Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019)

2 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Empty Attitude Talks (25th August 2019)

Post by Super Aid Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:14 am

-- Intro --

-- Begins --

-- Featuring unknown music being played --

-- And several members of ROG --

-- That appear doing the intro --

-- Those featured are..... --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_AidAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Lacey

-- Super Girl, Aid, Lacey --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_CartyAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Gary%20Guitar

-- Cartwright, Ayumi Hiroshi, Gary Guitar --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_TammyAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Antonio%20MontoyaAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_KidKitsune

-- Tammy, Antonio Montoya, Kid Kitsune --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Sonic

-- "American Samurai Max Thomas, Alana Reeves, Sonic Xavier --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Daniels%20the%20JugglerAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Eve%20Star

-- SJ Pandora, Daniels The Juggler, Eve Star --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_KOAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Par%20Lay%20jr

-- Tdot Finest, K O, Par Lay --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Diana%20la%20cazadoraAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_C-NoteAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Vanessa%20Dynamite

-- Diana La Cazadora, C-Note, Vanessa Dynamite --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_mr%20bushido%20brown

-- Drifter, Stacey, Mr. Brown --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Alexis%20Covell_2Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_big%20bad%20johnAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_mike

-- Alexis Covell, Big Bad John, Mike --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_CassiAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Rauko%20Dur

-- Cerano, Cassi, Rauko Dur --

-- After the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red --

-- Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks' --

-- 'Attitude' vanishes --

-- Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later --

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks (25th August 2019) Mini_Mason%20Keller

-- Annie Fong and Mason Keller sitting to Annie's left are shown --

-- Sitting behind a big table --

-- In a studio --

-- Somewhere in Copenhagen, Denmark --

Annie Fong: Evening everyone.
Here we are again.
Myself.
And this next to me on my left

Mason Keller: Excuse me Fong!
But "This" next to you has a name!
"This" happens to be nobody normal!
"This" happens to be special!
Very special!
"This" just happens to be the greatest!
The greatest to have ever sat behind a ROG commentary table!
MY, commentary table!

The greatest at commenting on the action inside the ring!
The one!
The only!
Mason!
The Killer!
Keller!

Annie Fong: Erm, okayyyyy

Mason Keller: And remember your role Fong!
You're just an apprentice sitting behind my table!
A no good apprentice at that!

Annie Fong: Now hold on.....

Mason Keller: No hold ons!
What I just did was state the truth!
The whole truth!
And nothing but the truth!
About me!
And about you!

Annie Fong: I know one thing you're definitely the greatest at

Mason Keller: Oh wow.
You actually are right about something Fong.
You're right that I am definitely the greatest to ever sat behind a ROG commentary table.
And you're right that I am definitely the greatest when it comes to commenting on the action inside the ring!

Annie Fong: Actually, you're definitely the greatest at getting eliminated from Royal Rumble matches

Mason Keller: I'm definitely.....
OI!
Thats not funny Fong!

Annie Fong: Moving on to the Attitude show.
That aired in Scotland.
Four days ago.
And oh boy, what a show it was.
We saw Ayumi Hiroshi get some payback on Star Of Hope for them "arresting" her during the Royal Rumble match.
When she rolled up Eve and got the three count in the tag match

Mason Keller: And rightly so.
Ayumi deserved to get payback after the disgraceful way she got treated during the Royal Rumble match.
And I tell you what, Miss Starless sure wasn't happy after the match.
And I think its because of her partner's stupidness!

Annie Fong: Or maybe because she got rolled up and pinned

Mason Keller: Its definitely because of her partner's stupidness!
End of discussion!

Annie Fong: We'll have to see in the upcoming weeks if, that is the case.
We saw Max have his first match since winning the Royal Rumble.
A match which saw him defeat, Captain Parkes.
Another tag match which saw Lacey and SM Heartbreaker win.
Despite getting attacked right before it.
But after it, SM shockingly attacked her.
The question is, why?

Mason Keller: I would love what he will have to say on it.
But I tell what he showed me.
He showed me that he is a smart, smart, man.
He suckered Lamey right into it.
Calling her out.
Wanting her to tag with him.
Getting what he wanted.
Getting the win.
And then, turning on her after the match.
Lamey fell for that hook, line and sinker!

Annie Fong: And then, there was the main event.
A match for the ages.
Between two recently returning ROG legends.
Both former members of the Supremacy group.
One being Morpheus.
The other being Kadomitsu.
And yes, the match did live up to the billing.
That was before Bryan Reeves interfered.
So why did he did Kadomitsu?
And why did Kado hit him in the face with a cane?

Mason Keller: I'd love to know why.
Maybe we'll find out tomorrow night on Attitude!

Annie Fong: And lets also not forget what Mike did.
As in laying Morpheus out in the ring with his Awesome Slam To Hell move

Mason Keller: Well to me, I think Mike has not forgotten about how Morpheus eliminated him from the Royal rumble match.
And he was also clearly not happen that he didn't get into into that Morpheus and Kadomitsu match!

Annie Fong: Saying that Mason, he will get Kado one on one tomorrow night on Attitude

Mason Keller: Which in itself should be a good match.
I just hope that Morpheus doesn't showup and spoil it!

Annie Fong: But now, it is time.
It is time for not one.
Not two.
Not three.
But four, guests

Mason Keller: Four guests?
Is it Evilution?
Is it members from The 6ix?

Annie Fong: You're about to find out right now Mason.
So welcome to tonight's show.
Super Girl.
Aid.
Stacey.
And.....
Lacey!

Mason Keller: WHAT!

-- Walking in on the left is Super Girl --

-- Stacey walks in behind Super Girl --

-- Lacey walks in behind Stacey --

-- Aid walks in behind Lacey --

Mason Keller: Tell me this isn't happening!

-- Super Girl sits down on the chair next to Annie --

-- Stacey sits down on the chair next to Super Girl --

-- Aid sits down on the chair next to Stacey --

-- Lacey sits her bum down on Aid's lap --

Super Girl: Its happening.
We are here Mister one second of fame!

Annie Fong: Good evening Super Girl.
Aid.
Lacey.
And Stacey

Mason Keller: Excuse me Super Gob?
Mister one second of fame?
Why are you calling me that?

Super Girl: I'm glad you asked.
Annie, I've got video footage that I would like to have played

Mason Keller: Video footage?
What video footage?

