Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019)

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Empty Attitude Talks (16th March 2019)

Post by Super Aid Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am

-- Intro --

-- Begins --

-- Featuring unknown music being played --

-- And several members of ROG --

-- That appear doing the intro --

[i][i]-- Those featured are..... --[/i][/i]

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Super%20AidAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Lacey

[i]-- Super Girl, Aid, Lacey --

[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_KO[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_C-Note[/i]

-- Tdot Finest, K O, C-Note --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Alana%20Reeves[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Sonic[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Alexis%20Covell_2[/i]

-- Alana Reeves, Sonic Xavier, Alexis Covell --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Carty%202[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Ayumi[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Par%20Lay%20Jr[/i]

-- Cartwright, Ayumi Hiroshi, Par Lay --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Soul%20Driver[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Eve%20Star[/i]

-- SJ Pandora, Soul Driver, Eve Star --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_The%20American%20Samurai[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_KidKitsune[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_CM%20Chuck[/i]

-- 'American Samurai' Max Thomas, Kid Kitsune, CM Chuck --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Lucina[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_cerano[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Vanessa%20Dynamite[/i]

-- Lucina Grace, Cerano, Vanessa Dynamite --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Cowboy%20Curtis%20Rhodes[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Stacey2[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Marcus%20Monroe[/i]

-- Cowboy Curtis Rhodes, Stacey, Marcus Monroe  --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Tammy[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Drifter_V1[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Nicole%20Trunfio[/i]

-- Tammy, Drifter, Nicole Trunfio --

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_mcmohr[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Helena[/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Morpheus[/i]

-- Mcmohr, Helena, Morpheus --

-- Then after the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red --

-- Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks' --

-- 'Attitude' vanishes --

-- Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later --

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Mason%20Keller

-- Annie Fong and Mason Keller sitting to Annie's left are shown --

-- Sitting behind a big table --

-- In a studio --

-- Somewhere in Dublin, Ireland --

-- The camera focuses in on them --

-- Mason seems to look depressed --

Annie Fong: Helle everyone!
And welcome to this latest edition of Attitude Talks.
Coming from Dublin, Ireland

I'm Annie Fong.
With Mason Keller again alongside me

Mason Keller: Having you on commentary this past Sunday for the first time was bad enough

Annie Fong: Whats up with you tonight?
You in another one of those bad moods?

Mason Keller: After what I had to go through this past Sunday, are you surprised?
Are you surprised that I'm feeling depressed?
I just had one of the worst nights of my career.
If not my worst

Annie Fong: Has anyone back there got a violin I can use?
Anyone?
I want to use it to play some music whilst Mason speaks

Mason Keller: Oh very funny Thong

Annie Fong: Its Fong.
Annie Fong

Mason Keller: Whatever.
Look, are you going to introduce the guest on this show?
Or not?
It better be a good one

Annie Fong: It is Mason.
In fact, we have not one.
But two good ones for this show

Mason Keller: Two you say?

Annie Fong: Thats what I said Mason.
And I'm about to introduce them.
Right now.
So wrestling fans, the guests at this time

-- Annie pauses for a few seconds --

Mason Keller: Are?
Who?
Come on.
Tell me!

Annie Fong: You sure you're ready for this Mason?

Mason Keller: Just get on with it woman!

Annie Fong: If you insist

Mason Keller: I do!

Annie Fong: Wrestling fans, the guests at this time.
The NEW, Glory Women's champion.
Super Girl.

And NEW, Glory World Heavyweight champion.
Aid!

Mason Keller: Oh God no!

-- Mason's head drops down and his face goes into the top of the table --

-- Walking in on the left is Super Girl with Aid right behind her --

-- Super Girl has the Glory Women's Championship belt over her right shoulder --

-- Aid has the Glory World Championship belt over his right shoulder --

-- Super Girl sits down on the chair next to the right of Annie Fong then puts her belt down on the table in front of her --

-- Aid sits down next to Super Girl then puts his belt down on the table in front of him --

Annie Fong: Evening Aid.
Evening Super Girl

Super Girl: Evening Annie.
Has Keller dropped off to sleep or something?
Or did he just knock himself out cold by hitting his head on this table?

Aid: The latter wouldn't surprise me.
Hes stupid enough to do something like that

-- Mason suddenly raises his head off the table --

Mason Keller: Huh?
Did you just spout verbal diarrhea again Band Aid?

Aid: I guess you didn't then

Mason Keller: Of course I didn't you idiot.
I'm not Frank Watson.
And I'm not her next to me!

Annie Fong: Excuse me?

Mason Keller: You heard me Fong!

Super Girl: Hey Keller

Mason Keller: What?
You talking to me?

Super Girl: Of course I'm talking to you.
Do you like what you see in front of me and Aid?

Mason Keller: What?

-- Mason notices the Glory Women's Championship belt in front of Super Girl and the Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt in front of Aid --

-- Mason's head drops back down and his face goes into the top of the table --

Super Girl: I think he liked seeing what was in front of us Aid

Aid: Yeah.
Right now is the closest he has ever gotten to looking at these belts

Mason Keller: I heard that!

Annie Fong: Aid.
Super Girl.
Congratulations on making history this past Sunday in your home city.
Congratulations on winning the two biggest titles in Ring Of Glory.
The Glory World Heavyweight Championship Aid.
And the Glory Women's Championship Super Girl

Super Girl: Thanks for those congrats Annie.
Those mean a lot to me and Aid

Aid: Super Girl said it right there Annie

Annie Fong: I want to talk more those title wins you both had this past Sunday.
But before I do that, I want to remind the viewers watching this how it happened.
How you both came to winning those titles this past Sunday on Attitude
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Empty Re: Attitude Talks (16th March 2019)

Post by Super Aid Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 am

-- 10th March 2019 --

-- Attitude --

-- Birmingham, England --

-- First up, Alexis Covell and Alana Reeves vs Super Girl for the Glory Women's Championship --

-- The footage starts to play, showing the closing moments of the match with Annie Fong and Mason Keller on commentary --

Alana Reeves opens up her right hand
and slaps Super Girl across the face, executing a Slap, making Super Girl's head turn to the right as the fans boo loudly

Mason Keller: WHAM!

