Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )

2 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Empty Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )

Post by Super Aid Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:14 pm

-- Intro --

-- Begins --

-- Featuring unknown music being played --

-- And several members of ROG --

-- That appear doing the intro --

-- Those featured are..... --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_AidAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Lacey

-- Super Girl, Aid, Lacey --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_CartyAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Gary%20Guitar

-- Cartwright, Ayumi Hiroshi, Gary Guitar --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_TammyAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Antonio%20MontoyaAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_KidKitsune

-- Tammy, Antonio Montoya, Kid Kitsune --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Sonic

-- "American Samurai Max Thomas, Alana Reeves, Sonic Xavier --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Daniels%20the%20JugglerAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Eve%20Star

-- SJ Pandora, Daniels The Juggler, Eve Star --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_KOAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Par%20Lay%20jr

-- Tdot Finest, K O, Par Lay --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Diana%20la%20cazadoraAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_C-NoteAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Vanessa%20Dynamite

-- Diana La Cazadora, C-Note, Vanessa Dynamite --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_mr%20bushido%20brown

-- Drifter, Stacey, Mr. Brown --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Alexis%20Covell_2Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_big%20bad%20johnAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_mike

-- Alexis Covell, Big Bad John, Mike --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_CassiAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Rauko%20Dur

-- Cerano, Cassi, Rauko Dur --

-- After the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red --

-- Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks' --

-- 'Attitude' vanishes --

-- Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Mason%20Keller

-- Annie Fong and an actually smiling Mason Keller sitting to Annie's left are shown --

-- Sitting behind a big table --

-- In a studio --

-- Somewhere in Battle Creek, U.S.A. --

Annie Fong: Hello fans!
Its us again!
Annie Fong.
And Mason Keller.
Welcoming you to another Attitude Talks show.
And why are you smiling Mason?

Mason Keller: Simple Fong.
I'm in a good mood!
A really good mood!

Annie Fong: Let me guess.
Its because Aid saved his career once more on the last Attitude show.
That must be why you're smiling right now

Mason Keller: No its not you silly, stupid, woman!
Although I'm actually glad that at least Band Aid's career didn't get ended by Star Of No Hope!

Annie Fong: But wow, they did come close.
Really, close

Mason Keller: But not close enough!

Annie Fong: SJ's Pandora Box move to Aid.
Didn't put Aid away.
TWO, Star Stunners from Eve Star.
One to BOTH, Aid and Super Girl at the same time.
And the other from off the turnbuckles.
Both couldn't finish off Aid's career.
A long Boston Crab from Eve.
A long Star Shooter from Eve.
Neither could make Aid submit.
Neither could end Aid's career too.
Star Of Hope did everything they could.
But they fell short

Mason Keller: It was no surprise whatsoever that Pandork missed with one of those Pandork Boxes on Super Gob.
It was a BIG surprise though, that she managed to hit Band Aid with one!

Annie Fong: And what about that in-ring debut from Cassi?
Not only did she replace Cerano, but she also ended up defeating a former Glory Women's champion in Alana Reeves

Mason Keller: Come on now Fong

Annie Fong: Come on now?

Mason Keller: Yeah!

Annie Fong: What do you mean by that?

Mason Keller: What do I mean by that?

Annie Fong: Yeah

Mason Keller: Don't ask silly questions.
We all know why Cerano had Cassi replace him in that match

Annie Fong: Because he gave Cassi a chance to show what she can do?

Mason Keller: No!
Because he was a coward!
He wanted no part of the daughter of the legendary Jason Reeves!

Annie Fong: What?

Mason Keller: You heard

Annie Fong: I don't think he is.
Like I said, he gave Cassi a chance.
Not only that, she went on to defeat, the former Glory Women's champion

Mason Keller: Can we just move on from that?

Annie Fong: Whats the magic word?

Mason Keller: NOW!

Annie Fong: Keller!

Mason Keller: What now?

Annie Fong: Thats not it

Mason Keller: Yes it is!

Annie Fong: No it isn't!

Mason Keller: Yes.....

Annie Fong: Anyway.....

Mason Keller: Don't cut me off like that!

Annie Fong: I just did

Mason Keller: I mean it!

Annie Fong: Anyway, before we come to our "interesting" guests for tonight's show.....

Mason Keller: Interesting guests?