Super Girl: You're about to see

Annie Fong: I'm curious to see this as well.
Lets roll the footage please

-- The studio disappears and gets replaced by video footage --

-- Its from the Royal Rumble match at Night Of Glory Fourty Nine --

-- The footage starts to play which shows Mason Keller taking off his headset and heading towards the ring --

Annie Fong: I can't believe it.
No wonder you wouldn't say who you think would win the Rumble match!

Mason Keller: You're looking at the winner woman!
You're looking at the moment that shocks the world.
Me, 'Killer Keller'!
In the Royal Rumble!
To win it!

Mason Keller climbs up onto the ring apron at the bottom side of the ring

Annie Fong: Just remember, you may well need to lift Super Girl up
and throw her over the top rope on the way to doing so

Mason Keller climbs between the middle and top rope at the botyom side of the ring to get inside the ring where immediately Super Girl who is back up on her feet, charges towards Mason Keller with an outstretched right arm
and hits Mason Keller with it, knocking Mason Keller over the top rope and onto the padded floor outside the ring with a Running Clothesline as Super Girl stops running and the very loud booing from the fans turns to very loud cheers

Mason Keller Eliminated

Frank Watson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Annie Fong: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frank and Annie are laughing at the same time

Annie Fong: Mason only lasted one second!

Frank Watson: He got eliminated.
J
ust like that!

Annie Fong: This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

-- The footage stops playing then disappears --

-- The studio gets shown once more --

-- Annie, Super Girl, Aid, Lacey and Stacey are seen chuckling to themselves --

Mason Keller: OH REALLY!?
YOU ALL THINK THATS FUNNY?!
YOU ALL THINK ITS FUNNY TO SHOW VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THAT?!
WHO IN THE HELL DID YOU BRIBE TO GET THAT TO AIR SUPER GOB?!
HOW DARE YOU!
HOW DARE YOU ALL LAUGH AT ME!
LAUGH AT MY EXPENSE!
ESPECIALLY YOU FONG!
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
A DISGRACE!
THAT FOOTAGE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO AIR!
AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE LAUGHING FOR YOU LITTLE RUNT!

-- Mason was looking towards Stacey when saying that last line above --

Mason Keller: AT LEAST I WAS IN THE RUMBLE MATCH!
WAS YOU?!
OH HELL NO!
AND I KNOW WHY!
BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO GET INTO THE SAME RING WITH A LEGEND LIKE ME!

-- The others had stop chuckling to themselves by now --

Stacey: You're right Mister one second of fame.
I wasn't in the Rumble match.
Was it because I was too scared to get into the ring with you?
And are you really a legend?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mason Keller: STOP LAUGHING!

Annie Fong: Speaking of the Rumble match, there was something else in it that happened.
Something that I'm going to bring up to you guys.
So heres the footage

-- Its from the Royal Rumble match again at Night Of Glory Fourty Nine --

-- The footage starts to play --

Patrick Covell sees a groggy Super Girl slowly getting up by the ropes at the top side of the ring

Frank Watson: And history indeed could repeat itself!
Is he going to eliminate SG with the same move he used to eliminate her and win the very first Royal Rumble?!

Patrick Covell sees a groggy Super Girl back up on her feet then Patrick Covell rushes over to Super Girl, shoots his right leg up to extend it outwards whilst turning his body to the left

Super Girl counters the Covell Concussion by grabbing Patrick Covell's right leg, puts it back down on the mat as she releases it and makes Patrick Covell face her then immediately Super Girl opens up her right hand
and slaps Patrick Covell across the face, executing a Slap as Patrick Covell's head turns to the right whilst the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: NO!
SUPER GIRL STOPS PAT AND SLAPS HIM!

Annie Fong: Oh my word!

Patrick Covell turns his head back round to look at Super Girl who despite holding the top of her head with the left head, looks back at Patrick Covell

Patrick Covell turns to see a groggy Jason Reeves slowly trying to get up then walks over to Jason Reeves and helps up onto his feet

Frank Watson: Pat now helps Jason up!

Jason Reeves holds the top of his head with the left hand as he and Patrick Covell stare at each other

Aid is slowly trying to somehow, get up as Super Girl walks over to him

Super Girl gets Aid up onto his feet then they now look towards Jason Reeves and Patrick Covell who now look back at them as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Annie Fong: And SG helps Aid up!

Mason Keller: You've got to be kidding me!

Super Girl and Aid slowly walk up to Jason Reeves and Patrick Covell

Frank Watson: Oh my goodness!
OH MY GOODNESS!
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!

Annie Fong: The Super Dream Team!
And The Top Guns!

The fans start up a really loud 'HOLY ****!' chant in the arena

Frank Watson: THE TWO GREATEST TAG TEAMS IN RING OF GLORY HISTORY!
THESE TWO TEAMS HAVE NEVER, FACED OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER BEFORE!
EVER!

Annie Fong: THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO SO RIGHT HERE FRANK!

Mason Keller: COME ON TOP GUNS!

Super Girl and Aid look away from Jason Reeves and Patrick Covell whlist Super Girl gets her right arm ready as Aid turns his right hand into a fist
and Super Girl quickly turns her head back round to hit Patrick Covell in the face with her right forearm as Aid turns his head back round and punches Jason Reeves in the face at the same time, executing a Forearm Smash and Punch as Patrick Covell's and Jason Reeves' heads turn to the right as the really loud chant from the fans turns to really loud cheers

Jason Reeves turns his right hand into a fist
and turns his head back round to punch Aid in the face as Patrick Covell turns his head back round and hits Super Girl in the face with his right forearm at the same time, executing a Punch and Forearm Smash as Aid's and Super Girl's heads turn to the right

Frank Watson: HERE THEY GO!

Super Girl gets her right arm ready and Aid gets his right fist ready
then Super Girl turns her head back round to hit Patrick Covell in the face with her right forearm as Aid turns his head back round and punches Jason Reeves in the face at the same time, executing a Forearm Smash and Punch as Patrick Covell's and Jason Reeves' heads turn to the right and

Jason Reeves gets his right fist ready and Patrick Covell gets his right arm ready
then Jason Reeves turns his head back round to punch Aid in the face as Patrick Covell turns his head back round and hits Super Girl in the face with the right forearm at the same time, executing a Punch and Forearm Smash as Aid's and Super Girl's heads turn to the right

Frank Watson: THE SUPER DREAM TEAM AND THE TOP GUNS ARE TRADING BLOWS!

