Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas)

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Empty Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas)

Post by Super Aid Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:24 am

-- Intro --

-- Begins --

-- Featuring unknown music being played --

-- And several members of ROG --

-- That appear doing the intro --

-- Those featured are..... --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Tammy

-- Kid Kitsune, "American Samurai" Max Thomas, Tammy --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Daniels%20the%20JugglerAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_big%20bad%20john

-- Daniels The Juggler, Super Girl, Big Bad John --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_AidAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Eve%20Star

-- SJ Pandora, Aid, Eve Star --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_jake%20kaneAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_LaceyAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_SM%20Heartbreaker.png

-- Jake Kane, Lacey, SM HeartBreaker --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Diana%20La%20Cazadora

-- Vanessa Dynamite, Cerano, Diana La Cazadora --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Gary%20GuitarAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Antonio%20Montoya

-- Gary Guitar, Ayumi Hiroshi, Antonio Montoya --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_CassiAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_SonicAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Alana%20Reeves

-- Cassi, Sonic Xavier, Alana Reeves --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_mr%20bushido%20brown

-- Drifter, Stacey, Mr Brown --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Nicole%20TrunfioAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_KO

-- Nicole Trunfio, Tdot Finest, K O --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Par%20lay%20jrAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Rauko%20DurAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_carty

-- Par Lay, Rauko Dur, Cartwright --

-- After the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red --

-- Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks' --

-- 'Attitude' vanishes --

-- Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later --

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_Mason%20Keller

-- Annie Fong and Mason Keller sitting to Annie's left are shown --

-- Sitting behind a big table --

-- In a studio --

-- Somewhere in ? --

Annie Fong: Hello everyone!
And welcome to the first edition of Attitude Talks since Night Of Glory Fifty!
With me Annie Fong and the creature next  to me, Mason Keller!

Mason Keller: Creature?
Creature?!
I'm a human being Fong!
Not some creature!
Like a pet dog!
Or a pet cat!
The thought of me being someone like Mister Kitten is.....
I'm not going to go there!
You won't make me!

Annie Fong: Anyway, moving on from that.
At Night Of Glory Fifty, the General Manager Rauko Dur had announced two straight knockout tournaments.
The King and Queen Of Glory tournaments.
And then on Attitude, he announced the Quarter Final matches of each tournament
So for the King Of Glory tournament, its Samsara versus Gary Guitar.
Antonio Montoya versus SM HeartBreaker.
Arisen Glory champion Cerano versus Desmond Curtis.
And Jake Kane versus Big Bad John.
With an added bonus being, the Arisen Glory Chanmpionship being defended throughout the tournament.
Whether its just Cerano as champ.
Or, someone like his opponent Desmond Curtis if he beats Cerano.
Bottom line, it will be defended all the way through to the final

Mason Keller: Which I must admit, does make the King Of Glory tournament more interesting.
But I do have one very important question about it?

Annie Fong: Whats that Mason?

Mason Keller: Will Jake Kane still be able to compete in the tournament?
Will he still be able to take on that Big Bad Jabroni!
Especially after the cowardly attack he suffered via a steel chair by that big blob!

Annie Fong: That is a good question Mason.
A question that we hope to have answered soon.
Also, there is the Queen Of Glory Quarter Final matches.
And there are some unbelievable matches in that.
They are, Vanessa Dynamite versus Alana Reeves.
Ayumi Hiroshi versus Diana La Cazadora.
a battle of tag partners with SJ Pandora versus Eve Star in a rematch from Night Of Glory Fifty.
And in a battle of the sisters, Stacey versus Lacey

Mason Keller: Geez seriously.
We're going have to put up with Star Of No Hope facing each other again?
Pandork versus Starless or No Star?
Ridiculous!
But hey, at least I get to look forward to seeing Ayumi embarass and humilate Diana again.
Like she did on Attitude when she made Diana submit!

Annie Fong: I'll be looking forward to seeing all four of those matches.
By the way, who do you think will win those tournaments?