Annie Fong: Big slap by Alana.
What is she thinking by doing that?

Super Girl looks angry as she turns her head back round but suddenly Alana Reeves extends her right hand out onto Super Girl's forehead
and brings it downwards, scratching Super Girl with an Eye Rake and leaving Super Girl blind

Alana Reeves waits for three seconds then slowly turns around clockwise to run into the ropes at the top side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Super Girl then Alana Reeves performs a 360° spin

Super Girl moves to her left to avoid the Davidson Knee Smash as Alana Reeves hits the referee instead, knocking her down to the mat whilst going down too as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Annie Fong: Super Girl moves and Alana knocks the referee down!

Mason Keller: Oh great.
Trust Super Gob and the referee to conjure that up!

Alexis Covell suddenly goes back into the ring as Alana Reeves stands up

Alexis Covell shoots her right leg upwards whilst turning her body to the left
and nails Super Girl in the face with the sole of her right boot, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Concussion Kick before bringing the right leg back down

Annie Fong: Alexis knocks Super Girl down again!

Alana Reeves goes over to Super Girl's legs, grabs them, puts them underneath her armpits, starts to turn Super Girl, lifts her right leg up over Super Girl
and after turning Super Girl over, Alana Reeves sits her bottom down on Super Girl's lower back as Alexis Covell sits her bottom down on Super Girl's upper back, locks her hands together underneath Super Girl's chin
and pulls Super Girl's head up towards her, executing a Snapper And Seated Chin Lock

Alexis Covell and Alana Reeves keep their agonizing submission hold as the fans boo loudly

Annie Fong: Now Alexis and Alana are sat down on Super Girl's back with two submissdion holds!
Whilst the ref is down!

Mason Keller: This is great!

Annie Fong: You would say that

Mason Keller: Its true!
It is!

Annie Fong: This is looking bad for the challenger!

Mason Keller: Very bad for her.
Shes got no chance of getting out of this!

Annie Fong: But the ref is out though.
If she sees that, she wouldn't allow that double submission to continue

[i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Nicole%20Trunfio[/i]

Nicole Trunfio suddenly enters the ring

Annie Fong: And theres Nicole!
What is she doing in the ring?!

Mason Keller: To enjoy a closer look at he suffering Super gob richly deserves!
Nicole beat Lexi and Alana before the Pay Per View.
Shes the one who should have had a title shot.
Not Super Gob!

Nicole Trunfio suddenly grabs Alexis Covell's hair to unseat Alexis Covell from Super Girl's back and release the seated chinlock as the fans suddenly cheer

Mason Keller: What the hell?

Nicole Trunfio raises Alexis Covell over her shoulders in the fireman's carry position

Annie Fong: Nicole has got Alexis across her shoulders!

Nicole Trunfio then twists Alexis Covell in the opposite way and quickly switches back throwing the legs of Alexis Covell out backwards
and drops down to the mat while taking hold of Alexis Covell's head to force Alexis Covell to fall into a high impact cutter,  executing a T K.O

Annie Fong: T.K.O!

Nicole Trunfio gets up then walks over to Alana Reeves and grabs Alana Reeves' hair to unseat Alana Reeves from Super Girl's back and release The Snapper

Nicole Trunfio raises Alana Reeves over her shoulders in the fireman's carry position

Annie Fong: Shes got Alana as well!

Nicole Trunfio then twists Alana Reeves in the opposite way and quickly switches back throwing the legs of Alana Reevee out backwards
and drops down to the mat while taking hold of Alana Reeves' head to force Alana Reeves to fall into a high impact cutter,  executing a T K.O

Annie Fong: T.K.O TO ALANA!

Mason Keller: WHAT IN THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO NICOLE?!

Nicole Trunfio gets up, walks over to Super Girl then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Annie Fong: Hang on a moment

Nicole Trunfio raises Super Girl over her shoulders in the fireman's carry position as the fans start booing loudly

Annie Fong: SHE GOT SUPER GIRL AS WELL!

Super Girl suddenly fights her way off Nicole Trunfio's shoulders and lands on her feet behind Nicole Trunfio, avoiding the T.K.O

Annie Fong: More like she did have her!

Super Girl sees Nicole Trunfio turn around clockwise then quickly puts Nicole Trunfio's head in-between her upper thighs, making Nicole Trunfio face downwards towards the mat, wraps her arms around Nicole Trunfio's waist then lifts Nicole Trunfio up to sit Nicole Trunfio on the shoulders in front, walks over to the ropes at the top side of the ring
then slams
Nicole Trunfio over the top rope and onto the padde floor outside the ring, executing a Super Bomb as the fans go 'BOOOOOOOOOM!'

Mason Keller: NOOOOO!

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL JUST SUPER BOMBED NICOLE OUT OF THE RING!

Super Girl collapses down onto the mat

Mason Keller: I can't believe I just witnessed all that!
Everyone is down!

Annie Fong: Super Girl.
Alexis Covell.
Alana Reeves.
Nicole Trunfio.
And the referee!

Mason Keller: What now?
Whats going to happen now?!

Super Girl slowly starts to get up

Annie Fong: Super Girl is getting up!

Mason Keller: Oh no!