Annie Fong: Yes

Mason Keller: Well since you said it, it looks like the rest of this show is going to be boring then!
Let me guess, we're going to have Band Aid and Super Gob on here?
Again!

Annie Fong: Maybe.
Maybe not

Mason Keller: Don't torment me like this!

Annie Fong: Why not?
I enjoy it

Mason Keller: Just get the hell on with it!

Annie Fong: So before we introduce our guests for the evening, we've got video footage to show you.
From the Attitude show.
Earlier this month.

In Montreal, Canada.
Including, highlights from the Tag Team Championship match.
Between the champions, Drifter and Mr. Brown.
And the challengers, Ayumi Hiroshi.
And Gary Guitar.
Which we understand a lot of you were unable to watch on your TVs at the time.
For which, we apologise for.
So here we have it for you.
The highlights.
Including, that Tag Team Championship match

-- The studio disappears and gets replaced by video footage --

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_mr%20bushido%20brown

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Gary%20Guitar

-- Its Drifter and Mr. Brown versus Ayumi and Gary Guitar for the Tag Team Championship  in Montreal on 9th September 2019 --

-- The footage starts to play, showing Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar in the ring, waiting for the champions --

Annie Fong: Where are they?

Mason Keller: They'll be here Fong.
When they're ready!

Frank Watson: If, they're in the arena at all!

Mason Keller: Don't be ridiculous Frank!

Frank Watson: Me ridiculous?

Mason Keller: Yes!

Suddenly, the fans are heard booing

Mason Keller: Why are the idiots booing all of a sudden?

Drifter and Mr. Brown are suddenly seen climbing over a crowd barrier

Drifter and Mr. Brown roll under the bottom rope at the left side of the ring and stands up

Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar have their backs towards them

Annie Fong: There they are!

Frank Watson: The champs have turned up!
Ayumi and Gary don't realise it!

Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar turn round clockwise where suddenly, Drifter and Mr. Brown charge towards them with outstretched arms
And Drifter hits Gaty Guitar with his right arm as Mr.Brown hits Ayumi Hiroshi with his right arm at the same time, knocking Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar down to the mat with Running Clotheslines before they stop running

Frank Watson: The champs knock the challengers down!

Mr. Brown with his right hand, grabs Ayumi Hiroshi's hair to pull Ayumi Hiroshi up onto her feet

Mr. Brown runs Ayumi Hiroshi over to the ropes at the top side of the ring then throws Ayumi Hiroshi over the top rope and onto the padded floor outside the ring

Annie Fong: Out goes Ayumi!

Frank Watson: That could make her mad!

-- Footage moves forward a bit --

-- Now its just Drifter and Gary Guitar in the ring --

Drifter charges towards Gary Guitar
and hits Gary Guitar in the corner with his own body, executing a Running Avalanche At Turnbuckles

Frank Watson: Gary gets nailed in the corner by the big man!

Frank Watson: Gary gets nailed in the corner by the big man!

Ayumi Hiroshi is seen picking up a steel chair outside the ring

Annie Fong: Ayumis got a chair!

Mason Keller: Shes getting mad!

Back in the ring, Drifter pulls a groggy Gary Guitar away from the turnbuckles

Drifter places Gary Guitar's head between his thighs making face downwards towards the mat then easily lifts Gary Guitar
and flips Gary Guitar over, while jumping forward, so that Gary Guitar falls down to the mat back first, connecting with a Gunslinger Powerbomb

Frank Watson: Drifter with a Gunslinger Powerbomb to Guitar!

Ayumi Hiroshi goes up onto the ring apron at the top side of the ring where referee Jeremy Randall goes over to try and take the steel chair off her

Mason Keller: What the hell?

Frank Watson: The referee is trying to get the chair off Ayumi!

Drifter suddenly goes over to Ayumi Hiroshi and referee Jeremy Randall whilst turning his hand into a fist
and punches the steel chair with it, making the steel chair hit Ayumi Hiroshi in the face and knocking Ayumi Hiroshi off the ring apron and down onto the padded floor outside the ring with a Punch To Steel Chair To Face as the fans go "OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Frank Watson: Oh my word!
Drifter punched the steel chair, making it knock Ayumi off the ring apron!

Annie Fong: Ayumi may well be knocked out from that!
Things are getting bad for Evilution in this match!