Mason Keller: For the King Of Glory, I'm going for.....
SM HeartBreaker.
Hes not afraid to say whats on his mind.
Not afraid to hold back.
Plus everything he does say is the truth!
And hes damn good in the ring too!
His time is coming!
Has for the other tournament, thats easy.
Ayumi Hiroshi!
Can you imagine her being a Queen!
Queen Mad!

Annie Fong: That would be quite an interesting sight to see!
She'll probably have some slaves as well if she does become Queen

Mason Keller: Slaves like.....You?!

Annie Fong: No chance

Mason Keller: You will be her slave if she makes you!

Annie Fong: Oh shutup

Mason Keller: Make me!

Annie Fong: So now, time for our guests

Mason Keller: Guests?
You mean, theres more than one?

Annie Fong: Yes Mason.
There is

Mason Keller: Well then who?

Annie Fong: Well, they are not involved in the King and Queen Of Glory tournaments.
However, they will be interested to see what goes on in those tournaments.
Because they could end up facing the winners of those tournaments.
At Night Of Glory Fifty Two.
For the Glory World Heavyweight and Women's Championships.
So wrestling fans, its time to introduce them.
The NEW, Glory Women's champion.
And NEW, Glory World Heavyweight champion.
Kid Kitsune.
And "American Samurai" Max Thomas!

Mason Keller: Oh what?

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Mini_The%20American%20Samurai

-- Kid Kitsune is seen walking into the studio from the left side with "American Samurai" Max Thomas following behind her --

-- Kid Kitsune sits down on the chair next to the right of Annie Fong --

-- "American Samurai" Max Thomas sits down on the chair next to the right of Kid Kitsune --

-- Kid Kitsune puts the Glory Women's Championship belt down on the table in front of her as "American Samurai" Max Thomas does the same with the Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt --

Annie Fong: Evening you two.
And congrats on becoming the champs

Max Thomas: Thankyou Annie

Kid Kitsune: Thanks Annie

Annie Fong: You're both welcome.
A few questions for you.
Firstly, did either of you expect both of you to win ROG's two biggest titles on the same night?
And not just on any night.
On the night of Ring Of Glory's biggest ever show, Night Of Glory Fifty?
And whats it like for you both to have won those titles?
And be holders of the two biggest championships in Ring Of Glory?

Last edited by Super Aid on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas)

Post by Super Aid Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:28 am

Okay Max, you're up Smile
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas) Empty Re: Attitude Talks 9.11.2019 (Kid Kitsune And Max Thomas)

Post by TheAmericanSamurai Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Ah crap I just noticed this is for a couple days from now. I'm so so sorry I haven't written for it already, been a little busy VGMing and other work I need to do. I'll write it tomorrow after I get home from work.
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAmericanSamurai Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:54 am

--Kid Kitsune turns to look at her mentor, giving him the spotlight.--

Max: Let me start by saying that two years ago me even being in Ring of Glory for N-O-G fifty was something of a fantasy, given how things went when I left.
My goal since coming back was finally earning the Glory World championship, something I failed to do those years ago.
But the funny thing is that going into Night of Glory, the belt wasn't even an afterthought to me.
The only thing I had in my mind for the weeks leading up to my match with Cartwright was that I needed to win.
I needed to defeat him.

--Mason audibly groans.--

In a career as long as mine, something that only a few other wrestlers on this roster can honestly say now a days, you have your rivals and your foils every night in every company.
But Cartwright...
Cartwright's different.
With all that he's done to me over this past year, the only thing in my mind was that I needed to win.
And when I felt Cartwright tapping out it felt like a weight lifted off my chest and I could finally breathe again.
Then Gordon Beasley, one of the best referees I've worked with in the business, handed me the World championship.
When I watched the match back while I was healing back at home, that exact moment Frank shouted out that the 'boyhood dream' had been achieved.
And that's true.
People will say that they start wrestling for the love of the sport or the desire to compete..,
But if you aren't working toward that moment.
That moment when you're handed the championship that you earned, the championship that proves that you're the top guy.
Then you're lying to yourself about why you're here.
I love wrestling.
I love catch as catch can exchanges and I especially love raising my hand over my head and hearing the crowd yell wrestling back at me.
But this is what it's all about.