Super Girl sees Alexis Covell slowly moving on the mat then walks over to Alexis Covell and with her right hand, grabs a groggy Alexis Covell by the hair to pull Alexis Covell up onto her feet

Super Girl sees Alexis Covell turn around clockwise then quickly puts Alexis Covell's head in-between her upper thighs, making Alexis Covell face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: SG has Alexis!

Super Girl spends five seconds looking around at the fans who are cheering veryloudly for her then Super Girl wraps her arms around Alexis Covell's waist then lifts Alexis Covell up to sit Alexis Covell on the shoulders in front
before slamming Alexis Covell down to the mat in front and close to the ropes at the top side of the ring, executing a Super Bomb as the fans go 'BOOOOOOOOOM!'

Mason Keller: NOOOOO!

Annie Fong: ALEXIS GETS SUPER BOMBED!

Super Girl goes over to Alana Reeves then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Alana Reeves by the hair to pull Alana Reeves up onto her feet

Super Girl puts Alana Reeves' head in-between her upper thighs, making Alana Reeves face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: And it looks like it is Alana's turn!

Super Girl spends five seconds looking around at the fans who are cheering veryloudly for her then Super Girl wraps her arms around Alana Reeeves' waist then lifts Alana Reeves up to sit Alana Reeves on the shoulders in front
before slamming Alana Reeves down to the mat in front and close to the ropes at the top side of the ring, executing a Super Bomb as the fans go 'BOOOOOOOOOM!'

Annie Fong: AND SHE GETS IT TOO!

Mason Keller: This is turning into an absolute nightmare!

Super Girl walks over Alana Reeves so that Alana Reeves is between the legs
before Super Girl drops down to sit her bottom down on Alana Reeves' chest, executing a Super Butt Drop

Annie Fong: SUPER BUTT DROP AGAIN ON ALANA!

The referee is slowly moving on the mat and makes her way over

The referee starts counting...

The referee slowly lifts her right hand up into the air before it slams back down onto the mat

The Fans: ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mason Keller: No

Annie Fong: Alana is the legal wrestler in the ring out of her and Alexis!

The referee slowly lifts her right hand up into the air before it slams back down onto the mat

The Fans: TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mason Keller: NO!

[b][b]The Fans: THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE![/b][/b]

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans go ansolutely crazy as the bell rings three times to end the match

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL HAS REGAINED THE GLORY WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!

Mason Keller: NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sandra Evans: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE WINNER OF THE MATCH AS A RESULT OF A PINFALL AND NEWWWWWWWWWW RING OF GLORY WOMEN'S CHAMPION, SUPERRRRRRRRRR GIRLLLLLLLLLL!

'Overture' by Jerry Goldsmith starts to play in the arena

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL HAS JUST MADE RING OF GLORY HISTORY!

A very happy looking Super Girl unseats herself from Alana Reeves' chest

Annie Fong: THE FIRST WRESTLER IN RING OF GLORY HISTORY TO HAVE HELD TWO DIFFERENT CHAMPIONSHIPS AT TLEAST THREE TIMES!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Super%20AidAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Lacey

[i][i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Stacey2[/i][/i][/i][i]Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Vanessa%20Dynamite[/i]

Aid, Lacey, Stacey and Vanessa Dynamite are seen getting into the ring

Annie Fong: A THREE TIMES TAG TEAM CHAMPION!
AND NOW THE VERY FIRST THREE TIME WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

Fireworks are heard going off in the arena

Annie Fong: AND SHE WON THIS TITLE IN A MATCH THAT TURNED OUT TO BE ONE NOBODY EXPECTED!

Super Girl jumps up into Aid and Aid holds Super Girl

Mason Keller: SUPER GOB DIDN'T WIN THAT TITLE!
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT NICOLE WON IT FOR HER!

Annie Fong: How did you work that one out?

Mason Keller: WAKE UP FONG!
SHE NAILED BOTH LEXI AND LANA WITH HER FINISHER!
BEFORE THAT, THEY WERE IN CONTROL OF SUPER GOB!
ALEXIS AND ALANA WERE SAT DOWN ON SUPER GOB!
AND HAD HER IN A DOUBLE SUBMISSION HOLD!

Annie Fong: And she tried to do the same to Super Girl!
But Super Girl stopped her then Super Bombed her out of the ring!

Stacey receives the Glory Women's Championship belt

Aid lets Super Girl go

Mason Keller: I LIKE NICOLE!
I LIKE ALEXIS AND ALANA!
BUT I'M TELLING YOU, LEXI AND LANA WILL BLAME NICOLE FOR MAKING THEM LOSING THE GLORY WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!

Stacey give the belt to Super Girl then they hug

Annie Fong: You might well be right about that Mason

Super Girl and Stacey stop hugging

Aid squats down where Super Girl then sits her bottom down on the back of Aid's shoulders

Aid stands up and Super Girl on his shoulders lifts the Glory Women's Championship belt up in the air
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 am

-- The footage then changes to the main event of Attitude --

-- Tdot Finest versus Aid --

-- For the Glory world Heavyweight Championship --

-- The footage starts to play, showing the closing moments of the match with Frank Watson, Annie Fong and Mason Keller on commentary --

Tdot Finest quickly with his right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet as the fans boo loudly

Mason Keller: The end of Band Aid's career is coming up!
Even those boos won't stop Tdot!

Tdot Finest puts Aid's head between his thighs, making Aid face downwards toward the mat then Tdot Finest wraps his arms around Aid's waist, lifts Aid up onto his back in a Gory Special setup, facing away from him in the opposing direction, arms hooked under Aid's then lifts them up
he then reaches around with his left arm and hooks Aid's throat before falling backwards to drive Aid into the mat face first, executing a Northern Plunge

Mason Keller: YES!

