Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goliath speaks [ADDED]

Go down

Goliath speaks [ADDED] Empty Goliath speaks [ADDED]

Post by Goliath Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:10 pm

"Ready, Here we go" is heard over the PA system. Then a Haka war chant starts to play. The camera goes across the crowd, it shows some fans cheering for The Samoan Submission Monster and some others that are booing him. Then the camera shows the ramp. Goliath steps out wearing a black assault vest and orange and white trunks, inspired by CoW's logo. the ROG Intercontinental Glory Championship belt is strapped around his waist. As the war chants start to pick up Goliath breaks out into a traditional Samoan tribal dance like he was issuing a challenge to someone. After he finishes his tribal dance he sprints down to the ring. After he slides into the ring, under the bottom rope, he walks over to the side of the ring and grabs a microphone. The Haka war chant settles down as Goliath gets ready to talk as he is staring down the commentary table.

Goliath: Before I start with everything else, I have a few things to say to this Mason Keller person. Yeah you are right I didn’t make Kyro tap out or tap out. But you know what this Cow Invader

Crowd: What?

Goliath: Idiot

Goliath: Joke

Goliath: Chump did? I won this…

Goliath unstraps and lifts the ROG Intercontinental Glory Championship belt into the air and walks around the ring. The crowd has a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. He settles in the middle of the ring as he rests the belt over his shoulder as the crowd quiets down. 

Goliath: I may not have won the rumble match, but I think I won something more special. A chance to see what ROG can really do. I do have to say that Ayumi, you are one hell of a competitor. Our match is one that I will not forget about. I felt how you had to go all out to try to keep me down. But don’t get me wrong I had to pull everything out to keep you down for the three. Now let’s talk about the future, As everyone knows I am a CoW wrestler. I hold a ROG championship belt, and there are surely numerous people in the back that are unhappy about that fact. I know that Mason isn’t a big fan of that. One thing people in CoW have learned, and you all will soon learn, I am always looking for a fight. And you all saw my match last week, so if you want to step up to the plate. You better bring your A game because I will stop at nothing to keep this championship and to keep a good display of talent that CoW has to bring.

Goliath drops the microphone and leaves the ring heading up the ramp lifting the championship belt towards the crowd as the screen fades to black.

Goliath

Back to top Go down