Alana.
Let me ask you this.
Who in the hell, do you think you are?
Sitting over there.
On that chair.
Saying those things about Band Aid.
It makes me sick!
Let me remind you of something Alana.
That something being, Night Of Glory Fifty Four

Mason pauses for two seconds

Mason Keller: You know, the Pay Per View where you fought Marcus Monroe.
For his Pure Championship..
The same Marcus Monroe who ended up defeating you CLEANLY, in that match.
By totally outwrestling you.
And totally outthinking you

Annie Fong: That's not how.....

Mason Keller: Because of what he did to you Alana.
You didn't bother to showup in the Rumble match.
Because you were scared

Annie Fong: Alana didn't showup in the Rumble match because.....

Mason Keller: You were scared of the fact that you might have ended up back in the ring with him.
Because deep down, you know that what Marcys did to you in that title match.
Would still, have been nothing compared to what he would have done to you.
In the Rumble match before eliminating you.
Instead, you got that useless brother of yours to showup in the Rumble match instead.
And look what that did for him.
He got eliminated.
By Marcus.
So much for getting your brother to fight your battles for you huh.
And one other thing before I finish

Mason pauses for two seconds

Mason Keller: I cannot believe it.
I cannot believe that it wasn't too long ago that I thought you were the future of women's wrestling.
Along with Alexis Covell.
That you were the one to be the next Reeves.
To become a legend.
In the wrestling business.
And to take the legendary Reeves family name forward.
But instead, look what you have become Alana.
Look what you have, become.
A Tag Team Champion with that piece of old garbage, Band Aid!

You, have disgraced the Reeves family name.
You, should be ashamed of yourself!

Annie Fong: That is outrageous what you've said Mason!

Mason Keller: It's not outrageous.
It's the truth!
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:04 pm

-- It takes a lot of effort for Alana to remain
calm under Mason's charade -- 
-- His insults cut deep making her 
stand from his seat --
-- However her tone is yet to suggest violence --

Alana Reeves: You crossed the line, Keller.
Who do you think you are, huh?
What makes you think that you can 
freely insult my family and call this battering
of yours "truth"?

-- Pause --

Alana Reeves: If you want to insult someone 
stick with me but don't bring my name in this
again because I swear to you... on everything
that I hold dear to myself I won't hesitate in
becoming the third woman in history to successfully 
spin your face backwards.

-- Her open palm greatly influences Mason's
decision to not answer immediately --

Annie Fong: You tell him girl.

-- Alana remains pitched on Keller --

Alana Reeves: Let me tell you what it
really means to be a Reeves in this company.
Let me explain to you how everyone looks up
to you when things go sideways looking for your expertise.
You from all people should know what happens when ROG 
hits a rough patch. A Reeves gets the first call to the scene
because we alone can deal with it.

-- Pause --

Alana Reeves: Let me teach you about the pressures I had to deal 
with growing up while my father was in rehab, when my mom left
and the whole family broke apart.
When my brother left home after a fallout
and didn't bother to call or text back in six years

just so he can follow up in each of dad's footsteps.
Who do you think had to take care of this?
Who do you think had to put her career and her dreams
on hold just for someone's "legacy".

-- Exhaling --
-- The emotions got the better of Alana
as she's on the verge of crying --

Alana Reeves: I am NOT doing what I do for the better of my surname.
I am doing what I do for ME. I do it to the best of my abilities
and I don't always succeed 
but I try.. I try and I will continue to try.
I've learned from an early age that you can never trust a man to take care of his family.
No matter how great of an individual he might be
or what type of attributes to his character he might have
in the end they all go along with their inner calling like dogs and
leave everything behind in an utter chaos.
Aid happens to be the only one resisting his urges.
The only one that cares for something other than his own Ego.

Last edited by Jason M. Reeves on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:41 am

OOC: Aid leave something for closure and
open the door for Jay to make his entrance.
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Mason Keller: Oh please!
Go cry me.....

Annie is looking towards Mason

Annie Fong: Mason

Mason looks towards Annie

Mason Fong: What?

Annie Fong: Shutup

Mason Keller: What!
How dare you....