Frank Watson: THE NORTHERN  PLUDGE!
TDOT HAS HIT HIM WITH IT!

Tdot Finest goes to roll Aid over then hooks Aid's right leg

Mason Keller: GOODBYE BAND AID!

The referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Mason Keller: YOUR CAREER.....

The referee lifts his right hand up

Referee [b]Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....[/b]

Mason Keller: IS OVER.
FOREVER!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his right shoulder up as the fans cheer loudly

Mason Keller: WHAT!

Frank Watson: IT IS NOT OVER!

The referee gets up onto his feet

Frank Watson: IT IS NOT OVER!

Tdot Finest releases Aid's right hand and gets up whilst not looking happy at all

Annie Fong: Incredible from Aid!

Frank Watson: Tdot does not look happy at all!

Mason Keller: I don't blame him.
He had that won!

Tdot Finest with his right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet as the fans return to loud booing

Tdot Finest puts Aid's head in-between the thighs, making Aid face downwards the mat, wraps his arms around Aid's waist, lifts Aid up so that Aid is upside down
before going down to a seated position as Tdot Finest drives Aid's head down into the mat, executing a Piledriver

Frank Watson: Piledriver from Tdot!

Tdot Finest goes to hook Aid's right leg

Referee Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Referee [b]Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....[/b]

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid gets his right shoulder up as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: No!
That doesn't do it for Tdot either!

Tdot Finest releases Aid's right hand and gets up whilst beginning to get really angry

Mason Keller: Tdot is really getting angry Frank!

Tdot Finest with his right hand grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet as the fans return to loud booing

Tdot Finest puts Aid's head in-between the thighs, making Aid face downwards the mat, wraps his arms around Aid's waist, lifts Aid up so that Aid is upside down, jumps up
before going down to a seated position as Tdot Finest drives Aid's head down into the mat, executing a Jumping Piledriver

Frank Watson: Another Piledriver!

Mason Keller: That has to do it!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his right shoulder up as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: But it doesn't!

Mason Keller: What!

Tdot Finest releases Aid's right leg and gets up whilst with his right hand, grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet as the loud booing from the fans returns

Mason Keller: What is it going to take?

Tdot Finest puts Aid's head in-between the thighs, making Aid face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: Maybe this?

Tdot Finest hooks Aid's arms, lifts Aid up so that Aid is upside down
before going down to a seated position as he drives Aid's head down into the mat, performing a Game Changer

Frank Watson: Game Changer!
Game Changer!

Mason Keller: That is it now!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his right shoulder up as the fans cheer

Mason Keller: WHAT IN THE HELL?!

Frank Watson: AND STILL AID GETS A SHOULDER UP RIGHT BEFORE THREE!

Tdot Finest releases Aid's right leg and slams his right hand down onto the mat in frustration

Annie Fong: The resisilance Aid is showing here is unbelievable!
Hes got no interest in retiring whatsoever here tonight!

Tdot Finest  gets up whilst with his right hand grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet as the fans start up a very loud 'AID!' chant

Tdot Finest grabs Aid around the legs, puts Aid over the right shoulder then quickly walks over to the top right corner of the ring before sitting Aid on the top turnbuckle

Frank Watson: Now he puts Aid on the top turnbuckle!

Mason Keller: I know what he is going for.
Even Band Aid can't survive this!

Tdot Finest goes up onto the middle turnbuckle, encircles his left arm around Aid's neck, jumps off the middle turnbuckle so that Aid is now facing downwards and in a horizontal position
Before falling backwards onto his back as he drives Aid down to the mat face first to execute a Lights Out as the fans boo loudly

Frank Watson: LIGHTS OUT!
LIGHTS OUT!

Tdot Finest rolls Aid over and hooks Aid's left leg as the fans boo loudly

Mason Keller: LIGHTS OUT FOREVER ON BAND AID'S WRESTLING CAREER!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his left shoulder up as the fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: IT IS NOT LIGHTS OUT ON AID'S CAREER!

Tdot Finest releases Aid's left leg, gets up, confronts the referee and they start arguing

Frank Watson: AND TDOT IS NOW CONFRONTING THE REFEREE!

Mason Keller: Tdot is clearly angry with Beasley!
In his position, I would be too!
In Beasley's position, I would be ashamed at my incompetence at failing to deliver the three count there!

Annie Fong: In your position, you should be ashamed at your years of incompetence for not calling the action fairly Keller!

Tdot Finest suddenly shoves the referee

Frank Watson: Tdot has just shoved the ref!

Mason Keller: What did you just say Thong?

The referee shoves Tdot Finest in retaliation

Frank Watson: And the ref shoves him back!

Mason Keller: Oi!
I'm talking to you woman!

Tdot Finest shoves the referee down onto the mat

Frank Watson: Now Tdot shoves the ref down!

Annie Fong: You know exactly what I said Mason!

Mason Keller: You will regret saying what you said woman!

A very angry looking Tdot Finest turns his attention back to Aid then with his right hand grabs a groggy Aid by the hair to pull Aid up onto his feet

Tdot Finest grabs Aid around the legs, puts Aid over the right shoulder then quickly walks over to the top right corner of the ring before sitting Aid on the top turnbuckle

Frank Watson: Tdot looks to be going for it again!

Tdot Finest goes up onto the middle turnbuckle, encircles his left arm around Aid's neck

Aid suddenly counters the Lights Out by grasping Tdot Finest then lifts Tdot Finest up to put him over the right shoulder, stands up on the top turnbuckle then jumps off the top turnbuckle
and goes downwards to slam Tdot Finest down to the mat, executing the Aidslam as the fans cheer very loudly

Frank Watson: THE AIDSLAAAAAAAAAAM!
THE AIDSLAAAAAAAAAAM!