Super Girl gets her right arm ready and Aid gets his right fist ready
then Super Girl turns her head back round to hit Patrick Covell in the face with her right forearm as Aid turns his head back round and punches Jason Reeves in the face at the same time, executing a Forearm Smash and Punch as Patrick Covell's and Jason Reeves' heads turn to the right and

Jason Reeves gets his right fist ready and Patrick Covell gets his right arm ready
then Jason Reeves turns his head back round to punch Aid in the face as Patrick Covell turns his head back round and hits Super Girl in the face with the right forearm at the same time, executing a Punch and Forearm Smash as Aid's and Super Girl's heads turn to the right

Annie Fong: THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

Super Girl and Aid turn their heads back round as they suddenly jump up to go horizontal in mid-air whilst each holding their own feet together
before Super Girl hits Patrick Covell in the face with the soles of her boots as Aid hits Jason Reeves in the face with the soles of his boots at the same time, knocking Patrick Covell and Jason Reeves down to the mat with Dropkicks whilst going down themselves as their fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: ADVANTAGE SUPER DREAM TEAM!

Mason Keller: DAMN!

Super Girl and Aid get up, wait for Patrick Covell and Jason Reeves to do the same then Super Girl puts Patrick Covell's head in-between the upper thighs, making Patrick Covell face downwards towards the mat as Aid grasps Jason Reeves then lifts Jason Reeves up to put Jason Reeves over the right shoulder at the same time

Annie Fong: LOOK AT SG AND AID!

Patrick Covell counters the Super Bomb by bringinging his upper body back up
whilst sending Super Girl up into the air and down to the mat behind back-first, executing a Back Body Drop as The Top Guns' fans cheer

Frank Watson: Pat counters!

Jason Reeves slips off Aid's right shoulder and lands on his feet behind Aid who was making his way over to the top right corner of the ring before stopping, avoiding the Aidslam

Frank Watson: And Jason gets off Aid's right shoulder!

Patrick Covell waits for Super Girl to get up then jumps against Super Girl, grabbing Super Girl's head in a three-quarter facelock while standing parallel to the mat
and goes down to slam Super Girl's face down into the mat, executing a Covell Cutter as the To Guns' fans cheer

Frank Watson: Covell Cutter to Super Girl!

Jason Reeves sees Aid turn around clockwise then lifts Super Girl up to place her across the shoulders
and throws Super Girl's legs backwards and holding her head he makes Super Girl hit her chin on his left shoulder with a Shock Bite whilst going down himself

Annie Fong: Shock Bite to Aid!

Jason Reeves and Patrick Covell get up

Frank Watson: NOW ITS ADVANTAGE TOP GUNS!

Patrick Covell with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet whilst Jason Reeves with his right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet at the same time

Patrick Covell puts Super Girl in a front facelock

Jason Reeves puts Aid's head in-between the thighs, making Aid face downwards the match then Jason Reeves hooks Aid's arms to put them in a double underhook clutch

Frank Watson: Pat and Jason are going for finishers on SG and Aid!

Super Girl suddenly counters the Covell conclusion by wrapping her arms around Patrick Covell's waist, lifts Patrick Covell up
and slams Patrick Covell down to the mat back-first for a Spinebuster whilst at the same time, Aid counters the Animistic Contributions by freeing his arms and brings his upper body back up
whilst sending Jason Reeves up into the air and down to the mat behind back-first, executing a Back Body Drop as the non Top Guns' fans cheer

Frank Watson: NO!

Annie Fong: Great counters from Super Girl and Aid!

Aid suddenly sees Antonio Montoya slowly getting up, walks over to him

Antonio Montoya suddenly puts Aid's head between the thighs, making Aid face downwards towards the mat before Antonio Montoya wraps his arms around Aid's waist, lifts Aid up so that Aid is upside down, jumps up
and goes down to a seated position on the mat as he spikes Aid's head down into the mat, executing Dead To Rights

Frank Watson: But then Aid gets nailed by Montoya!

Super Girl meanwhile, sees Gary Guitar slowly getting up then walks over to Gary Guitar

Gary Guitar suddenly spins anti-clockwise in a circle
and extends his right arm outwards to hit Super Girl with it, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Discus Clothesline

Frank Watson: And Gary Guitar nails SG!

Mason Keller: Advantage Evilution!

Antonio Montoya gets up as Gary Guitar slowly walks over to him as the fans are now booing

Frank Watson: I guess so

Antonio Montoya grabs a groggy Aid by the right arm and Gary Guitar grabs Aid by the left arm to pull up Aid onto his feet

Mason Keller: Theres no guessing about this Watson!

Antonio Montoya and Gary Guitar run Aid over to the ropes at the bottom side of the ring and throw Aid over the top rope

Antonio Montoya and Gary Guitar turn around to walk over to Super Girl whilst Aid somehow, manages to hold onto the top rope as the booing from the fans turns to cheers

Frank Watson: Aid holds on!

Antonio Montoya grabs a groggy Super Girl by the right arm and Gary Guitar grabs Super Girl by the left arm to pull up Aid onto his feet

Antonio Montoya and Gary Guitar irish whip Super Girl towards the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

A closeup of who is on the ring apron and trying to get up is shown but then suddenly, Super Girl's bottom hits Aid in the face and knocks Aid off the ring apron and down onto the padded floor outside the ring as the closeup disappears and the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!' whilst Super Girl stops running, wondering what just happened

Aid Eliminated

Mason Keller: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frank Watson: I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL'S BUM HIT AID IN THE FACE AND KNOCKED HIM OFF THE RING APRON!
AND THAT HAS ELIMINATED AID!

Mason Keller: HAHAHAHAHA!

Super Girl: You enjoyed that didn't you?

Mason Keller: For once Super Gob, you're right.
You're damn right!

Annie Fong: I've got to ask.....

Mason Keller: Hold on Fong!

Annie Fong: What Mason?

Mason Keller: I'm not finished!

Aid: Not finished running your mouth yet?

Mason Keller: Oh, I see you decided to pipe up Band Aid.
Now how about piping back down again!

Aid: Just get on with it

Mason Keller: Shutup and I will.
Like I actually did just say to Super Gob, you were right.
I did enjoy it.
I did enjoy the way Band Aid got eliminated.
And I enjoyed the way YOU, got eliminated at the end.
It was through the most luck I think I have ever seen, that you made it to the end.
After starting the Rumble match off!

Annie Fong: Thats twice now you've come agonisingly close to winning the Royal Rumble Super Girl.
If there is to be another one say like next year, you think it will be third time lucky for you?