--Max puts a hand on the championship belt in front of him.--

This proves that I'm the best.
This is validation for all the things I've done to get to this moment in my career.

--He lingers in silence a moment as Annie Fong and Kid Kitsune look a bit perplexed at his longwinded answer to what should have been a simple question.--

--Max looks up at the two and slowly moves his hand back from the belt.--

But to answer your question.
Yes, I knew that going into that cage with Cartwright that I was going to win.
Because there was no other option but for me to win.
As for you Kitsune.

--He turns his head to look at his student more directly.--

You, I'm incredibly impressed by.
Not because I didn't have faith in you, I've known you were going to be a champion someday.
All the heart and soul you put into everything you do in and out of the ring, your dedication to constantly improving your craft.
Tammy was the biggest test yet in your career, and the last time the two of you were in the ring together you passed out in one of her holds.
Watching the show back and seeing you connect with that springboard DDT you do, I couldn't help but pop right along with that crowd.

--Kid Kitsune smiles and sways in her seat a little, clearly embarrassed under her mask.--

Mason: Oh please, spare me this self indulgence.
Just say you didn't think she had a snowball's chance in hell and get on with it.

--With that interjection alone both Kid Kitsune and Max Thomas turn to one of their hosts and look annoyed.--

Annie: A...anyway...
That's some incredible insight Max.
I couldn't believe what I saw either when you won the Glory Women's championship Kitsune.

Kid Kitsune: Thank you for the kind words, both of you.
And it's true, Tammy is an incredibly talented wrestler.
And I didn't give myself much of a chance to overcome her.
But I knew if I was going to win, it had to be there and then.
As for you master.

--She turns to look at Max, a smile on her face.--

I never had any doubts that you'd win.
Not after you won the gauntlet match.

Mason: If you ask me neither of you had the right to win those championships you're using as props and pedestals to put yourselves up on.
You're too young, and you aren't half the wrestler Cartwright is.
And let me tell you something.

--Mason moves up out of his seat, pointing an accusing finger at the two.--

Kid Kitsune moves her hand up, pushing Mason Keller's hand out of the way

and throwing her free hand up to connect with a loud Slap that echoes through the studio

Mason Keller recoils out of shot, holding his cheek

Max: Nice form.
And as for the both of us holding both of the major titles in Ring of Glory.
I'd say it's an accomplishment that speaks volumes for the heart and soul required to succeed in professional wrestling.

Kid Kitsune: Mason's views aside, I want to try and be an inspiration.
Someone to show people that it doesn't matter how big or small you are, that if you have the heart and the drive to better yourself and succeed;
Then the sky's the limit.

--Kid Kitsune is all smiles, satisfied with her answers, while Max Thomas has a more stoic aura.--

(OORP: Sorry about the delay on this, other tasks got in the way. Hopefully this is good enough to work with.)
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Annie Fong: Indeed Kitsune.
As much as I'm tempted to laugh at what you just did to Keller.....

Mason Keller: I HEARD THAT!
DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT LAUGHING AT ME!

Annie Fong: As much as I'm tempted, I have more questions for the two of you.
Firstly, the people who have supported and influenced you.
Kid Kitsune, throughout your entire career in Ring Of Glory, one of your biggest supporters has been Aid.
Something he has been since day one when you came to Ring Of Glory

-- Kid Kitsune nods her head in agreement --

Annie Fong: And Aid is also someone you've become good friends with as well.
To go along with the woman whos also been a good friend of yours and supporter, the one you defeated at Night Of Glory to win the Women's Championship, Tammy.
Who has also been a big influence to you as well Max.
And of course Max, there is your mentor as well.
Master Takeo.
There are other names I could bring up in this.
Like Lacey for example.
But right now, I need to ask you both.
Just how important do you view those people that I've mentioned in helping you both get to where you are today?