Aid draps his left arm across Tdot Finest's chest

Mason Keller: NOOOOOO!

The Fans: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Fans: Twooooooooooooooooo!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Tdot Finest weakly gets his right shoulder as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Frank Watson: OH MY GOD!

Mason Keller: YESSSSSS!

Frank Watson: THAT DIDN'T WIN AID THE TITLE!

Annie Fong: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Aid gets his left arm off Tdot Finest's chest and rolls away before stopping to face upwards on the mat

Annie Fong: I don't think anyone has ever kicked out of both of Aid's finishers in the same match!
Or pulled a shoulder up before the ref could say three after being hit by each of Aid's finishers!

Mason Keller: For once, I think you might be right!

Frank Watson: This is absolutely astonishing!

The fans start up a very loud 'AID!' chant

Aid slowly gets up onto his feet and looks astonished

Frank Watson: How in the hell has Tdot managed to pull a shoulder up during a three count after being hit each time by an Aid finisher?
First the Aid Running Slam then the Aidslam!
Even Aid looks astonished!

Mason Keller: I'll tell you why Watson.
Because hes the Glory World Heavyweight champion!
Hes the best!
He so badly doesn't want to lose HIS championship!
And he so badly wants to be the one to permanently end Band Aid's career!

Aid sees Tdot Finest slowly trying to get up then grabs Tdot Finest's left arm to pull up onto his feet

Tdot Finest suddenly extends his righthand out onto Aid's forehead
and brings it downwards, scratching Aid with an Eye Rake and leaving Aid blind as the loud chant from the fans turns to loud booing

Frank Watson: Tdot rakes Aid's eyes!

Tdot Finest uses his right hand to turn Aid around, lifts Aid up to place Aid across the back of the shoulders, puts Aid upside down with Aid's head noe between the thighs
and spins around clockwise to drop down onto his knees and drive Aid's head down into the mat, executing a Fine Ending

Frank Watson: FINE ENDING!
FINE ENDING!

Tdot Finest goes down to lie horizontally across Aid's chest

Mason Keller: The finest possible way to end someone's career!

The referee lifts his right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Aid weakly gets his right shoulder up as the fans cheer loudly

Frank Watson: IT DOESN'T END AID'S CAREER!

Frank Watson: IT DOESN'T!

Tdot Finest slowly gets off Aid's chest and looks down towards Aid, seemingly the angriest he has ever been

Annie Fong: Even by Aid's standards, his resilliance in this match is Incredible!
Its unbelievable!

Tdot Finest (To Aid): WHY?!
WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN?!
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND RETIRE?!

Tdot Finest grabs the back of Aid's head with his left hand to pull it up then turns his right hand into a fist
and starts punching away on Aid's face, executing Grounded Punches

Mason Keller: Hear that?
I've never heard Tdot be so angry as that before!

Tdot Finest stops with the punches

Tdot Finest (To Aid): YOU HEAR ME AID!
JUST RETIRE!
NOW!

Frank Watson: Tdot is unbelievably frustrated as well!

Tdot Finest gets his right fist ready
and starts punching away on Aid's face, executing Grounded Punches

Annie Fong: Because hes not been able to finish Aid's career off.
Despite doing everything possible to do so!

Tdot Finest stops with the punches, gets up and with his left hand, pulls a groggy Aid up onto his feet

Tdot Finest turns his right hand into a fist
and punches Aid upwards in the chin, rocking Aid backwards with a Uppercut

Frank Watson: Big uppercut that rocks Aid backwards

Frank Watson: And here he goes again!

Tdot Finest goes up onto the middle turnbuckle, encircles his left arm around Aid's neck

Aid suddenly counters the Lights Out by grabbing Tdot Finest around the legs to lift Tdot Finest off the middle turnbuckle then jumps off
and goes downwards to slam Tdot Finest down to the mat, executing a Super Spinebuster as the fans cheer

Frank Watson: Aid counters with his own Super Spinebuster!

Mason Keller: Damn it!

Aid gets up then turns his hands into fists and starts pounding his chest as the fans cheer, executing Chest Pounding

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Par%20Lay%20Jr

Aid stops pounding his chest as the fans start booing and sees Par Lay get into the ring at the right side of the ring then Aid runs towards Par Lay whilst stretching out his right arm
and hits Aid Par Lay with it, knocking Par Lay down to the mat with a Running Clothesline before Aid stops running as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Aid just knocked Par Lay down!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_C-Note

Aid sees C-Note on the ring apron at the right side of the ring then turns his right hand into a fist
and punches C-Note in the face, knocking C-Note off the ring apron and onto the padded floor outside the ring with a Punch

Frank Watson: He knocks C-Note off the ring apron!

Aid sees Par Lay getting up then grabs the back of Par Lay's head with his right hand, runs Par Lay towards the ropes at the left side of the ring then stops before throwing Par Lay over the top rope and onto the padded floor outside the ring

Frank Watson: Then throws Par Lay out of the ring!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_KO

K O climbs up onto the top turnbuckle at the bottom right corner of the ring

Frank Watson: K O is on the top turnbuckle!
The 416 troops have indeed come out!

Aid turns around clockwise to see K O then walks towards K O with K O jumping off the top turnbuckle to head horizontally towards Aid

Aid counters the Diving Crossbody by catching K O and holds K O horizontally across the chest

Mason Keller: Oh no!

Frank Watson: Aid catches K O!