Super Girl: You know Annie, thats a really good question.
I don't know.
I don't know if Ring Of Glory will have another Royal Rumble match next year.
And I didn't even know if there will ever be another one.
Two Royal Rumble matches.
And both times, I got to the end.
Heck, I even got declared the winner after me, Lacey over there and Max all went out of the ring.
Even so, I can understand why Rauko only wanted one winner.
And not three.
Max deserved to win it in the end.
And I hope he goes on to beat Cartwright for the Glory World Heavyweight Championship at Night Of Glory Fifty

Annie Fong: One of the highlights from the Rumble match which was just shown, was you eliminating.
When you hit Aid in the face with your bum.
How did you feel knowing that you had eliminated him?

Super Girl: Well Annie, everyone watching the Rumble match saw my reaction after it happened.
It surprised me.
Stunned me.
Lacey here probably would have reacted the same way.
If she had been the one to hit Aid in the face with her bum.
And knocked him off the ring apron to eliminate him.
But everyone knows what happened was cause by Antonio Montoya and Gary Guitar.
They played a big part in getting Aid eliminated.
Personally, I would have preferred to hit Aid in the face with my bum and eliminate him right at the end.
Which would have won me the Rumble match.
But that wasn't to be.
The way I eliminated Aid, it was accidental.
Like I just said, Antonio Montoya and Gary Guitar caused it

Aid: I go along with tha.
It was accidental the part SG played in getting me eliminated.
But with all due respect SG, I have to disagree with the ending if it had come down to me and you
I like to think I would have been the one to eliminate you

Mason Keller: Oh here we go!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
A carry on from the Attitude show!

Super Girl: Shutup Keller

Aid: Shutup Keller

Lacey: Shutup Keller

Stacey: Shutup Keller

-- All four of them saying it at the same time --

Mason Keller: Now just hang on one moment!

Annie Fong: Keller

Mason Keller: What?

Annie Fong: Shutup

Super Girl: I would have loved if me, Aid and Lacey.
The first three to enter the Rumble match.
Had ended up being the last three.
And Aid, we'll probably never know for sure what would happen if the last two had been me and you

Aid: You're likely to be right about that SG

Annie Fong: If I may come to do now Lacey.
I'd like to know your take on this.
How do you feel about how Aid got eliminated in the Rumble match by getting hit in the face by SG's butt.
How you were the third wrestler to enter the Rumble match and got to go at it with SG and Aid.
Plus, being one of the final three in the end with SG and Max Thomas

* Okay Lace, you're up *

Last edited by Super Aid on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) Empty Re: Attitude Talks (25th August 2019)

Post by Lacey Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 pm

-- Lacey seem to think a second before answering the question --

Lacey: Well, about Aid getting eliminated by getting hit by SG's butt, I think the same waye than her. 
Its wrestling, and its part of the game, right. 
And It was caused by Antonio and Gary Guitar too, don't forget. 
If Aid and SG were not knowing each other, its like SG would of get a lucky shot.

Mason: Oh come on Lamey. Im sure you were mad at SG!

Lacey: Not at all, and I just explained why. 
For someone who just lasted 1 second, if I was you, I would just shut my mouth.

-- All the others chuckle again --

Mason: Hey y...

-- Annie interrupt Mason with a slap to speak --

Annie: Enough Mason!
Lacey, about you entering third and reaching the end with SG and Aid?

Lacey: I was third to enter like you said, so the odds to stay until the end are diminished by a lot in that kind of situation,
but you need to focus and not let this make you loose your concentration. 
Facing SG and Aid to start was also difficult but also great, I did enjoy a lot that Rumble because of this.  Of course its a shame, but what can you do, right?

-- Lacey take a short pause --

Lacey: And about the final, it was great too.
Max deserve the victory, gratz Max
I would of loved to win this, but I also did well.
Next time I'll try to win it Wink

Mason: Looser!

-- Lacey and Annie slap Mason at the same time --

Mason: Aouch!

** You turn I think Aid ? **
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm

HAHAHA Nice one Lace Razz

It is my turn Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Annie Fong: I mean it Mason.
Enough.
Now speaking of what happened in the Rumble match, I'm going to turn the attention to earlier this week.
Where Attitude aired in Glasgow.
And the one match from that show that hasn't been talked about yet tonight.
A match which opened that show.
Not just any match.
But a Pay Per View main event type of match.
You Super Girl.
Versus.
You Aid.
But before I get your thoughts on went down, heres some highlights from what turned out to be, a emotional and drama filled match

-- Its Super Girl versus Aid from the Attitude show in Glasgow on 20th August 2019 --

-- The footage starts to play --

Aid takes a forward run, jumps
and hits Super Girl with his own body, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: And another!
The end might be near for SG!

Aid puts his right hand between Super Girl's upper legs to help grasp her then lifts Super Girl up to place Super Girl horizontally across the chest

Frank Watson: Here he goes!
WITH THE AID RUNNING SLAM!

Aid spends three seconds looking out at the cheering fans behind the bottom side of the ring then turns to his left to start running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner
then after just going past the bottom left corner of the ring, Aid jumps up whilst turning ninety degrees anti-clockwise to slam Super Girl down to the mat whilst going down himself, executing the Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: HE HITS IT!

Aid hooks Super Girl's left leg

Mason Keller: I knew it!
I knew she would fail miserably!

The referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

The Fans: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mason Keller: In ending his career!

The referee lifts his right hand up

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....

The Fans: Twooooooooooooooooo!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Super Girl gets her left shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: OH NO SHE HASN'T!

The referee gets up onto his feet

Frank Watson: THE AID RUNNING SLAM DOESN'T PUT HER AWAY!

Aid releases Super Girl's left leg, stands up then puts his hands on his hips

Annie Fong: Amazing!
Theres clearly still plenty of fight left in SG!

Frank Watson: What now for Aid?!

Aid takes the hands off the hips then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Aid puts his right hand between Super Girl's upper legs to help grasp her then lifts Super Girl up to place Super Girl horizontally across the chest

Frank Watson: HES GOING FOR ANOTHER ONE!

Aid walks over to the top right corner of the ring then climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle and looks around at the cheering fans

Annie Fong: Or is he?!

Mason Keller: He doesn't know what to do!

Aid suddenly puts Super Girl over the right shoulder then climbs up onto the top turnbuckle before showing great balance to turn around anti-clockwise on it

Frank Watson: ITS THE AIDSLAM INSTEAD!