-- Footage moves forward some more --

-- Again, its Drifter and Gary Guitar in the ring --

Drifter grabs Gary Guitar's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Gary Guitar across the ring, sending Gary Guitar into the ropes at the right side of the ring

Drifter sees Gary Guitar running back towards him as he runs towards whilst extending his right arm outwards

Gary Guitar lowers his head underneath Drifter's right arm to avoid the Running Clothesline

Frank Watson: Gary avoids it

Gary Guitar brings his head up as Drifter stops running whilst Gary Guitar continues to run into the ropes at the left sidfe of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Drifter who has turned around clockwise
and extends his right arm outwards to hit Drifter with it, executing a Running Clothesline as Gary Guitar stops running but Drifter does not go down onto the mat

Frank Watson: Clothesline of his own!

Mason Keller: Doesn't knock the big man down!

Gary Guitar suddenly jumps up to go horizontal in mid-air, whilst holding his feet together
and hits Drifter in the face with the soles of his boots, rocking Drifter with a Dropkick whilst going down but Drifter stays on his feet

Frank Watson: Dropkick rocks Drifter!

Annie Fong: Big man still won't go down!

Gary Guitar suddenly jumps up to go horizontal in mid-air, whilst holding his feet together
and hits Drifter in the face with the soles of his boots, rocking Drifter with a Dropkick whilst going down but Drifter stays on his feet

Frank Watson: And again!

Gary Guitar quickly gets up then shoots his right leg upwards whilst turning his body to the left
and hits Drifter in the face with the sole of his right boot, stunning Drifter with a Superkick but Drifter stays on his feet

Frank Watson: Superkick!
Still doesn't knock him down!

Drifter looks like he is about to go down

Annie Fong: Or will it?

Drifter eventually falls backwards to go down onto the mat

Frank Watson: Yes, he, does!

-- Mr. Brown and Gary Guitar are in the ring --

-- The referee is down and out --

Mr. Brown first lifts Gary Guitar up into a fireman's carry then toss Gary Guitar up a bit while dropping to his back bringing both knees up so Gary Guitar lands stomach first on to them
and then takes hold of Gary Guitar and pulls them over his shoulder and down to the mat while falling to a sit out position so that Gary Guitar lands on their upper back and neck between his legs, facing towards Gary Guitar pinning down his legs with a Double Duty

Frank Watson: HE HITS GARY WITH DOUBLE DUTY!

Mason Keller: Look though!
No referee to make the three count!

Annie Fong: A lucky break it seems for Gary!

-- Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar are holding chairs --

-- Drifter is down outside the ring --

-- Mr. Brown is down inside the ring --

Frank Watson: I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN!

Annie Fong: Ayumi was well proper mad!

Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar see referee Jeremy Randall slowly starting to move on the mat then throw the steel chairs out of the ring

Frank Watson: THEY HAVE JUST TAKEN THE CHAMPS OUT WITH THOSE STEEL CHAIRS!

Ayumi Hiroshi walks over to the ropes at the bottom side of the ring and by the ring's bottom right corner then climbs in-between the middle and top rope to go stand on the ring apron as referee Jeremy Randall slowly starts to get up

Gary Guitar drags an unconscious Mr. Brown over to the bottom right corner of the ring as referee Jeremy Randall is now back up on his feet

Ayumi Hiroshi stretches out her right hand

Gary Guitar tags Ayumi Hiroshi's right hand with his own right hand then Ayumi Hiroshi climbs in-between the middle and top rope to get into the ring as referee Jeremy Randall sees it

Frank Watson: Now Gary tags Ayumi back in

Annie Fong: Which the ref saw!

Gary Guitar goes down to roll under the bottom rope at the bottom side of the ring and by the ring's bottom right corner then goes to stand up outside the ring

Ayumi Hiroshi climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle then bounces up and down a few times before jumping off it
to go downwards and ends up sitting her bottom down fullweight on Mr. Brown's chest, executing a Samurai Drop

Frank Watson: SAMURAI DROP!

Ayumi Hiroshi unseats herself from Mr. Brown's chest

Mason Keller: I don't think shes done yet!

Ayumi Hiroshi climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle

Annie Fong: Absolutely!

Ayumi Hiroshi climbs up onto the top turnbuckle

Frank Watson: Shes gone all the way up!

Ayumi Hiroshi jumps off the top turnbuckle
to go downwards and ends up sitting her bottom down fullweight on Mr. Brown's chest, executing a Samurai Drop

Frank Watson: And sits back down on Mr. Brown's chest!