Annie Fong: Mason

Annie Fong: Shutup

Annie looks towards Alana who is now looking towards her

Mason Keller: I swear woman.....

Annie Fong: Alana, despite the behaviour of Keller next to me.....

Mason Keller: Oh you're interrupting me now are you?

Annie Fong: Despite his behaviour towards you

Mason Keller: And ignoring me too?!

Annie Fong: Thankyou for appearing Alana.
It has been again, a pleasure having you appear on Attitude Talks.
Congratulations on becoming a Tag Team Champion.
And I hope, you have a good reign with that championship

Alana Reeves: Thankyou Annie.
I too want myself and Aid to have a good hopefully long, reign as Tag Team Champions.
And for any of those teams out there who want a shot at me and Aid.
Bring it on

Alana brings the Tag Team Title belt up off the table in front of her before getting up off her chair

Alana turns around then walks out of the studio on the left as Annie and Mason watch on

An angry looking Annie then looks towards Mason who looks back towards her

Annie Fong: If it was up to me, I'd fire you from this show for speaking to Alana like that!

Mason Keller: You, fire me from MY, show?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good thing you're not in charge then.
And haven't you learnt by now Fong?
Never, ever, interrupt me when I'm speaking!

Annie Fong: You were interrupting me when I was speaking!

Mason Keller: I can do that because it's MY, show!
You don't like it?
You can leave anytime you want!
I can manage without you!

Annie Fong: I'm not going anywhere!
Hypocrite!

Mason Keller: Shutup!

Annie Fong: Let's just get the next guest out shall we?

Mason Keller: A rare good idea from you!

Annie Fong looks towards the camera in front

Annie Fong: So Ring Of Glory and wrestling fans.
Our next guest of the evening.
And a moment of history is about to happen.
Here, on Attitude Talks.
Because for the very first time, our next guest is someone from outside ROG.
In fact, this next guest is from COW

Annie Fong: So give it up.
For the one.
And only.
JAY MCBANG!

Mason and Annie are looking towards each other

Mason Keller: THIS CAN'T BE!
A COW WRESTLER APPEARING ON MY SHOW?!
WHY WASN'T I INFORMED ABOUT THIS?!

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Marcus%20Monroe%202

All of a sudden, the Pure Glory Champion "Menacing" Marcus Monroe is seen walking into the studio instead of Jay McBang

Marcus has walked in from the right and Annie has noticed this

Hang on a moment!

Mason now sees Marcus who has stopped not far from him

Marcus who has the Pure Glory Championship belt with him over the left shoulder, does not look happy

Annie Fong: We've got Marcus Monroe here instead of Jay McBang!

Mason Keller: How could you Fong?
How could you get Marcus Monroe's intro so badly wrong?!

Attitude Talks 5.12.2020 (Alana Reeves, Marcus Monroe, Jay McBang) Mini_Jay%20McBang

Then suddenly, Jay McBang is seen walking into the studio on the left as Marcus sees this

Annie and Mason turn their heads to the right and see Jay

Jay stops not far from Annie

His eyes and the eyes of Marcus Monroe locked on each other

Annie Fong: Jay is indeed, now here!
Good evening Jay

Jay and Marcus still not taking their eyes away from each other

*Okay Jason, time for you and Jay to take over during an "interesting" moment of the show Razz *
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:47 pm

-- Briefly the show will go
into a commercial pause --

Mason Keller: Hey Fong, do you think
that it is it too late for me to apologize?
I think you can catch Alana if you hurry...

Annie Fong: Not a chance.

-- Marcus Monroe and Jay McBang continue to study each other,
the limbs, the posture, the scars --
-- Each element can talk one's story --
-- Both of them displaying a respective
individual fashion sense and psychological approach --

-- Neither the Pure Glory Champion or the 
Violence Ambassador appear triggered by
the other's presence --

-- The champion takes the first step forward --
-- Quick flash --
-- Light refraction from his shoe --
-- Jay's eyes flicker for just a short moment --

-- What is strange in this situation is that Marcus
doesn't approach this stranger with his usual vile and aggression..
on the contrary he approaches him as an old friend --

Marcus Monroe: Hey stranger.
Are you lost?