Annie Fong: Oh yes he does Keller!

Aid looks downwards towards the mat then jumps off the top turnbuckle

Super Girl suddenly manages to slip off Aid's right shoulder and lands on her feet, avoiding the Aidslam as Aid goes down to the mat and the cheers from the fans dies down

Frank Watson: But SG gets out of it!

Super Girl waits as Aid gets up then quickly approaches Aid from behind, jumps up to sit on the back of Aid's shoulders, spins around anti-clockwise so that she is now in front of Aid with her thighs in the meantime, around Aid's neck then brings her upper body downwards
whilst using her legs to help send Aid down to the mat behind back-first with Super Girl ending up sitting her bottom down on Aid's chest with the lowers legs pinning Aid's shoulders down and hooking Aid's legs behind her, executing the Super Girl Pin as the fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: SUPER GIRL PIN!

The referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting as the fans are seen standing up...

Annie Fong: OH MY GOODNESS!

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid somehow manages to use his legs to unseat Super Girl from his chest and let go of his legs as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: NOOOOO!

The referee gets up onto his feet as the fans sit back down and are cheering

Frank Watson: AID SAVES HIS CAREER!

Mason Keller: For now Frank.
For now!

Super Girl gets up, waits as Aid slowly starts to get up

Annie Fong: But for how much longer?

-- The footage changes and moves forward a bit --

Aid quickly puts his right hand in-between Super Girl's upper legs to help grasp her then lifts Super Girl up to place Super Girl over the right shoulder

Frank Watson: Aid is looking for the Aidslam again!

Mason Keller: I swear woman.....

Annie Fong: I know you like to swear Keller

Aid quickly walks over to the top right corner of the ring then climbs up onto the top turnbuckle before showing great balance to turn around anti-clockwise on it

Frank Watson: Didn't expect that did you Mason?

Mason Keller: You can shutup!

Aid looks downwards towards the mat then jumps off the top turnbuckle
and slams Super Girl down to the mat back-first whilst going downwards himself, executing the Aidslam as the fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: HE NAILS SG WITH THE AIDSLAM!

Aid hooks Super Girl's right leg

The referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting as the fans are seen standing up...

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Super Girl weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Frank Watson: SG SURVIVES THAT AS WELL!

Annie Fong: I can't believe it either!

Aid releases Super Girl's right leg, gets up and puts his hands on his hips whilst seemingly looking in shock

Annie Fong: Super Girl has survived pin attempts after getting hit by both the Aid Running Slam and Aidslam!
The look on Aid's face says it all!

Frank Watson: What does he have to do to put SG away?!
Maybe this could still be the night it finally all ends for him!

Aid sees Super Girl slowly starting to move on the mat then with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Aid grabs Super Girl around the upper legs, puts Super Girl over the right shoulder then quickly walks over to the top right corner of the ring and sits Super Girl on the top turnbuckle

Annie Fong: Unless he could put SG away here as he sits SG on the top turnbuckle

Aid climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle then wraps his left arm around Super Girl's head, draps Super Girl's left arm over the left shoulder, hooks Super Girl's left hip with the right hand then stands Super Girl up on the top turnbuckle and tries to lift Super Girl off the top turnbuckle but Super Girl blocks it

Frank Watson: SG is preventing the Super Plex attempt!

Aid tries to lift Super Girl off the top turnbuckle but Super Girl blocks it

Frank Watson: And again!

Super Girl suddenly counters the Super Plex by freeing her head then quickly putting Aid's head in-betweeen the upper thighs making Aid face downwards towards the top turnbuckle then wraps her arms around Aid's waist, lifts Aid up to sit Aid on the shoulders in front with his thighs around the neck then jumps off the top turnbuckle
and slams Aid down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Super Bomb From Top Turnbuckle as the fans loudly cheer

Frank Watson: SUPER BOMB FROM OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!

Annie Fong: UNBELIEVABLE!

Super Girl goes down to hook Aid's right leg

Annie Fong: AID'S CAREER IS REALLY GOING TO END!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: IT HASN'T!

Frank Watson: THE SUPER BOMB FROM OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE DIDN'T END AID'S CAREER!

Super Girl releases Aid's right leg and sits up with her back towards Aid whilst not sure how to react to what just happened

Annie Fong: Nobody has EVER, kicked out nor pulled a shoulder up before the three count after a Super Bomb from off the top!

Frank Watson: But everyone has just seen it here!
For the very, first, time!

Super Girl stands up then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet

Annie Fong: What must be going through SG's mind?

Super Girl puts Aid's head in-between the upper thighs, making Aid face downwards towards the mat

Frank Watson: SHES GOING FOR THE SUPER BOMB AGAIN!

Super Girl wraps her arms around Aid's waist but then suddenly pauses as she looks out towards the fans behind the top side of the ring and in front of her

Annie Fong: A second one in a row?

Super Girl suddenly seems to have a look of someone who is really scared and is also starting to get emotional whilst a lot of fans are cheering but some are also booing

Mason Keller: LOOK AT HER FACE!
LOOK AT HER FACE!

Annie Fong: I've never seen her look like that in a ring.
EVER!

An emotional looking Super Girl after about ten seconds finally lifts Aid up to sit Aid on the shoulders in front with his thighs around the neck
before turning around clockwise and slamming Aid down to the mat in front back-first, executing a Super Bomb as the fans shout 'BOOOOOOOOOM!'

Frank Watson: SHE WENT AHEAD AND HIT SUPER BOMB NUMBER TWO!

Super Girl goes down to hook Aid's right leg

Annie Fong: OH!
MY!
GOODNESS!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Annie Fong: OH!
MY!
GOD!

Frank Watson: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

The referee gets up onto his feet as the fans sit back down

Frank Watson: I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES JUST SAW THAT!

Super Girl releases Aid's right leg, gets up and looks like she doesn't know how to react to just what happened as the fans start up a loud 'THIS IS AWESOME!' chant

Annie Fong: TWO SUPER BOMBS IN A ROW!
FOLLOWED UP BY PIN ATTEMPTS!
AND AID PULLS A SHOULDER UP BEFORE THE THREE COUNT ON BOTH OCCASIONS!

Mason Keller: Even I cannot believe I saw that!

Frank Watson: And lets also remember that Aid kicked out from the Super Girl Pin earlier as well!
Un!
be!
liv!
a!
ble!

Super Girl walks over to Aid's legs, grabs them and puts Aid's lower legs underneath her armpits

Mason Keller: What the hell is going to happen now?!