Aid waits for five seconds ad sees the fans cheering loudly for him then starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner
and jumps up to turn ninety degrees anti-clockwise to slam K O down to the mat whilst going downwards himself, executing The Aid Running Slam

Frank Watson: AID RUNNING SLAM TO K O!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Drifter_V1

Aid gets up and sees Drifter get into the ring

Mason Keller: The big man is in!

Aid grasps Drifter then lifts Drifter up
and slams Drifter down to the mat, executing a Body Slam

Frank Watson: AND AID SLAMS NEAR FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS DOWN ONTO THE MAT!

Annie Fong: Incredible strength!

Aid with his right hand grabs a groggy K O by the hair to pull K O up onto her feet

Aid runs K O towards the ropes at the bottom side of the ring then stops before throwing K O over the top rope and onto the padded floor outside the ring

Annie Fong: There goes K O!

Aid sees C-Note get back into the ring then grabs C-Note's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips C-Note into the ropes at the left side of the ring whilst walking to the middle of the ring

Aid sees C-Note running back towards him then intercepts, grabs
and slams C-Note down to the mat after turning one hundred and eighty degrees anti-clockwise to go downwards himself, executing the Aid Powerslam

Frank Watson: Aid Powerslam to C-Note!

Annie Fong: Aid is cleaning house on The Six Frank!

Aid gets up and with his right hand grabs a groggy C-Note by the hair to pull C-Note up onto his feet

Aid runs C-Note towards the ropes at the bottom side of the ring then stops before throwing C-Note over the top rope and onto the padded floor outside the ring

Frank Watson: He gets rid of C-Note!

Aid sees Drifter getting up then runs towards him with an outsrtecthed right arm
and hits Drifter with it, knocking Drifter over the tope rope at the right aside of the ring and onto the padded floor outside the ring with a Running Clothesline

Frank Watson: Out goes Drifter!

Aid sees Par Lay back up on the ring apron on the left side of the ring but before he can get back into the ring, Aid runs towards him
and with his right fist, punches Par Lay in the face, knocking Par Lay off the ring apron and sending him down onto the padded floor with a Running Punch

Frank Watson: And he punches Par Lay off the ring apron!

Aid sees slowly getting up then walks over to him, grabs Tdot Finest's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Tdot Finest across the ring, sending Tdot Finest back first into the turnbuckles at the top right corner of the ring

Aid takes a forward run, jumps
and splashes Tdot Finest in the corner, executing a Stinger Splash

Frank Watson: Stinger Splash!

Aid brings Tdot Finest away from the top right corner of the ring then Tdot Finest's left hand with his own left hand and irish whips Tdot Finest across the ring, sending Tdot Finest into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring whilst walking to the middle of the ring

Aid sees Tdot Finest running back towards him then intercepts, grabs
and slams Tdot Finest down to the mat after turning one hundred and eighty degrees anti-clockwise to go downwards himself, executing the Aid Powerslam

Frank Watson: ANOTHER AID POWERSLAM!

Aid quickly gets up whilst bringing Tdot Finest up with him to hold Tdot Finest horizontally across the chest

Annie Fong: The end surely is soon coming for the champ!

Aid quickly walks over to the top right corner of the ring then starts running around the ring anti-clockwise from corner to corner
and jumps up to turn ninety degrees anti-clockwise to slam Tdot Finest down to the mat whilst going downwards himself, executing The Aid Running Slam as the fans cheer very loudly

Frank Watson: AID RUNNING SLAM!

Aid quickly gets up whilst bringing Tdot Finest up with him to hold Tdot Finest horizontally across the chest before putting Tdot Finest over the right shoulder

Annie Fong: The Glory World Heavyweight Championship is slipping away from Tdot!

Aid walks over to the top right corner of the ring, climbs up onto the top turnbuuckel, shows great balance to turn around anti-clockwise on it then looks down towards the mat, jumps off the top turnbuckle
and goes downwards to slam Tdot Finest down to the mat, executing the Aidslam as the fans cheer very loudly

Frank Watson: AIDSLAM!
AIDSLAM!

Aid hooks Tdot Finest's right leg

Annie Fong: AID IS THREE SECONDS AWAY FROM BECOMING THE NEW CHAMP!

Mason Keller: K O!

The Fans: ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mason Keller: C-NOTE!
PAR LAY!

The Fans: TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mason Keller: DRIFTER!

Mason Keller: DO SOMETHING!

[b]Referee [b]Gordon Beasley (Slams his right hand down to the mat): [/b]....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....[/b][b]
[b]
The Fans: THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
[/b][/b]

Mason Keller: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans go absolutely berserk as the referee gets up, signals for the bell and it rings three times to end the match as Aid releases Tdot Finest's right leg

Frank Watson: ITS OVER!

Annie Fong: AID IS GLORY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Frank Watson: AID!
AID!
AID!
HAS DONE IT!

Sandra Evans: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE WINNER OF THE MATCH AS A RESULT OF A PINFALL AND NEWWWWWWWWWWW GLORY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AIIIIIIIIIID!

'War' by Vince Dicola starts to play in the arena as Aid gets up onto his feet

Frank Watson: BIRMINGHAM HAS GONE ABSOLUTELY BALLISTIC!

Annie Fong: THEIR SECOND HOMETOWN HERO HAS DONE IT FOR THEM!
JUST LIKE SUPER GIRL DID IT EARLIER!

Aid is starting to get emotional

Frank Watson: AID IS WORLD CHAMPION FOR THE SECOND TIME IN HIS CAREER!

The referee receives the Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt then he passes it over to Aid and lifts Aid's left hand up into the air as Aid lifts the belt up with his right hand as fireworks are heard going off in the arena

Frank Watson: NEVER DID I THINK I WOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!