Last edited by Jason M. Reeves on Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:39 am

A small smile can be seen on the corner of Jay's lips.
His eyes flicker, as if surveying, searching... 
planning...

Jay McBang: Aren't we all lost?
Searching?
Finding purpose?
But I doubt that was your meaning....
I was requested to address my recent appearances...
But their questions-

Jay points to Mason and Annie, without looking.

Jay McBang: -are probably safe by nature.
You seem much more....
Fun.

Jay's mouth is open just a bit, and his tongue can be seen slowly dancing between his sharp canines like a metronome. 
His unusual red eyes are now focused on Marcus, patient and studying.

jaymcbang_COW

Jason M. Reeves likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:32 pm

OOC: Your response is right on spot Mr.Jay Razz 

-- The schmuck smile on Marcus's
face widens at the upper corner 
by half of an inch --

Marcus Monroe: Well, I can be fun.
Soul searching is but the greatest purpose
of our lives or am I wrong?

-- Keller sees his opportunity to flee 
smoothly as an experienced criminal --

Mason Keller: Pardon me, gentleman.
I'm getting late for my next appointment.
You're being left in good hands.

-- He stands up, tucking the top
button of his coat --
-- Gesturing at Annie Fong
who's eyes are jumping between
him and the two wrestlers, who are
seemingly dazing at each other --

-- Readjusting to the situation as 
Mason is seen already exiting the studio
Annie a seated position between the two --

Annie Fong: Apparently Alana was right...

-- Just realizing that the show is now back on air --

Annie Fong: We're live after this short but
educational break on horse breeding.
Back in the studio I have been joined by
COW veteran Mr. Jay McBang and the
ROG original and current reigning and
defending Pure Glory Champion of the World
Mr. Marcus Monroe.
Gentleman, again.
Welcome and Good evening
to you both.

-- Marcus and Jay are now sitting chair
against chair on both sides of our panelist
Miss Fong --
-- Both answering by fake and simultaneous tone --

Jay and Marcus: Good evening.

Annie Fong: Firstly I want to apologize from 
the name of our production and crew.
The invitations have been mixed.
You two were supposed to be appearing
on different dates.

-- Marcus raises his hand --

Marcus Monroe: That's okay Annie.
I think it turned out better.
Frankly because of the buzz surrounding 

the outcome of the Royal Rumble match
and the follow up from last week's Night of Champions special
I believe that it's only fitting to have the two single
individuals that "put" the whole match over.

-- A look at Jay --

Marcus Monroe: And I mean no disrespect to you
or anyone related to your company when I say this but...
apart from the surprising winner I expected 'more'. 
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Jay nods his head just a moment.

Jay McBang: I can understand that feeling.

In truth, I feel like that can be traced to "The Powers".
I'm under the impression some of our roster didn't even know they were booked.

Jay holds up his index finger.

Jay McBang: But....

That's no excuse for some of the lackluster.
So to your point, I agree.
I believe you and I are the only ones who realized what that match meant...
What that moment meant.

Jay leans forward.

Jay McBang: I also remember you being the only one to take us seriously.

And you saw what happened....
An "outsider" to your company now has the opportunity to take your company's top championship.
And to me, the chaos of the moment should be enough.
But it's not what I remember most....
I remember.... this.

Jay holds up his right hand in a soft fist.

Jay McBang: You hurt my hand, Marcus.

I have been in the ring with some of the toughest guys this industry has seen.
Some of those guys, over my 13 plus years doing this, have long burned out and left, and the few remaining are going through the motions, surviving only on what their name meant and no longer what the can DO, no longer the weight they currently carry.
And I have punched most of them in the face, full force, and left them laying!
...But you hurt my hand....
And that caught me so off guard that I made a costly mistake and allowed you to eliminate me in the process.
And I can't help it, it's who I am as a person, but ever since then I have found... just... fascinating.

Jay McBang has a strange look on his face, closer to ecstasy than excitement.
Poor Annie Fong looks slightly uncomfortable.

