Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)

3 posters

Go down

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Empty Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)

Post by Super Aid Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:08 am

-- Intro --

-- Begins --

-- Featuring unknown music being played --

-- And several members of ROG --

-- That appear doing the intro --

-- Those featured are..... --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Super%20girlAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Super%20AidAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Lacey

-- Super Girl, Aid, Lacey --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_CartyAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_AyumiAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Gary%20Guitar

-- Cartwright, Ayumi Hiroshi, Gary Guitar --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Tdot%20Finest_2Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_KOAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_C-Note

-- Tdot Finest, K O, C-Note --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Alana%20ReevesAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_SonicAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Alexis%20Covell_2

-- Alana Reeves, Sonic Xavier, Alexis Covell --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_SJ%20Pandora%202Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Soul%20DriverAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Eve%20Star

-- SJ Pandora, Soul Driver, Eve Star --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_The%20American%20SamuraiAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_KidKitsuneAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_CM%20Chuck

-- "American Samurai" Max Thomas, Kid Kitsune, CM Chuck --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Vanessa%20DynamiteAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_ceranoAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Cassi

-- Vanesssa Dynamite, Cerano, Cassi --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Antonio%20MontoyaAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Stacey2Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Marcus%20Monroe

-- Antonio Montoya, Stacey, Marcus Monroe  --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_TammyAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Drifter_V1Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Nicole%20Trunfio

-- Tammy, Drifter, Nicole Trunfio --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_mcmohrAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_LucinaAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Rauko%20Dur

-- Mike, Lucina Grace, Rauko Dur --

-- Then after the last three members disappear, 'Attitude' appears in red --

-- Below 'Attitude' and appearing in red too is 'Talks' --

-- 'Attitude' vanishes --

-- Then 'Talks' vanishes a second later --

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Annie%20FongAttitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Mini_Mason%20Keller

-- Annie Fong and Mason Keller sitting to Annie's left are shown --

-- Sitting behind a big table --

-- In a studio --

-- Somewhere in Montreal, Canada --

-- Mason looks like hes wearing a white t-shirt with the word "KILLER" on it in black --

-- The camera focuses in on them --

Annie Fong: Evening everyone!
Annie Fong here.
With Mason Keller alongside me.
For another edition of Attitude Talks

Mason Keller: I'd like to know what all this talk has been about during this week!

Annie Fong: It seems that there is a huge announcement to be made Mason

Mason Keller: What huge announcement?

Annie Fong: Its something to do with Night Of Glory Forty Nine Mason
And we're going to find out what that announcement is.
Here.
In this studio.
Tonight

Mason Keller: Really?
I can't wait to find out what that is!

Annie Fong: Neither can I.
But we will find out soon enough.
But before that, something else that was huge happened this past Sunday.
On Attitude.
The Glory Women's champion Super Girl, was defending her title.
In the main event.
Against Tammy.
Against Nicole Trunfio.
Against Alexis Covell.
Against Alana Reeves.
And, against Vanessa Dynamite.
In an elimination match.
In the end, it came down to the champ.
And Tammy.
So lets take you to the footage to show who would end up, Glory women's champion

-- Annie and Mason disappear as the footage from this past Sunday's Attitude starts to play --

Super Girl rests Tammy's back against the ropes at the bottom side of the ring then grabs Tammy's left hand with her own left hand and irish whips Tammy across the ring, sending Tammy into the ropes at the top side of the ring whilst walking to the middle of the ring

Super Girl stops as she sees Tammy running back towards her then raises the right leg outwards
and catches Tammy in the face with the sole of her right boot, knocking Tammy down to the mat with a Super Boot before bringing the right leg back down

Annie Fong: Super Boot to the face of Tammy!

Super Girl steps her right leg over Tammy so that Tammy is between the legs
before Super Girl drops down to sit her bottom down on Tammy's chest, executing a Super Butt Drop

Annie Fong: Super Butt Drop as Super Girl sits down on Tammy's chest!

The referee goes down onto the mat and starts counting...

Referee Hanna Heller (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

The referee lifts her right hand up

Referee [b][b]Hanna Heller (Slams her right hand down to the mat[/b]): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....[/b]

The referee lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Tammy weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Oh my goodness!