Referee Jeremy Randall goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Jeremy Randall (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeee....

Annie Fong: Hes got her by the tights Frank!

Referee Jeremy Randall lifts his right hand up

Jeremy Randall (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Twoooooooooo....

Referee Jeremy Randall lifts his right hand up

Jeremy Randall (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Threeeeeeeeee....

Frank Watson: ITS OVER!

Referee Jeremy Randall gets up, signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match

Frank Watson: WE'VE GOT NEW TAG TAM CHAMPIONS!

Gary Guitar goes into the ring

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match as a result of a pinfall.
And NEWWWWWWWWW, Ring of Glory Tag Team champions!
From Evilution.
GARY GUITAR AND AYUMI HIROOOOOOOOOOSHIIIIIIIIII!

Last edited by Super Aid on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Empty Re: Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )

Post by Super Aid Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:02 pm

-- Footage then changes --

-- To "American Samurai" Max Thomas vs Antonio Montoya for the Intercontinental Glory Championship --

-- Footage starts to play --

'American Samurai' Max Thomas braces and readies himself
before suddenly throwing a hard kick to his opponent's side, followed by an elbow smash to the side of their head on the opposite side, a headbutt catching him square in the face, before he spins, smashing the back of his fist into Antonio Montoya's face with a Strong Style Rush!

Mason: This is excessive!  The referee needs to stop this!

'American Samurai' Max Thomas turns and runs to the ropes before charging back
sliding down and grabbing his dazed opponent's head, falling backward and spiking him down with a Running Reverse STO

'American Samurai' Max Thomas kips up!

'American Samurai' Max Thomas raises an arm high overhead, his fingers shaped like a gun with two fingers and his thumb extended, the crowd going wild as he moves behind his opponent and slowly lowers his arm to point at the back of Antonio Montoya's head

Annie: Occam's Razor!

--Suddenly, the titantron comes to life, showing the remaining members of Evilution--

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_CartyAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Mini_Gary%20Guitar

--The ROG World Heavyweight Champion, Cartwright, is shown in a gym with Ayumi and Gary Guitar--

Cartwright: 'Hey there Max! How's it going?! Don't answer that, we don't care! We can see that Antonio is kicking your arse right now, so we're quite happy!'

--The smiles on their faces speaks for itself--

Cartwright: 'Did you and your little girls club enjoy the gift that we, Cerano and SM Heartbreaker gave to you all last week?! Because Evilution sure enjoyed giving it! The time was right to give you your seasonal reminder of why you will never defeat Evilution, Max! It sure looks like there's more people against you than with you right now! The world knows that you can't get the job done and the world loves the anarchy that Evilution brings!'

--Cartwright points towards a mat on the floor of the gym--

Cartwright: 'I'm just going to scare you Max! Terrify you even! Because I'm going to prove to you and the world right now that while you may claim to be The Man Of One Thousand Holds, I truly am The Man Of One Thousand Escapes! Watch this!'

--Cartwright walks on to the gym mat--

Cartwright: 'Ayumi, I know you've been dying to touch me ever since we met! Come on, I dare you to try and put me into a submission hold!'

--Ayumi rolls her eyes at the champions comments as she steps on to the mat--

--Ayumi grabs Cartwright's right arm and drags him down, looking for an arm bar--

--Cartwright quickly slips out of the hold and counters with a hug on the mat, annoying Ayumi--

Cartwright: 'Girl, you sure are rough! No wonder everyone is afraid of you! I like it!'

--They both return to their feet--

Cartwright: 'Let's see what you've got Rock Star!'

--Ayumi and Gary Guitar trade places--

Gary: 'I'M GOING TO TWIIIST YOU INTO THE SHAPE OF A PRETZEL BABAAAAY!'

--Gary grabs both of Cartwright's legs and takes him down to the mat with a forward tackle--

--Gary tries to transition into a Boston Crab but Cartwright resists, pulling Gary towards him and lightly applying a front facelock on the face-down Gary before releasing him--

Gary: 'WOW THAT WAS QUICK! YOU ARE THE MOST SKILLED MAT TECHNICIAN OF ALLLLLL TIIIIIME!'

--Both men get to their feet--

Cartwright: 'Oh Gary, that's so nice of you to say! Max, that was just a small taster of what we've been working on! That was only two of the many THOUSANDS of submission holds and moves that YOU CAN'T PUT ME IN! Enjoy the rest of your match!'