Super Girl looks like she has tears in her eyes

A really emotional Super Girl (To Aid): I'm so sorry Aid.
I don't want to.

But I've got to do this.
I've got to put you in this submission hold.
I've got to sit my bum down on your back whilst applying it.
And.....
And.....
Make you submit.

And.....
And.....
End your career.

I love you forever Aid!

Super Girl slowly starts turning to the left whilst also turning Aid

Frank Watson: Shes trying to turn Aid over!

Super Girl then lifts her right leg up
and after finally turning Aid over, Super Girl puts her right leg back down, walks over to go by the ropes at the top side of the ring and in front of her before a closeup of Aid is shown along with Super Girl's bottom which sits firmly down on the middle of Aid's back, executing a Boston Crab

Super Girl keeps her DESTRUCTIVE submission hold as the fans stand up and cheer

Frank Watson: AND SUPER GIRL SITS DOWN ON AID'S BACK WHILST APPLYING THE BOSTON CRAB!

Annie Fong: Did you hear those words SG just said to Aid?

Mason Keller: I saw her crying like a big baby!
I'm surprised she hasn't yet flooded that whole ring with those watery tears of hers!

The closeup of Aid and Super Girl's bottom sat down on Aid's back disappears as the fans start up a loud 'SUPER DREAM TEAM!' chant

Annie Fong: Shes not a big baby Keller!
Shes really being emotional in there!
Like, we've never seen her that emotional before!

Frank Watson: EVERY FAN IS STANDING UP!

Mason Keller: How can you be so certain about that Frank?
You counted every single one of them?!

The referee squats down to check on Aid

Annie Fong: Aid doesn't seem to be moving at all!

The referee grabs Aid's right hand with his own right hand, lifts it up into the air, lets go of it and Aid's right hand drops back down to the mat

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Frank Watson: Aid's right hand drops back down!

Mason Keller: Here we go!

Annie Fong: SG has got Aid in the perfect position!
By the ropes in front of her!

The referee grabs Aid's right hand with his own right hand, lifts it up into the air, lets go of it and Aid's right hand drops back down to the mat

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Twooooooooooooooooo....

Frank Watson: It goes down again!

Mason Keller: HES DONE!
FINISHED!
HISTORY!
FINALLY!

Frank Watson: Its looking that way!

The referee grabs Aid's right hand with his own right hand, lifts it up into the air, lets go of it and Aid's right hand drops back down and is inches away from hitting the mat when Aid suddenly uses his left hand to stop his right hand hitting the mat

Frank Watson: BUT HES NOT DONE!

The referee gets up to a standing position as the loud chant from the fans turns to cheers

Frank Watson: NOT FINISHED!
NOT HISTORY!

Aid suddenly starts using his arms to very slowly start dragging himself towards the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

Frank Watson: HES STILL ALIVE!

A closeup of Aid is once more shown along with Super Girl's bottom which is sat firmly down on the middle of Aid's back

Mason Keller: The same Trampy that Nicole always had to carry!

Frank Watson: Meanwhile, Aid is no longer moving!

Mason Keller: The end is near!
I can really, feel it!

The closeup disappears as the referee is now shown squating down to check on Aid

Annie Fong: You've previously said it was the end of Aid.
And you were proven wrong Keller!

The referee grabs Aid's left hand with his own leftt hand, lifts it up into the air, lets go of it and Aid's left hand drops back down to the mat

Mason Keller: Shutup woman!

The referee grabs Aid's left hand with his own right hand, lifts it up into the air, lets go of it and Aid's left hand drops back down to the mat

Frank Watson: Aid's left hand drops down a second time!

The referee grabs Aid's left hand with his own left hand and lifts it up into the air

Frank Watson: ONE SECOND AWAY FROM THE ENDING OF A LEGENDARY CAREER!

The referee lets go of Aid's left hand and Aid's left hand drops back down and is inches away from hitting the mat when Aid suddenly uses his right hand to stop his left hand hitting the mat

Frank Watson: BUT AID SAVES HIMSELF!

The referee gets up to a standing position as the loud chant from the fans turns to cheers

Frank Watson: YET AGAIN!

Aid suddenly starts using his arms to very slowly start dragging himself towards the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

Mason Keller: I just can't believe it!

Annie Fong: Super Girl has been sat down on Aid's back for two minutes with this hold.
He must be in agonising pain!
But still, Aid is just so not ready to go away permanently!

Frank Watson: Hes always been known for being resilliant!
But the resilliance hes being showing in this match is just, so, incredible!

Mason Keller: Hes always been known for being too stupid!
Too stupid to do the right thing!
Right things like, quitting!

Annie Fong: Says Mister Stupid himself

Mason Keller: Excuse me?
You didn't just call me that you silly woman!

Annie Fong: Actually, I just did!

Mason Keller: Actually.....

Annie Fong: You know I'm right!

Mason Keller: Actually!
I know you're wrong!
Like, always!

Aid is now close to the ropes at the bottom side of the ring then starts to stretch his right arm towards the bottom rope

Frank Watson: Aid is going for the bottom rope!

Super Girl unseats herself from the middle of Aid's back then starts dragging Aid away from the ropes at the bottom side of the ring

Frank Watson: But SG pulls him away from it!

Super Girl stops in the middle of the ring and is about to sit her bottom back down on the middle of Aid's back when Aid suddenly escapes the submission hold by going backwards to go in-between Super Girl's legs then grabs Super Girl's lower legs
and manages to make Super Girl fall down onto the mat back-first whilst sitting up himself, executing a Sit-Up Pin

Frank Watson: Look at that from Aid!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Super Girl hits Aid in the sides of the face with her feet and knocks Aid down as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: SG barely survives!

The referee gets up onto his feet whilst the fans are seen sitting back down

Annie Fong: That pinning attempt by Aid came from absolutely nowhere!

Super Girl grabs Aid's left hand with her own left hand and irish whips Aid across the ring, sending Aid into the ropes at the top side of the ring whilst walking to the middle of the ring

Super Girl stops as she sees Aid running back towards her then raises the right leg to extend it outwards
and catches Aid in the face with the sole of her right boot, knocking Aid down to the mat with a Super Boot before bringing the right leg back down

Frank Watson: Super Boot connects!

Super Girl steps her right leg over Aid's chest so that Aid is now in-between the legs
before Super Girl drops down to sit her bottom down on Aid's chest, executing a Super Butt Drop

Frank Watson: SUPER BUTT DROP!