The referee gets up onto her feet

Annie Fong: Tammy again barely manages to survive!

Mason Keller: She can't do this all evening!

Super Girl unseats herself from Tammy's chest then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Tammy by the hair to pull Tammy up onto her feet

Super Girl puts Tammy's head in-between the upper thighs, making Tammy face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: But will Tammy survive this?!

Super Girl spends five seconds loking around at the fans with some of them actually booing her then Super Girl wraps her arms around Tammy's waist, lifts Tammy up to sit Tammy on the shoulders in front
before slamming Tammy down to the mat in front, executing a Super Bomb as a small minority of the fans are heard going 'BOOOOOOOOOM!'

Annie Fong: SUPER BOMB!

Mason Keller: At least Super Gob is going to end this quickly!

Super Girl goes down to hook Tammy's right leg

Referee Hanna Heller (Slams her right hand down to the mat): ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Referee [b][b]Hanna Heller (Slams her right hand down to the mat[/b]): ....Twooooooooooooooooo....[/b]

The referee lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Tammy weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: NO SHES NOT!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Mason Keller: WHAT THE HELL?!

Super Girl releases Tammy's right leg, stands up and looks shocked

Annie Fong: TAMMY HAS BARELY SURVIVED YET AGAIN!

Mason Keller: WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO FINISH HER OFF?!

Annie Fong: I don't know Mason.
I really don't know!

Super Girl turns her attention back to Tammy then with her right hand, grabs a groggy Tammy by the hair to pull Tammy up onto her feet

Super Girl puts Tammy's head in-between the upper thighs, making Tammy face downwards towards the mat

Annie Fong: Shes going for the Bomb again!

Super Girl spends five seconds looking around at the fans with some of them booing her then Super Girl wraps her arms around Tammy's waist, lifts Tammy up to sit Tammy on the shoulders in front

Tammy suddenly counters the Super Bomb by turning her right hand into a fist and starts punching away on Super Girl's face before she stops in orderr to bring her upper body downwards
and uses her legs to help send
Super Girl down to the mat behind whilst going down herself, executing Punches Into Hurricanrana as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: BUT TAMMY COUNTERS!

Tammy sees Super Girl slowly getting up then turns around clockwise to run into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Super Girl who is now back up on her feet
and drives her right shoulder into Super Girl's mid-section, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Whammy Bangy whilst going down herself as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Down goes the champion!

Tammy gets up whilst with her right hand, grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull up onto her feet

Tammy turns around clockwise to run into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Super Girl
and drives her right shoulder into Super Girl's mid-section, knocking Super Girl down to the mat with a Whammy Bangy whilst going down herself as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Another one to the champ!

Tammy gets up whilst with her right hand, grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull up onto her feet

Tammy turns around clockwise to run into the ropes at the bottom side of the ring, bounces off them, runs back towards Super Girl

Annie Fong:  A THIRD WHAMMY BANGY IN A ROW TO SUPER GIRL!

Mason Keller: What the?

Tammy goes down to hook Super Girl's left leg

The fans say 'Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' in French

The fans say 'Twooooooooooooooooo' in French

The referee lifts her right hand up the bring it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Super Girl gets her right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Annie Fong: NOT QUITE!
TAMMY NEARLY HAD THE TITLE WON!

Tammy releases Super Girl's left leg and gets up whilst with her right hand, grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Tammy puts Super Girls's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the mat then hooks Super Girl's arms as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Can the Tamminator win her the title?!

Super Girl counters the Tamminator by freeing her arms
before bringing her upper body upwards to send Tammy up into the air and down to the mat behind, executing a Back Body Drop as the cheers die down

Annie Fong: NO!
THE CHAMP COUNTERS!

Super Girl turns around clockwise, waits as Tammy slowly get up then Super Girl walks up to Tammy from behind, jumps up to sit down on the back of Tammy's shoulders, spins around to face Tammy with her thighs around Tammy's neck, brings her upper body downwards
and uses her legs to help bring Tammy down to the mat behind as Super Girl ends up sitting her bottom down on Tammy's chest and hooks Tammy's legs from behind whilst pinning Tammy's shoulders down with the lower legs, executing a Super Girl Pin

Annie Fong: SUPER GIRL PIN!