-- Annie pauses for a couple of seconds --

Annie Fong: And also, to bring up someone whos in the King Of Glory tournament.
Someone who used to be associated with you both.
Antonio Montoya.
From him defeating you Max to win the Intercontinental Glory Championship.
To losing it at Night Of Glory Fifty.
The same Pay Per View where you two won your titles.
So what do you think is going through his mind right now?
Seeing that he now has nothing.
And knowing that you two hold the two biggest titles in Ring Of Glory
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAmericanSamurai Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 pm

--Kid Kitsune opens her mouth to answer.--

Max: 'Defeating' is a generous word Annie.
But Antonio Montoya has all the potential in the world to one day be a legend in this business.

--She closes her mouth and turns to Max.--

What's going to hold him back is the company he keeps.
I had a few great influences early on in my career and they helped lay the foundation for what I'd become.
Not to say I didn't have my share of poor associates either, because I did.
Time will tell if Antonio steps up to be his own man and make the right choices or if he'll stick with poor role models.
As for how I feel about him not being able to defend the belt he didn't rightfully win.
He learned a harsh, but important, lesson and I hope for his sake he pays attention to what happened.

Kid Kitsune: I used to see Antonio as a brother, and when he turned his back on Apep, myself, and Max it hurt like a knife.
But when I won his mask last year I was ready to bury the hatchet with him.
It was Evilution that isn't letting it be over.
And if we do end up in the ring against each other again, I'll just beat him again.

--Kid Kitsune smiles and turns to Annie.--

Max: Confidence is good, arrogance is bad Kitsune.
Anything can happen on any given night.
But back to Tammy and master Takeo.
I've worked with Tammy a few times before our match at Night of Glory all that time ago, but having her in my corner since then has been a huge boost to morale.
And making up with Lacey has been something eating away at me since our time together in W-W-I all those years ago.
So I couldn't be happier being on the same side again.
But master Takeo has been an idol of mine since I was in backyard wrestling.
Getting to train with him and get as close as we've gotten is nothing short of a dream come true to me.
Same with La Estrella Roja and Johnny Saint honestly.
And I'll be the first to admit, him announcing he was going to be in the building for my N-O-G fifty match made me a pile of nerves until Evilution forced a change in plans.
I wouldn't be where I am today without the support my friends and mentors in wrestling gave me through the years.

--He nods to Annie and turns to Kitsune.--

Kid Kitsune: Once I started getting more invested into wrestling, there were a handful of people I looked up to.
Lacey, Aid, and Max are three of them.
Getting to work with them and train over this past year and a half of my career has been an honor.
Getting trained by Max was a dream come true, and getting lessons from Aid and Lacey make me wish that I never wake up if it is one.
Tammy and I didn't get along very much when she first allied with my master, I didn't trust her given her time teamed with Nicole.
But she's turned things around and I think I can call the both of us friends at this point.
We still butt heads over things, but at least we can be civil about it.

--Both wrestlers turn to look at Annie.--

(OORP: This is the last post I'll be able to make today, going to be out for the rest of the day. Hopefully this is enough to wrap lol)
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Annie Fong: Well, there is the possibilty of Antonio winning the King Of Glory tournament.
And maybe, face you for the Glory World Heavyweight Championship at Night Of Glory Fifty Two Max.
Of course first off, he needs to get past the big mouth tomorrow night

Mason Keller: Big mouth?
Big mouth?
You calling SM HeartBreaker a big mouth?

Annie Fong: He has shown that he likes to run it quite a fair bit Mason

Mason Keller: I just hope if he does win the King Of Glory tournament.
And then goes on to win the Glory World Heavyweight Championship at Night Of Glory Fifty Two

-- Max is shaking his head --

Mason Keller: He'll come onto this show.
Bring up the fact that you referred to him as a big mouth.
Shows you his newly won Glory World Heavyweight Championship title belt.
And shuts YOUR, big mouth up!
That, I would love to see!

Annie Fong: We'll see Mason.
We'll see if he does end up doing that.
But now, we're out of time.
Thankyou Max.
Thankyou Kid Kitsune.
And thanklyou to all of you for watchinh this show.
Goodnight everyone!

-- Unknown music is being played as the camera starts zooming away from Kid Kitsune,. Max, Annie and Mason --

-- The picture then finally fades to black to end the show --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SM HeartBreaker Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:00 am

Mason keller is now my boi

SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down