Mason Keller: This has to be it!

Annie Fong: It might well be now!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: IT STILL ISN'T!

Frank Watson: IT!
STILL!
ISN'T!

Super Girl puts her hands on her hips

Mason Keller: WHAT IN THE HELL IS IT GOING TO TAKE?!

Annie Fong: To take for what?

The fans start up a loud 'THIS IS AWESOME!' chant

Mason Keller: TO END BAND AID'S CAREER ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Frank Watson: SG has thrown everything at him!
Shes hit ALL, her big moves on him!
And none of them have been able to put him away!
Including TWO Super Bombs in a row!

Super Girl unseats herself from Aid's chest

Annie Fong: And all this despite the fact that it looked like she doesn't really want to end his career!

Super Girl with her right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto her feet

Super Girl jumps up to go horizontal whilst holding her feet together in mid-air
and hits Aid in the face with the soles of her boots, knocking Aid down to the mat with a Dropkick whilst going down herself

Frank Watson: Another Dropkick

Aid goes underneath the bottom rope at the top side of the ring and down onto the padded floor outside the ring

Frank Watson: And Aid goes out of the ring!

Super Girl gets up, looks around at the fans for a few second then runs into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards the ropes at the top side of the ring whilst Aid is getting up outside the ring, dives between the middle and top rope

Aid counters the Suicide Dive by intercepting, grabbing
and slamming Super Girl down to the padded floor outside the ring whilst turning one hundred and eighty degrees anti-clcokwise to go down himself, executing a Aid Powerslam as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: My word!
What a counter!

Aid rolls off Super Girl as the referee in the ring starts counting...

Annie Fong: I can't believe Aid managed to counter that Suicide Drive!

The fans start up a loud 'SUPER DREAM TEAM!' chant in the arena

Mason Keller: It was a lucky move!

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Frank Watson: Both of them are down on the padded floor!

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Foooooooooooooooour....

Aid slowly starts to get up

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Aid is back up on his feet

Annie Fong: Aid is up!

Aid with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Super Girl suddenly wraps her arms around waist, lifts Aid up
and slams Aid down to the padded floor in front back-first, executing a Spinebuster

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix....

Frank Watson: Spinebuster by SG!

Annie Fong: From nowhere!

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Seveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen....

Mason Keller: Are either going to make it back into the ring?!

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Super Girl and Aid slowly start to get up

Frank Watson: They may do!

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....

Super Girl is back up on her feet

Annie Fong: SG is up!

Aid is back up on his feet

Frank Watson: So is Aid!

Super Girl suddenly rolls under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring to get back in

Referee Gordon Beasley: ....TEEEN!....

Aid suddenly rolls under the bottom rope at the top side of the ring to get back in

Frank Watson: SG beats the count!

The chant from the fans dies down as the referee signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match as Super Girl gets up

Frank Watson: But Aid didn't!

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a countout.
SUPERRRRRRRRRR GIRLLLLLLLLLL!

-- The footage changes and moves forward a bit to show both Super Girl and Aid in the ring --

The fans start up a very loud 'SUPER DREAM TEAM!' chant in the arena

Mason Keller: There might still be more to come!

Annie Fong: There might be!

Frank Watson: But will they?
WILL, THEY?!

Tears are shown coming down Super Girl's face

Aid looks to be getting emotional himself

Frank Watson: Will they carry on fighting?!

Annie Fong: Look at Aid's face!
I don't think I've ever seen something like that from him!

Mason Keller: And Super Gobs crying!
What a Super Crybaby!

Super Girl is approaching Aid

Mason Keller: Oh, here we go!

Super Girl puts her arms around Aid as the fans cheer loudly

Mason Keller: Oh what!

Frank Watson: They won't carry on fighting!

Mason Keller: Damn it!

Super Girl is indeed, now crying as a closeup of her face is seen

The fans return to their loud 'SUPER DREAM TEAM!' chant

Annie Fong: What emotional scenes we're seeing in that ring!
Super Girl really is crying!

A closeup of Aid's face is now shown

Annie Fong: And Aid looks like hes about to!

Frank Watson: I think Aid maybe also knows that he got lucky

The closeup of Aid's face disappears

Frank Watson: Hes gotten close to losing his career before

Annie Fong: And tonight may well have been the closest he has come yet to losing, his career!
Super Girl threw absolutely everything at him!

Frank Watson: And Aid survived all that!
And saved his career!
But only just!
Oh boy, it really was only just!

-- Super Girl looks like shes trying not to get emotional from watching that --

Annie Fong: You okay Super Girl?

Mason Keller: Just look at her Fong!
She looks like shes going to burst out crying like a big super baby again!

Super Girl: I'll be okay Annie

Aid: But I know someone who won't be if they don't watch their mouth!

Mason Keller: You hear that Fong?
Band Aid is threatening you!

Aid: I was talking about you Keller!

EXCUSE ME?!

Annie Fong: Enough Mason.
Super Girl.
Aid.
Having the match that you two had, what was it like for both of you?
What with the emotion and drama that went on in it?

Super Girl: As many fans and you know Annie, me and Aid, we've had quite a few matches against each other in the past.
Title matches.
Non title matches.
But nothing.
Nothing compared to the one we had in Glasgow.
With what was at stake in it in regards to Aid's career being on the line.
As for the match itself.....

-- Super Girl pauses for three seconds --

Super Girl: As for the match.....

-- Super Girl pauses for three seconds again --

Super Girl: For me, it was the hardest of my career.
That, I can say.
And yes, there is something about match that I will admit to.
I got afraid.
I got scared.
Because of what I was facing.
I was facing the real possibility that I was going to.....

-- Super Girl pauses for three seconds --

Super Girl: That I was going to.....

-- Super Girl pauses for three seconds again --

Super Girl: That I was going to.....

-- Super Girl looks as though she is about to start crying --

Annie Fong: Super Girl?

-- Aid, Lacey and Stacey look to have worried looks on their faces whilst looking at Super Girl --

-- Super Girl though, manages to stop herself from starting to cry --

Super Girl: That I was going to be the one to end my best friend's career.
End the career of the one who got me into the wrestling business.
And after I hit Aid with a second Super Bomb in a row, my fear of ending Aid's career, was about to become reality.
And yet, it didn't become reality.
It didn't happen.
It didn't happen because Aid wouldn't let it happen.
He did something that nobody, has ever done.
He survived two Super Bombs in the same match.
Let alone, two Super Bombs in a row

Annie Fong: The fact that he got a shoulder up right before the referee could complete the count after both Super Bombs was astonishing.
One of the most remarkable things I have ever seen

Super Girl: But that is Aid for you Annie.
Refusing to give in.
Refusing to give up.
Refusing to quit

Annie Fong: And what about after the match when you started crying?

