Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie)

3 posters

Go down

Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie) Empty Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie)

Post by Maysey (Ken Gaia) Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:28 am

The Big Bull Man with even Bigger Dreams is standing giddy in front of a camera

Ken Gaia: Ohhhh My gosh, I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how happy I am to be here!
Even though I've been in  a bit of a Labyrinth between promotions, and hitting dead ends to a steady flow of matches

I have loved every bit of my career so far, because even if I'm not in the ring putting smiles on faces and its a very sad circumstance
I am able to just SEE and HEAR and TASTE the RAW talent of all the competitors that I wouldn't have been able to meet if my circumstances weren't this way

Ken Gaia Flexes

Ken Gaia: I am like a SPONGE, that SLURPS up all that knowledge, all that emotion all that once in a lifetime energy just by proximity
My are absolutely massive, but some of it can definitely be attributed to some immense matches I have seen absorbed into my sponginess
and I definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, can see that it is not just ME that gives the smiles, and the meaning, and the memories
it is EVERY wrestler, EVERY competitor, good or bad, that truly leave that massive CRATEROUS impact on a lifetime that lasts FOREVER
And I know that I am lucky because I would not be able to meet such fantastic competitors and such fantastic fans

If I had not been present, if I had lost my patience at my lack of personal accolades and given up!

Ken Gaia Laughs heartily

Ken Gaia: And NOW my patience is being rewarded, with rewards that go beyond personal glory!
I'm here! Representing RING. OF. GLORY!

in what could be once in a lifetime!
Teaming with someone I may never meet again, to fight some people, I also my never see again!
AND IM SO EXCITED ITS SO UNREAL!!!
I cant wait to go out there and put on the most memory cementing show I've ever done!
to smash my limits!
To burn the sight of this mask into the minds of my opponents and PARTNER!
So that they'll never forget me! That when they see me, anywhere, doing what I do best
they'll go... "That's Ken Gaia!"
whether its with a petty sneer or with a wholesome chuckle!
Watch out, because once in a lifetime means once in a lifetime emotions and experiences!
And I am about to, Hand in Tag Rope with Morgan, cement a chapter and a memory of sheer entertainment that will be unlike any other memory you will ever gain!
That is my oath as a Hero!
Lets GET IT ON!

Ken Gaia bellows with a hearty laughter as the camera fades
Maysey (Ken Gaia)
Maysey (Ken Gaia)

Back to top Go down

Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie) Empty Re: Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie)

Post by Wolfhound Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:43 am

Thx Ken
Wolfhound
Wolfhound

Back to top Go down

Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie) Empty Re: Ken Gaia is an Overexcited Sponge (For Wolfie)

Post by Cartwright Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:49 pm

Nice! Gives me Ultimate Warrior style vibes!
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhound Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:35 pm

added now to show
Wolfhound
Wolfhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down