Annie Fong: Well....

I guess that brings us to the reason we brought Jay in tonight, we'll start with you.
We saw a video of you last week speaking about "hurting your hand" and having a "menacing" future.
After what you just shared, I can only imagine that...
 you've had an idea about what's next for you in ROG for a while now?

Jay McBang gives a cold smile, as his eyes cut to Annie.

Jay McBang: Annie, it's no secret who I am and what I am to the Carnival of Wrestling.

And as much as my style is unpredictable, unplanned, and unscripted....
I never speak or make a movement without purpose....

Jay's eyes cut back to Marcus.

Jay McBang: I have a purpose in mind, and for many they wouldn't have a choice.

My fascination, however, has lead me to try a process I never have before.
And to have us here on the same night at the same time....
Is it fate? 
Or chance? 
I can never decide. 

Jay sits back into his chair, and his gaze never leaves Marcus as the pause hangs in the air.

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:24 pm

Marcus Monroe: If you are just experiencing the
feeling then let me tell you how it feels..

-- Marcus looks at the Pure Glory Championship on his shoulder --

Marcus Monroe: ..to be trapped inside it for years.

-- Exhaling --

Marcus Monroe: Taking COW seriously was the natural thing to do.
There were people behind the curtain. People in that locker room

that didn't take this treat seriously.
If they were just a bit more concerned about the benefit of our brand

instead of their own personal agendas the results would've been different.
The invasion wouldn't have happened.

And of course.. this meeting 

-- Jay's still pitching him with a smile --

Marcus Monroe: Wouldn't have conducted as well.

-- Chuckle --

Marcus Monroe: I may not know you much by name Mr. McBang
but out of professional courtesy I am familiar with your history.
Shadowinger may have earned his championship opportunity against "The American Samurai"
but I know of the real "trump" card in Johnny Hurricane's deck.
You are one of.. if not THE most merciless performer of our generation.
For that you hold your own level of respect in my book.
However this platform is a part of Ring of Glory 
where we have a different measuring stick for violence.
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:42 pm

Jay nods, his tongue running along his teeth underneath his lips.
Once it clears, Jay takes a sharp and deep inhale

Jay McBang: "A different measuring stick" to COW maybe....
But to even suggest that I wouldn't... 
"measure up"... 
shows me you may not be as familiar with my history as you believe.
I do what I can to not cross the line to bragging with my credentials, but it's hard with a list as long as mine.
And that's just the innovations.

Suddenly, Jay's face softens... his face and eyes are almost "human" again.

Jay McBang: But the doubt is there.... and I can't escape it.

The memorable moments are miniscule when measured to the missed moments mounting!
The opportunity lost because a split second was the difference between Glory... and nothing.

As if a switch is flipped, Jay's face twists.

Jay McBang: And I look at you....

And I see those split seconds realized.
I see what the difference between them can be.
And I can't study "tape" on you to understand it, 
and I think you know the mindset that I'm talking about.
And if you don't....
Maybe you're not the right person I'm looking for.

Jay tries to keep his face stone, but there's a bit of worry in his eyes that he cannot hide.

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:41 pm

OOC: This one's short but I want to see Jay's full train of thoughts on it. Very Happy 

leaning on the arms of his chair --

Marcus Monroe: And if I were to be
the person that you're looking for..

-- Marcus's eyelids close up a 
thin line in his sight --
-- He appears more focused --
-- The chess game between the two has
just been opened --
-- From this moment forward every word,
every sentence will be an attempt at taking
over one's line of mental defense --

Marcus Monroe: What would you say to him?
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:03 am

Jay's demeanor has changed to that much more serious, as he sits on the edge of the chair.

Jay McBang: I would tell him that I intend on seeing first hand what he's about.
That I want to see if he's as creative as I've heard.
I would tell him that I that if he enjoys the same things I do, that I have plenty to share.
I would tell him that he is a cure for what ails me and I am his chance to stand alone on the mountain top with no doubt remaining.
That the two of us would prove our nicknames are not just letters put together for merch sales, 
but titles, bestowed on us by the masses and earned with every scar.
I would want... should he have one...
I would want his title on the line, as it represents the 5 things men fight for:
pride, power, money, glory and the thrill.
I would have him name his terms...
To provide an environment, to show me something that someone like me has never seen.
And I would tell him two truths:
Win or lose, I'm taking a piece of him with me.
And win or lose.... he'll have all of me he wants.

