Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Super Dream Team Footage Part Three: The Super Betrayal! (ADDED)

Go down

The Super Dream Team Footage Part Three: The Super Betrayal! (ADDED) Empty The Super Dream Team Footage Part Three: The Super Betrayal! (ADDED)

Post by Super Aid Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 am

-- The tron --

-- Video footage starts playing on it --

-- From Night Of Glory Twenty Two --

-- Super Girl defending the Glory World Championship against Morpheus and Valerio --

-- In a Triple Threat match --

Super Girl counters the Clothesline by suddenly shooting her right leg up
and catches Morpheus smack in the face, knocking Morpheus down to the mat with a Super Boot as the fans go "OHHHHHHHHHH!"

Frank: GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY.
THAT SUPER BOOT WAS SUPER UNBELIEVABLE!

Mason: Moron made a big mistake and I hate to admit it but, the Glory World Champion really nailed him with that boot to the face!

Frank: I think that might have knocked Morpheus out!

Super Girl turns Morpheus over, sits her bottom down on Morpheus's back
and applies a sleeper to Morpheus, executing a Super Sweet Dreams

Super Girl keeps her DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

Frank: Super Girl has gone for a version of her Super Sweet Dreams submission hold!

Mason: She should have gone for the pin Frank!

Frank: Why?

Mason: Because with Valerio down and him supposedly knocked out, Super Gob would have unfortunately, retained the Glory World Title!

Frank: Maybe she remembers the contoversially of the last pay per view when she won even though she and Morpheus tapped out at the same time.
Maybe she wants to get

Mason: But this might give Valerio a chance to get back up onto her feet!

Valerio slowly starts to make her way back up onto her feet

Mason: Look, she's doing it right now!

The referee goes down to check on Morpheus who isn't moving

Frank: The referee is about to check on Morpheus in the meantime

The referee lifts Morpheus' right arm up, lets go of it but it drops back down

Referee: ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Fans: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The referee lifts Morpheus' right arm up for a second time, lets go of it but it drops back down

Referee: ....Twooooooooooooooooo....

Fans: Twooooooooooooooooo!

Frank: There's two

Mason: COME ON VALERIO.
DO SOMETHING!

The referee lifts Morpheus' right arm up for a third time, lets go of it but it drops back down

Referee: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Fans: Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Valerio is up onto her feet and doesn't look happy at all as the referee signals for the bell and it rings to end the match as the fans cheer loudly and Super Girl releases her submission hold

Mason: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Frank: And that is it.
Super Girl retains the Glory World Title!

Sandra: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a submission and stillllllllll Glory World Champion, Suuuuuuuuuuperrrrrrrrrr Girllllllllll!

Valerio suddenly goes over to Super Girl from behind, gets her right foot ready
and stomps away on Super Girl's back several times, executing Angry Stomps to Back as is forced to go down onto the mat

Frank: But now Valerio is attacking Super Girl after the bell!

Mason: After what has gone down in the match, I don't blame her at all!

The referee grabs Valerio

Mason: And what is he doing?

Valerio suddenly clinches her right fist
and hits the referee in the face, knocking him down to the mat and out cold with a Valerio as the fans boo loudly

Mason: YES.
TAKE THAT!

Frank: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHAT WAS THAT FOR FROM VALERIO?!

Mason: It serves that incompetent referee right Frank.As far as I'm concerned, he screwed Valerio out of the Glory World Title!

Valerio from behind, goes over to Super Girl who is up on her feet, gets her left foot ready
and kicks Super Girl in the back of her right leg, knocking down to the mat with a Kick to Leg

Frank: Valerio kicks Super Girl in the back of the right leg

Valerio goes over to Super Girl's legs, lifts Super Girl's right leg up, gets her right elbow ready
and goes down to hit Super Girl's right leg with her right elbow and does it again a few more times, executing Multiple Elbow Drops to Inner Thigh as the fans continue to boo loudly

Frank: And now several elbows to that right leg

Mason: She's definitely going after that right leg Frank.And this actually reminds me of something

Valerio grabs herself together and is looking very angry, executing a Gotcha

Valerio grabs Super Girl's right leg, puts it under her left armpit
then turns Super Girl over and sits her bottom down on Super Girl's back, executing a One Leg Boston Crab

Valerio keeps her DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

Frank: Oh not this One Leg Boston Crab from Valerio again!

Mason: This remindd me of the last pay per view when Valerio injured Band Aid's right leg with this very hold HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The fans start up a loud "SUPER AID!" chant

Frank: Oh you think that was funny?
You think this is funny too?

Mason: Yes I do.
And they can chant his name all they want, Band Aid won't be coming out.
He's probably crying right now in his hospital bed HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frank: You're pathetic!