Annie Fong: ESPECIALLY AFTER THE WAY AID HAD LOST TO JASON REEVES NEARLY FOUR YEARS AGO!
IN THIS VERY COUNTRY!

Tdot Finest gets pulled out of the ring by Drifter as the fireworks stop

Frank Watson: AND ALSO SINCE AID PUT HIS CAREER ON THE LINE IN EVERY MATCH SINCE NIGHT OF GLORY FOURTY FIVE!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Lacey

A absolutely delighted Super Girl and Lacey come running into the ring

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL AND LACEY ARE IN THE RING!

Aid sees them and puts his belt over his right shoulder

Mason Keller: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Vanessa%20Dynamite

Super Girl jumps up and hugs Aid as Stacey and Vanessa Dynamite are seen getting into the ring

Super Girl comes down then Lacey jumps up to hug Aid

Annie Fong: Poor Mason.
Not!

Mason Keller: SHUTUP WOMAN!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Eve%20StarAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202

Star Of Hope are seen running into the ring as Lacey jumps down off Aid and passionately kisses him

Mason Keller: Not those two as well!

Farnk Watson: Star Of Hope are in there to join the celebrations!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_TammyAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_Dovakhiin

Tammy, Kid Kitsune and Dovahkiin now enter the ring

Annie Fong: Tammy, Kid Kitsune.....

Mason Keller: And that idiot in the helmet!

Lacey stops kissing Aid then SJ Pandora jumps up onto back

Mason Keller: Look at that little freak jumping up onto Band Aid's back!

Aid starts walking around the ring clockwise whilst holding up the Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt and having SJ Pandora on his back as the fans continue to celebrate the title win

Annie Fong: It might not be quite a horsey ride but SJ is getting an piggyback ride as Aid shows off his newly won belt!

Attitude Talks (16th March 2019) Mini_The%20American%20Samurai

'American Samurai Max Thomas' then enters the ring as SJ Pandora comes off Aid's back

Frank Watson: AND WITH THAT, WE'RE OUT OF TIME!

-- The footage ends and fades to disappear --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 am

-- Back in the studio, a bucket is face with Mason Keller's head in it --

-- Mason is making it sound as though he is throwing up in the bucket --

Annie Fong: You okay there Mason?

Mason Keller: What do you think?!

Super Girl: I think he loved and enjoyed seeing that again

Mason Keller: Shutup Super Gob!

Aid: Yes.
He did

Mason Keller: You can shutup as well Band Aid!

Annie Fong: This past Sunday was without doubt one of the most extraordinary nights in Ring Of Glory history.
A night where the two of you captured the two biggest titles in Ring Of Glory.
On an historic edition of Attitude.
It doesn't happen much when a title changes changes on Attitude.
Let alone Ring Of Glory's two biggest titles.
And Super Girl, I come to you first.
Because your match was not a normal one on one.
It was a two on one handicap match.
Against Alexis Covell and Alana Reeves.
In the opening match of Attitude.
But you managed to overcome having to face both of them by yourself.
And become Glory Women's champion.
Not only that, but become the first wrestler in Ring Of Glory history to hold two different championships at least three times.
The Glory Women's Championship.
And before that, the Tag Team Championship

Super Girl: Well you know Annie, one on one.
Two on one.
Three on one.
One million on one.
It doesn't really matter.
What does really matter is this I've got in front of me now.
On this table.
The Glory Women's Championship belt.
The biggest title in women's wrestling on the entire planet.
Winning this in my home country.
And in my home city.
Was the best possible way.
However, theres this part of me that is not entirely one hundred percent happy

Annie Fong: What do you mean by that?

Super Girl: Meaning, I wasn't allowed the chance to beat Alexis and Alana for this belt in front of me.
By myself.
And whys that?
Because of two things.
Nicole.
Trunfio.

Annie Fong: Nicole certainly made her presense felt in that match

Super Girl: Laying Alexis and Alana out.
As well as laying me out.
Why did she do it?
Someone needs to ask her that.
Even though I have been hearing that she should have been the one to have gotten the title shot.
Because she beat both Alexis and Alana.
Which is true.
She did beat them both.
On the last Attitude before Night Of Glory Fourty Six.
However, lets remember this.
Me versus Alexis and Alana for the title had already been confirmed for Night Of Glory Fourty Six.
Before Nicole beat them both.
And speaking of Nicole, let me say this directly to her

-- Super Girl looks towards the camera in front --

Super Girl: Nicole!

-- Super Girl pauses for a few seconds --

Super Girl: I don't appreciate what you did this past Sunday.
Laying me out like you did.
If you thought that would have stopped me from regaining the Glory Women's Championship belt well guess what?
It didn't.
You failed Nicole.
You failed to stop me.
You failed to prevent me from becoming a three time Glory Women's champion.
But I tell you what I do appreciate.
The fact that you were the very first Glory Women's champion.
Something that you will be remembered for forever.
And rightly so.
Nobody can take that away from you.
Not me.
Not Lacey.
Not Stacey.
Not Alexis Covell and Alana Reeves.
Not any female wrestler that is or has been, a part of Ring Of Glory.
So Nicole, if you want a shot at this.
A shot at trying to become a two time Glory Women's champion.
Then go ahead.
Lets do it.
Me and you.
Anytime.
Anyplace.
Anywhere.
I don't back down from a challenge.
I don't back down even when the odds are stacked against me.
Like for example when it comes to two on one handicap matches.
Even bring that baseball bat of yours if you want.
I've kicked your rear end before.
And I'll be glad to do it again!

-- Super Girl looks away from the camera in front --

Super Girl: As for Alexis Covell and Alana Reeves, I've got a feeling its not over yet.
Between me.
And them Annie.