Jay's breathing is controlled, but his teeth are now clinched.
That little seed of doubt can't be hidden, though he tries.
Every word that follows is enunciated with every syllable clearly defined, as if a choir song.

Jay McBang: Would that be to his satisfaction, you think?

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:52 pm

-- The champion appears satisfied 
at first glance --
-- However the stories he's heard of Jay McBang
prevent him from proceed without cautious --
-- The eye flickering trick might be
able to fool just about everyone in attendance
is of no use against a Mensa member --

-- Marcus takes a more comforting position on his chair --
-- The Pure Glory Championship gets slowly placed
in front of Annie Fong --
-- Who I may add is finally
acknowledged in this segment --

Marcus Monroe: Well..

-- Annie Fong's enthusiasm cuts right through the 
flirtatious moment between the psychos --
-- To their mutual disdain Annie Fong
has just become a firecracker --

Annie Fong: I see that you two
have a lot to talk about BUT we have
an agreement to discuss the recent series of events
that you both have taken a part of.
There are some questions to which I and
the ROG audience would like an answer.
I'm starting with the champion, Marcus.

-- Jay's apparent doubt theatro has just
been forced to take a sharp turn from it's eventual fiasco -- 

-- A hurt sense of pride or ego --
-- His teeth gnash after a tick movement
in the mandibular line --
-- He takes his eyes of Annie and turns around
to see the change in Marcus --

-- Apparently the opening has been received
as Marcus is about to answer with his midgame --

Annie Fong: Speaking from your perspective.
You have been in possession of this championship 

for eight months and counting.
Undoubtedly your reign has been a vocal point for ROG
A lesser known fact is that you have never refused a challenger
even though you have been constantly criticized for your tactics. 
You have defended this championship against all comers.
The world has seen you evolve along with it.
THE ARISEN Championship that underwent a huge change in both appearance and value to
become THE PURE Championship but one thing has remained a constant...
And that's your hand being raised with
 each victory again..and again.. and again.
How do you think that has affected it's history?
Have the dues been paid?

Can you honestly say that this championship has been restored 
to it's previous level prestige and "meaning"?
The level at which peak we remember Jason Reeves and Patrick Covell closing

a Night of Glory event inside a Sadistic Asylum.

-- Marcus takes hi time before answering --
-- He goes as far as to unbuttoning his coat
and the top of his shirt's collar --

-- Marcus keeps a hand in front of his jaw
beneath the lips so that his position comes out as more
dominate than Jay's --
-- The pair of glass white eyes meets the red --

Marcus Monroe: Don't ever interrupt m...

-- He stops in mid sense and turns against Annie
with the same cold, pitched black stare that's 
getting more and more empty by the second --

Marcus Monroe: Us. Don't ever interrupt us... again

-- He turns back at Jay --
-- The emptiness had switched places --
-- The white of his eyes seems warmer, the blue
of his eyries greener like the seawater  --
-- His smile give McBang his first chill in years -- 

Marcus Monroe: Because we are just about to find out
what Jay here has to say about your question.
That's if...

-- Annie doesn't even try to be smooth on this one,
she just pulls back and exits the studio in a steady march
not taking a look back until the frames shortens giving us a 
theatrical view on Marcus and Jay --

Marcus Monroe: He wants me to answer his.

-- The lights become dimmed --
-- The panel, the background screen and the two
man standing against it each other with one belt dividing them
and one answer missing --
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:00 pm

The room's silence is deafening.
There's an antici-
-pation, thick in the air.