Mason: I'm Mason "Killer" Keller. Get it right Watson!

Suddenly, the loud boos turn to loud cheers as a very angry looking Super Aid makes his way out

Frank: Look who's here Mason!

Mason: OH NONONONONONONONONONO!

Super Aid runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope

Frank: Super Aid slides into the ring

Mason: WATCH OUT VALERIO!

Super Aid goes up to from behind and taps Valerio on the left shoulder. Valerio unseats herself from Super Girl's back and releases her hold, turns around
then gets met by Super Aid's outstretched right arm to knock her down to the mat, executing a Standing Clothesline as the fans cheer loudly

Frank: Big Clothesline by Super Aid!

Super Aid with his right hand grabs a groggy Valerio by the hair to pull her up onto her feet

Super Aid takes Valerioover to the corner in fron and to his head
them slams Valerio's face into the top turnbuckle ten times as the fans loudly count each one, executing Ten Face Smashes into Top Turnbuckle

Frank: He sends Valerio's face into the top turnbuckle ten times

Mason: This is terrible!

Super Aid turns a groggy Valerio around, sees her moving away from the corner but is by the ropes to her right. Super Aid then runs towards the ropes behind him, bounces off them, runs back
then knocks Valerio over the top rope and onto the padded floor with an outstretched right arm, executing a Clothesline to Padded Floor as the fans again cheer loudly

Frank: And he knocks Valerio out of the ring!

Mason: Valerio doesn't deserve this!

Frank: She absolutely desrerves this Mason for all the trouble she has caused

Super Aid goes over to Super Girl and helps Super Girl up onto her feet

Frank: And now Super Aid helps the Glory World Champion up

Mason: This is just absolutely disgusting!

Super Girl has a delighted look as she sees Super Aid and hugs him whilst Super Aid with a very angry look, looks towards Valerio outside the ring who kicks the steel steps in anger whilst Morpheus is now conscious and rolls himself onto the ring apron

Frank: Super Girl looks very happy to see Super Aid who is looking straight at Valerio

Mason: First, Valerio gets screwed out of the Glory World Title and now, Band Aid returns and knocks her out of the ring.
Valerio is NOT going to forget about this!

Frank: I agree. But.............

Suddenly from absolutely nowhere, Super Aid picks Super Girl up to hold her horizontally across his chest, walks over to the corner in front of him

Frank: WHAT?!

Super Aid then runs around the ring from corner to corner
then jumps up whilst turning anti-clockwise and powerslams Super Girl down to the mat, executing a Super Running Slam as the fans are suddenly super stunned

Frank: WHAT?!
WHAT?!
WHAT?!
WHAT?!
WHAT?!

Mason: WHAT THE?
DID I JUST SEE THAT?!

Super Aid gets up, grabs the referee then throws him over the top rope and onto the padded floor

Frank: NOW HE THROWS THE REFEREE OUT!

Super Aid goes over to Super Girl and with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull her up onto her feet

Super Aid picks Super Girl up to hold her across his chest, goes to the corner in front of him and to his right then runs around the ring from corner to corner
then jumps up whilst turning anti-clockwise and powerslams Super Girl down to the mat for a second time, executing a Super Running Slam

Frank: AND A SECOND SUPER RUNNING SLAM.
WHAT IS AID DOING?!

Mason: I AM SEEING THIS.
AID HAS JUST TURNED HIS BACK ON SUPER GOB!

Super Aid with his right hand, grabs a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull her up onto her feet

Super Aid picks Super Girl up to hold her across his chest, goes to the corner in front of him and to his right then walks around the ring from corner to corner

Frank: OH NOT ANOTHER ONE SURELY!

Super Aid then runs around the ring from corner to corner
then jumps up whilst turning anti-clockwise and powerslams Super Girl down to the mat for a third time, executing a Super Running Slam

Frank: AND THERE'S THE THIRD ONE!

Mason: UNBELIVABLE FRANK!

Frank: BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY.
WHY DID AID TURN HIS BACK ON SUPER GIRL OF ALL PEOPLE IN HIS AND SUPER GIRL'S HOME COUNTRY OF ALL COUNTRIES?!

Mason: I'M STUNNED AT WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN.
NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I EVER THINK AID WOULD SEE THE LIGHT AND DO THIS AT THE END OF THIS PAY PER VIEW TO SUPER GOB.
AND ESPECIALLY AFTER HE KNOCKED VALERIO OUT OF THE RING!

The picture shows Morpheus looking completely stunned outside the ring then changes to Valerio who looks the same and then, returns to the ring

-- The footage stops playing then disappaears off the tron screen --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down