--Evilution wave goodbye to Max innocently as the titantron fades-out--

'American Samurai' Max Thomas faces the tron, the camera zooming in close to his face to showcase the confusion etched on it

Annie: What did we just...

Mason: Clearly an important message from Cartwright and Evilution.

Antonio Montoya gets up!

'American Samurai' Max Thomas holds his arms out to the sides, shouting up toward the stage to try and communicate with what he just saw

Antonio Montoya moves up behind his opponent and gets back to back with him, picking him up onto his back by the arms
before throwing him forward and falling to a knee, slamming him down to the mat with a Conquest!

Mason: Conquest connecting!

Annie: Antonio taking advantage of the distraction!  This was the plan all along!

Antonio Montoya tries a pinning maneuver...

The referee starts counting...

The referee is counting: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Antonio Montoya throws his legs up onto the middle rope

The referee is counting: Twooooooooooooooooo

The referee is counting: Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

'American Samurai' Max Thomas is out!

Mason: New champion!  New champion!

Antonio Montoya slides out of the ring!

Sandra: Here is your winner and neeeeew Intercontinental Glory champion...
Antonio Montoya!

Referee Gordon Beasley slides out of the ring!

Annie: We just witnessed a robbery!

Mason: It's called strategy Fong, and Evilution played it marvelously!

-- The footage stops playing then disappears --

-- The studio gets shown once more --

Mason Keller: New Intercontinental Glory champion!
And new Tag Team champions!
Every member of Evilution now has championship gold!

Annie Fong: Absolutely.
You're right about that

Mason Keller: Of course I'm right.
I knew that!

Annie Fong: With that, its now time.
Time to introduce our guests for this evening

Mason Keller: How many?
Two?
Three?
Four?
More then ten?!

Annie Fong: You're about to find out right now Mason.
Here comes, Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar.
The new Tag Team champions.
Antonio Montoya.
The new Intercontinental champion.
And the Glory World Heavyweight champion.
Cartwright.
EGOLUTION!

Mason Keller: WHAT!
TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!

Annie Fong: I meant, Evilution

-- Ayumi Hiroshi is seen walking in from the right with a Tag Team title belt over her right shoulder --

-- Gary Guitar walks in behind Ayumi, with a Tag Team title belt over his left shoulder --

Mason Keller: OH YES!

-- Gary Guitar sits down on the chair next to the left of Mason Keller and puts his Tag Team title belt down on the table in front of him --

-- Ayumi Hiroshi sits her bottom down on Gary Guitar's lap and puts her Tag Team title belt down on the table in front of her --

-- Antonio Montoya is now walking in from the right with the Intercontinental Glory title over his right shoulder --

Mason Keller: This is getting better!

-- He walks over to the left side of the table --

-- Antonio sits down on the chair next to the right of Annie Fong and puts his Intercontinental Glory title belt down on the table in front of him --

-- And then finally..... --

-- And finally, Cartwright --

-- The Glory World Heavyweight champion --

-- Walks in for the right --

-- With the Glory World Heavyweight title belt over his right shoulder --

Mason Keller: And heres.....
THE MAN!

-- Cartwright sits down next to Ayumi Hiroshi and Gary Guitar --

-- Cartwright puts the Glory World Heavyweight title belt down on the table in front of him --

Annie Fong: Guys, welcome.
Just look at all that on this table

-- Annie acknowledging the championship gold on the table --

Mason Keller: Take a good look Annie.
Take a good, long, hard look at all of this.
On this table.
Be in awe at all this championship gold Annie.
Because right here, is the MOST gold you will ever, see together and up close in your entire life!

-- Annie goes to put her left hand close to one of the tag title belts --

-- Ayumi sees it and slaps Annie's hand away with the right hand --

Ayumi Hiroshi: Thong, no touch!
Thong touch, Ayumi get mad!

Mason Keller: Yeah!
Thats told you!
You don't want to get Ayumi mad!