Super Girl: I did.
I did start crying after the match.
Because like I said, it was the hardest match of my career.
And also the most emotional to be in.

But deep inside, I was also happy.
Happy that I won.
But more importantly, I was happy because my best friend kept his career intact.
Its well known and Lacey here knows this better than anyone.
Its well known that I absolutely love Aid to bits.
For what hes done for me.
For what hes done in the wrestling business.
For what he has done for people like Lacey.
And hes been doing this for nearly ten years.
So yes, I'm happy that I won.
But I'm especially happy that Aid was able to keep his career intact as well

Aid: Hearing that just now from SG means everything to me Annie.
Ever since Sonic pinned me at Night Of Glory Fourty Five.
To win the vacant Glory World Heavyweight Championship, I've had this hanging over me.
This being the next time I get pinned or made to submit inside the ring, I would have to retire.
And I've got nobody but myself to blame for that.
I picked that stipulation for myself going into Night Of Glory Fourty Five.
And I've lived with it since.
Since then, people have tried.
Tried to end my career.
Some have come close.
But none of them have come as close as SG did.
In Glasgow.
Oh boy.
It was a miracle that I survived two Super Bombs in a row.
The first one of those being off a top turnbuckle.
I survived the Super Girl Pin.
I survived the Super Boot and Super Butt Drop combo.
SG talked about how she got afraid.
Got scared.
But she still threw everything at me.
She still didn't hold back.
Bottom line is, I got lucky.
I'm lucky to have managed to save my career in that match.
And be here right now talking about that.
And has for after the match?
My facial reaction in the ring said it all.
I knew that I could so easily have had my career end on that night

Annie Fong: The emotion and drama in that ring was absolutely incredible.
And speaking of emotions, I come to you Lacey and Stacey.
Stacey, we saw you with SG before the match happened.
And that was an interesting conversation you two had.
But I do need to ask you and your older sister.
What was it like for you both watching that match?
Watching all the emotion and drama going on in the ring?

* Back to you Lace *
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:13 pm

can you do it for me Aid??
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Stacey: Annie, if anyone knows what its like when things get emotional in the ring.
And if anyone knows what Aid and Super Girl went through emotionally in Glasgow, its me and my older sister.
Because we've had our own emotional moments.
When going at it in the ring.

Right big sis?

Lacey: Right lil sis.
You know Annie, me and Stacey, we watched Aid and SG go at it.
We watched it together.
On a TV monitor.
There was no way we were going to miss a match like this.
For me, watching the love of my life and my best friend.
The emotion and drama that was going on in that match which you brought up Annie.
It was unreal.
Nobody and I mean nobody, was more into the match.
Nobody was more emotional when watching the match.
Than me and Stacey

Stacey: Especially my big sister

Lacey: Especially me.
Me and my little sister were loving the match.
Loving it.
But then there was the moment.
When SG hit two Super Bombs in a row on Aid.
When she hit that second one and went for the cover, do you know what I said?
Actually, I didn't say it.
I shouted it.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Thats what I shouted.
"OH GOD NOOOOO!"
I shouted that too when the ref got to two.
Its been mentioned that SG was scared and afraid in the ring.
I was terrified.
Petrified.
That Ring Of Glory and the wrestling business, was about.....

-- Lacey pauses for a few seconds --

Lacey: Was about.....

-- Lacey pauses for five seconds whilst stopping herself from starting to crying --

Lacey: To have a future.
Without.....

-- Lacey pauses again for a few seconds to stop herself from starting to cry --

Lacey: Without the most important man in my life in it.
A future without Aid in the wrestling business with me?
Is something that I think I'd struggle to handle.
So for Aid to get that shoulder up before three after the second Super Bomb, it was a relief to me.
Huge relief.
Every other time Aid was about to get beat and he saves himself, it was a big relief.
As much as me and Stacey loved the match, I was glad it ended when the bell rang.
To us, that match was one of the greatest we've ever seen.
And we're both proud of Aid and SG.
But again, I was glad it was over when the bell rang

Annie Fong: And how was the reaction from you both to what happened between Aid and SG after the match?

Lacey: I was reacting just like Super Girl was reaction in the ring.
I was crying.
Which is something I'm having to stop myself doing right here around this table when talking about that match

Stacey: I had tears in my eyes when seeing that embrace which Aid and SG had after the match

Lacey: I'm just so happy that Aid's career didn't get to end

Super Girl: Annie, if there was one other wrestler.
One other wrestler who I believe would have gotten just as emotional as I did.
And be just as scared as I was at the thought of about to end Aid's career, it would be Lacey

Annie Fong: As much as I would love to talk more abnout this, we're nearly out of time.
One last question before we finish.
Lacey, everyone saw what happened in your tag match.
Especially when SM Heartbreaker attacked you after the match.
Even though you won

Aid: Annie, Annie, Annie.
Let me just say this please

Annie Fong: go ahead Aid

Aid: This guy called SM HeartBreaker.
He was well known before he came to Ring Of Glory.
He came.
He wanted to have a one on one match with Lacey.
Thats fine.
Then, he claimed he had a better idea than that.
He wanted to team up with Lacey.
Again, thats fine.
Then he gets attacked.
And Lacey comes down to save him.
He had got her to agree to tag with him.
They had the match.
They won.
And what does he go and do to Lacey afterwards?
I tell you this right now Annie.
That guy was lucky that I didn't see him at anytime during the rest of the night after what he did.
Because if he did see me, lets just say he would so totally have regretted what he did.
Because no guy.
NO GUY!
Does that to my girl here and gets away with it!

Lacey: I don't really want to talk about that guy right now.
I will deal with him on Attitude

Annie Fong: Well we're now out of time.
So thankyou to you four appearing on here.
And so from Mason Keller and me Annie Fong, good-bye!

-- Unknown music is being played as the camera is zooming away from Annie, Aid, Super Girl, Lacey, Stacey and Mason --

-- The picture then finally fades to black to end the show --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:23 pm

great talk show  Attitude Talks (25th August 2019) 1275298736
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 pm

What did you think of the parts I did for you about the match between me and SG at the end? Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down