Jay McBang: I think....
It takes more than dominate wins from a champion to build prestige.
I think it takes more than long reigns to build prestige.
I think it takes more than name recognition to build prestige.
I think prestige, especially for a championship, comes from what a challenger is willing to do to take it....
To earn an accolade and lay a "top dog" to rest.
I think prestige comes from what a champion is willing to do, not just to keep it, but to really, truly defend it, leaving no questions behind.
If you have two competitors looking to leave no doubt that the other EARNED the title of champion that night....
Only then can a title earn prestige.
And there's only one person who can know-
And fans can have their opinions, and it's valid, that's fine-
But there's only ONE person who can know what the championship means, and that's the person holding it.
...So I guess....
The only person that can answer that question, at the end, is the person holding the championship...
And the only person who can prove the answer, is the person challenging for that championship.

Jay sits up in his chair, the doubt gone, and a satisfied smile on his face.
The answer to all questions lays now on Marcus's shoulders.

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:06 pm

-- А silent nod in agreement --

Marcus Monroe: I am a fighting champion,
that one's for certain.
And I have been a fighting champion because 
of valid reasons which I hold accountable for my actions.

-- Pause --

Marcus Monroe: I want to be extremely honest with you
Mr. McBang your answer contains one of most expected yet
most peculiar arguments of which you could've chosen.
"The only person that can answer that question.. is the person holding the championship...
And the only person that can prove the answer is the person challenging" indeed.

That much I wanted to know for certain because..again

-- This time a smirk --

Marcus Monroe: Everything I do is solidified by facts and reason.

-- Marcus continues to calmly unwrap his POV 
to Jay's pleasure --

Marcus Monroe: You've already earned a shot in my book.
Not because of what you have done in ROG so far but because of what
you have done career overall.
Now that to me sounds like a challenge.

-- Leaning forward --

Marcus Monroe: However I wasn't talking about a Pure title shot.
I was talking about myself.

-- Unexpected answer --
-- Jay's smile smatters to the though
of hearing a plot twist --

Marcus Monroe: I think we can both agree
that this championship has been defended on
more occasions than our world title for the past
two seasons combined.
If I am to be a worthy champion then I should stop

being a "charity" case for old hogs who are yet
to experience the sweetness of glory.

-- Staring at a detail on his
side of the panel --
-- His hands move around the edges --

Marcus Monroe: Which is why I need to be convinced.

-- Head movement --
-- Their eyes meet once more --

Marcus Monroe: I need to be convinced why I should risk
loosing a ROG property Relique to someone who's not
even slightly familiar with is worth and history.
What am I to gain?
Will the signing of our names at the bottom of a contract

solidify the "rebirth" which according to you I haven't achieved just yet..
Will it make the people "listen".. learn and accept the simple fact
that without Marcus Monroe there won't be a Ring of Glory.. and without 
the Pure Glory Championship there won't be a Marcus Monroe.

Understand this.

-- Sharp movement --
-- Palm slams on the title's center plate --
-- Whatever cups and bottles were left after Annie
and Mason left are now flying from all directions --

-- Jay doesn't move an inch --
-- The following is hard to watch --
-- With each sentence Marcus leans forward
and forward --
-- Raising his tone and emotions to a point
where you can't figure out of he's spitting tears or rage --

Marcus Monroe: This championship represents everything to me.
Convince me that you care.

(Pause)
Convince to me that you are more desperate than me
to win this title and put another nail in our coffin as
it stands out a hallmark.. to more than six world champions
and three Hall of famers.
(Pause)
Convince me that if I agree and give you my terms you will be

coming armed and ready to raise hell and send people there if you
have to just to be able to call yourself a Pure Glory Champion..
even you have to make sure that I don't walk out of what I have instore for you...

-- He stops in front of Jay after having him
pinned to his chair using his arms as leverage on
it's arms --
-- Exhales --
-- Heavily and slowly --
-- His pulse now noticeably slower
as seen by a pulsating temporal artery -- 
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 am

Jay looks up into Marcus eyes.
His words come out slowly, and covered in venom.

Jay McBang: What I care about, Marcus, is what the championship represents to you.
What I care about, Marcus, is that fire in your voice, in your eyes, in your words, in your guts, when you speak about the Pure Championship.

For the first time, Jay takes his eyes off Monroe and puts it right on the championship.