-- Annie looks towards Cartwright --

Annie Fong: So, Cartwright.
Not many people around the world thought it would be possible.
But in one night.
One night in Montreal, Canada earlier this month, you proved all those people wrong.
You proved that it was possible.
And you'll probably would like to brag about it.
So tell us, what was it like?
What was it like to prove them wrong?
By getting snogged by Tammy in the main event.
And then getting pinned by her.
One.
Two.
Three

Mason Keller: WHAT!
Every member got championship gold by the end of that show in Montreal Fong.
And you want to bring up the outrage that caused our glory World Heavyweight champion to get pinned in that show's main event instead?!

Annie Fong: Well Cartwright?
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )  Empty Re: Attitude Talks (29th September 2019 (Evilution) )

Post by Super Aid Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Carty, I've got to fill in the tag title highlights bit but apart from that, you can take over and finish this off Smile
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:15 pm

Wowowow! Good thing I noticed this when I did! Post coming up! Razz
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:46 pm

--Cartwright looks like he feels sorry for Mason--

Cartwright: "Women, eh Mason?! I don't know how you put up with such an air head like THONG all the time! It would drive me mad!"

Mason: "Can I trade her for Ayumi?!"

--Cartwright almost chuckles at the idea--

Cartwright: "I don't think THONG would be a suitable replacement in the wrestling ring! She'd probably complain about chipping a nail or something VAPID like that! Maybe I could find other uses for her outside the ring..."

--Fong begins to look uncomfortable--

Fong: "Don't look at me like that, you pervert!"

Cartwright: "As far as your STUPID question goes, it was DISGUSTING! If Tammy looked like you or Lacey, I could let it slide! As far as I'm concerned, she got DISQUALIFIED for using an ILLEGAL MANEUVER! You don't see anyone else doing that! I am STILL undefeated and STILL the undisputed beeeest in not only Ring Of Glory but the entire Wrestling World!"

Mason: "I understand what it's like to be a huge chick magnet, Cartwright! I feel your pain! They never let you get a moments peace!"

--Mason raises his eyebrows at Ayumi, who scowls at him--

Mason: "Since Annie can't ask the real questions, I will have to do it.
Evilution.
LOOK AT ALL THIS GOLD!
YOU ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN RING OF GLORY AND IN WRESTLING HISTORY!"

--The stable pretends to act all shy and modest--

Gary: "MAAAASOOOOON!
THAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOU!"

Ayumi: "You honour us, Mason-san."

--Ayumi gives Mason a very tight hug, nearly squeezing the life out of him--

Antonio: "Thanks to Cartwright's mentoring and unforgiving tactics, we have all benefited. I am certain that I never would have achieved such heights under my former mentor."

Cartwright: "If Antonio would have continued with Max Thomas, he would have ended up like his disabled student, Apep! I am proud of Antonio for making the best decision of his life by joining the winning team and going on to defeat Max for the ROG Intercontinental Championship!"

Mason: "With all of these championships, the entire ROG roster will be after you all now! Can the Evilution Era continue after Night Of Glory 50, where all of your titles will be on the line?!"

--Evilution look confident and comfortable--

Gary: "THERE IS NO OTHER TEAM THAT HAS THE EXPERIENCE THAT ME AND AYUMI HAVE IN RIIIIING OOOOOOF GLOOOORYYYY! WE WILL BE KEEPING THE ROG WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS FOOOOREEEEVEEEER!"

--Ayumi nods in agreement--

Antonio: "There is nobody else on the roster who is as hungry to prove themselves as I am. The ROG Intercontinental Championship isn't going anywhere."

--Cartwright looks happy with what he hears--

Cartwright: "We are all used to the roster wanting our blood on their hands! It's all just another day for Evilution! Everybody wants to be the ROG World Heavyweight Champion! But nobody is as good as me! I AM THE ROG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! I am The Beeeest! Max Thomas isn't the best wrestler in the world, I am! Tammy isn't the best wrestler in the world, I am! Super AIDS isn't the best wrestler in the world, I am! I AM! ME! ME ME ME!"

--Cartwright jumps on to the table dramatically--

Cartwright: "We are Evilution! We are The Champions and this is exactly how Ring Of Glory will look after Night Of Glory 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60..."
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:55 pm

Good job Boney Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Cheers mate! Razz

If it needs closing with some Mason and Fong comments it's all gucci! 8)
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:01 am

-- Cartwright jumps off the table --

-- Her and the rest of Evilution then leave, taking their belts with them --

Mason Keller: You just got put in your place BIG TIME Fong!

Annie Fong: Shutup Keller.
Goodnight everyone

-- The picture fades to black to end the show --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down