Annie Fong: I would have to agree with that Super Girl.
I don't see Lexi and Lana just lie down and that that this past Sunday.
Take that they lost the Glory Women's Championship.
To you.
They could now end up being more dangerous than ever before.
Even when they put you out of action

Super Girl: You're probably right Annie.
But I'll be ready for them.
I'll be ready to kick their butts again

Annie Fong: And with that, I come to you Aid.
The new Glory World Heavyweight champion.
Back in two thousand and fifteen, you challenged Jason Reeves.
To a match on Attitude where you had the chance to regain what you had lost to him.
And do it in your home country as well.
Unfortunately for you, you lost.
And as a result, you were banned indefinitely at the time from challenging for the world title.
As well as get kicked out of the WWO which you had created.
And yet here you are four years later.
In two thousand and nineteen.
As world champion for the second time.
Did you ever think that the day would come that this would happen again?

Aid: Seriously Annie?
Absolutely not.
And not just because of what Jason had done to me.
But also what Sonic Xavier did to me at Night Of Glory Fourty Three last year.
Where he pinned me.
And which lead to this situation which to be fair, I put myself in.
The situation of which I have to put my whole wrestling career on the line.
Everytime.
Everytime I step into the ring to wrestle.
And that situation only ends permanently when I get pinned.
Or made to tap out.
Therefore, being made to retire from the wrestling business.
Forever.
No return.
No possible coming back.
To Ring Of Glory.
Or showing up in any other wrestling promotion.
Once my career is over, its over

Annie Fong: When the day comes in which that does happen Aid, what would you do next?
How much would you miss the wrestling business when you do have to retire?

Aid: I would miss it massively Annie.
Maybe more than you or the idiot next to you might realise

-- Mason pulls his head out of the bucket --

Mason Keller: I for one would never miss you!

Aid: I'm so not surprised by that Keller.
Anway this past Sunday, it could so easily have happened.
My career could so easily have ended.
Because I was involved in that career versus title match with Tdot.
For the Glory World Heavyweight Championship.
No disqualifications.
No countouts.
Either I would have won the title.
Or lost my career forever.
And make no mistake, Tdot threw everything at me.
He did everything possible within his power to end my career forever.
And retain the Glory World Heavyweight Championship.
Including having other members of his group try to save him.
But fortunately for me, it wasn't enough for him.
And I went on to beat him.
And become Glory World Heavyweight champion.
Make no mistake about it Annie.
Theres good reasons for Tdot having the "Finest" name.
Hes one of the finest wrestlers on the planet today.
And yes, there are times where you can question how he goes about things.
But even I have to admit, he was a fine Glory World Heavyweight champion.
And he will be again.
One day.
Just hopefully, not anytime soon.
Even you have to agree with what I just said about him Keller.
Since you're a fan of his

Mason Keller: I can't believe I am actually going to say this.
But I do agree with you Band Aid!

Annie Fong: Really Mason?
You really agree with what Aid is saying?

Mason Keller: Didn't you pay full attention to what I just said Fong?

Annie Fong: I paid full attention Mason

Mason Keller: Well you shouldn't be asking questions like that!
Anyway, Tdot IS, one of the finest wrestlers in the world.
Tdot WAS, a fine Glory World Heavyweight champion.
And will be again!

Aid: Theres just one more thing I need to say

Annie Fong: Whats that

Aid: Just like Super Girl said, anytime.
Anyplace.
Anywhere.
And I'll add against any male wrestler on the roster.
Including, a certain boney jabroni

-- Aid turns to look at the camera in front --

Aid: Yes, I'm referring to you Cartwright.
Ya bag of bones.
You want a shot at what I've now got?
You want to cash in your case in order to try and get what I now have?
The Glory World Heavyweight Championship belt?
Go ahead.
Do it.
Cash in your case.
For the shot.
Whenever you want.
Whenever you see fit.
I'll be glad to give you that shot.
I'll be glad to be the first one in ROG history where someone cashes in that case.
To try and get what I now currently have.
Cartwright, you have the opportunity to be that first one to cash in.
And be the first one to fail to capture the gold after cashing in.
Remember Carty, I was reponsible for retiring you once before.
And I'll be glad to be responsible for your failure to capture what I currently have

-- Aid looks away from the camera --

Super Girl: Super Girl.
And Aid.
Together.
On top of the Ring Of Glory mountain.
Super Girl.
And Aid.
With the two biggest titles in Ring Of Glory today.
Your ultimate dream of this happening has finally come true Mason

Mason Keller: SHUTUP SUPER GOB!
SHUT THE HELL UP!

Super Girl: HAHAHAHAHA!

Aid: HAHAHAHAHA!

Annie Fong: HAHAHAHAHA!

Mason Keller: You laughing at me woman?
YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!
HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME?!
HOW DARE ALL THREE OF YOU LAUGH AT ME?!

-- Mason stands up and storms off --

Super Girl: I think he enjoyed that

Annie Fong: I think so too

-- Annie chuckles to herself --

Annie Fong: Thanks for being here tonight

Super Girl: You're welcome Annie

Aid: Glad to be on this show again Annie

Annie Fong: And with that, we're out of time.
Goodnight everyone!

-- Unknown background music is being played again  --

-- The picture slowly turns to black as the show comes to an end and the music fades out --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:43 am

Finished this and it will air.

Lacey and carty in particular, feel free to look at this and see if this can help in any roleplays on Attitude you do (Or the Nicole vs Alana match in your case Lace Smile )
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Grrr AIDS WANTS the cash-in! Time for heel tactic 101...hold on to it forever...or is that reverse psychology on my part and you'll see me in five minutes?! Oooo! Keep guessing! Razz
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:14 pm

I just readed this Razz
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down