Jay McBang: But I look at the belt... and I don't see ROG property....
I see Marcus Monroe's pride.
I see Marcus Monroe's glory.
I see what he's spent 2020 trying to defend, establish, make his own.
The Pure Championship is not ROG property....
At its soul, it belongs to Marcus Monroe.

Jay snatches his arms away from the grip of Marcus Monroe and quickly stands, turning over the seat.
Though quick, his actions are not aggressive, as Jay remains relaxed.
Again, Jay now looks into Marcus's eyes.

Jay McBang: So when it comes to the decision of what's to come, Marcus Monroe, know one thing.
I'm not here with the intention of taking ROG property.
I'm not here for some cute little "cross promotion" marketing event.
I'm here to take what belongs to you.
And no, you heard me right.
I'm not going to hide behind vague phrases, because I see you want it as bad as I do.
So I owe you the final respect of speaking clearly.

Jay edges forward, and neither man is backing down or showing intimidation of the other.

Jay McBang: I am, officially, challenging you for YOUR Championship.
And it's not one last shot of glory for myself by becoming a champion.
My glory comes from challenging the best, to test myself against the best.
THAT CHAMPIONSHIP MEANS YOU'RE THE BEST!
I have tortured and been tortured, I've destroyed my and my opponent's bodies, and I have left the world behind me forever changed.
Because it's all I have in this world, and it's all this world will let me have.

A twinge of sadness cracks through Jay's voice, but it passes quickly.

Jay McBang: I know what I'll have to become to win....
And I'll have to win, Marcus Monroe.
Because if I don't win Marcus Monroe's Pure Championship...
That means I didn't survive the first Night of Glory in 2021.

There's finality in Jay's words.
An acceptance of fate.

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:41 pm

-- The champion stands from his seat --

Marcus Monroe: This is what you want...

-- Marcus looks down at his championship
then back at Jay --
-- Smiling --
-- Confident in his abilities as one should be --
-- His tone, calm and collected --

Marcus Monroe: This is what you get.

-- A sign of relief runs through Jay
although hardly noticeable --
-- Marcus extends his hand towards Jay as
his opponent takes it without much hesitation behind --
-- The mind games are still going as both of them apparently play
the same game differently --

Marcus Monroe: You and I Mr. McBang are going to have a match
at Nigh of Glory 55 that will determine where

The Pure Glory Championship goes.
Both us are going to walk in the aforementioned event
with pride, with guts, confidence and knowledge BUT only
one of us is going to walk out as champion.
For the other.. unfortunately lays a fate worse than death
in the eyes of any professional wrestler.

It is the fate of living without existence and meaning.
Waking up day, after day, after day... knowing 

that they've missed the "split" of a second.

-- Pause --
-- Jay takes it in as Marcus has touched a
scar from an old time --

Marcus Monroe: In all my career I haven't seen many wrestlers
such as yourself.
And because of that I haven't been able to create as many 

moments as I would've liked to.
I'm not talking about any moments.. I am talking about this moment.
All of this.

-- He gestures at the studio --
-- Taking the focus of themselves and onto
the background of silence and dim --

Marcus Monroe: This is a moment that writes itself.
This is a moment that will stand in time when I beat
you in less than three weeks time.

-- A smile runs through Jay's demeanor --

Marcus Monroe: On a high-caliber event.
In front of a live crowd standing at...
actually.

-- He makes a pause in mid sentence --
-- Then he takes his attention of Jay and carefully 
picks up his championship and places it back on his right shoulder --

-- He also fixes his collar before making a step
towards the exit --
-- Marcus stops --
-- Jay is still looking at him without
moving an inch of a muscle --

Marcus Monroe: How about if I show you what I have in mind?
Would you be interested in seeing at first hand to what you
just shook on? 

Last edited by Jason M. Reeves on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by jaymcbang_COW Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:40 pm

Jay reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a black facemask that he puts on as he walks (since he doesn't know how far he's going).
He follows Marcus as he guides him.

jaymcbang_COW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:03 pm

OOC: I think this concludes the Attitude talks interview Razz
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down