The referee lifts her right hand up then brings it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Tammy manages to use her legs to kick out and unseat Super Girl from her chest and send Super Girl down to the mat whilst making Super Girl let go of the legs as the fans cheer loudly

Annie Fong: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Mason Keller: Have I really seen that?!

Annie Fong: TAMMY HAS MANAGED TO SURVIVE BOTH THE SUPER BOMB AND SUPER GIRL PIN!
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!
ESPECIALLY A FEMALE WRESTLER!

Super Girl gets up and looks absolutely shocked

Annie Fong: SG LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

Mason Keller: Believe it or not, I'm shocked too!

Annie Fong: What does SG need to do now to retain her championship?!

Super Girl turns her attention back to Tammy who is getting up onto her feeet then Super Girl walks up to Tammy from behind, jumps up to sit down on the back of Tammy's shoulders, spins around to face Tammy with her thighs around Tammy's neck, brings her upper body downwards

Tammy suddenly counters the Super Girl Pin by sending Super Girl's legs down to the mat whilst hooking Super Girl's arms and having Super Girl's head face down and between the thighs then lifts Super Girl up so that Super Girl is upside down
  before Tammy jumps up whilst using her momentum to fall backwards on her back and driving Super Girl's head first down into the mat, executing a Tamminator as the fans cheer loudly

Annie Fong: TAMMY COUNTERS WITH THE TAMMINATOR!

Tammy goes over to hook Super Girl's right leg

The referee lifts her right hand up the bring it back down and is about to hit the mat with it when Super Girl weakly gets her right shoulder up as the fans go 'OOOOOOOOOOH!'

Annie Fong: THE TAMMINATOR DOESN'T FINISH SUPER GIRL OFF!

Annie Fong: IT DOESN'T WIN TAMMY THE CHAMPIONSHIP!
OH, MY, GOODNESS!

Tammy releases Super Girl's right leg, gets up and looks shocked

Mason Keller: I'm actually almost at a loss for words over what I'm seeing!

Annie Fong: I'm getting to that stage myself!

Tammy turns her attention back to Super Girl then with her right hand, grabbing a groggy Super Girl by the hair to pull Super Girl up onto her feet

Tammy puts Super Girls's head in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the mat then hooks Super Girl's arms as the fans cheer

Annie Fong: Another Tamminator coming up!

Super Girl suddenly counters the Tamminator by freeing her arms and getting her head out from between Tammy's upper thighs and quickly grabs Tammy's head to put it in-between the upper thighs, making Tammy face downwards towards the mat as the cheers slowly die down

Annie Fong: SG IS COUNTERING IT WITH THE SUPER BOMB!

Tammy suddenly counters the Super Bomb by getting her head out from between Super Girl's upper thighs and quickly grabs Super Girl's head to put it in-between the upper thighs, making Super Girl face downwards towards the mat and hooks Super Girl's arms then lifts Super Girl up so that Super Girl is upside down
before Tammy jumps up whilst using her momentum to fall backwards on her back and driving Super Girl's head first down into the mat, executing a Tamminator as the fans cheer loudly

Annie Fong: BUT THE TAMMINATOR COUNTERS THAT!
OH MY GOODNESS!

Tammy sits her bottom down on Super Girl's chest with her back towards Super Girl whilst pinning Super Girl's shoulders down behind with the lower legs
and hooks Super Girl's legs in front of her, executing a Reverse Straddle Pin

Annie Fong: WILL THIS DO IT?!

Referee [b][b]Hanna Heller (Slams her right hand down to the mat[/b]): ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....[/b]

The fans say 'Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' in French

Annie Fong: YES IT DOES!

The fans go bananas as the referee gets up to signal for the bell and it rings three times to tend the match as Tammy releases Super Girl's legs

Annie Fong: TAMMY IS A CHAMPION!

Mason Keller: Unbelievable!

Sandra Evans: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the final elimination as a result of a pinfall.
AND NEWWWWWWWWWW, GLORY, WOMEN'S, CHAMPION!
TAMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!

-- The footage stops playing --

-- Annie and Mason get shown again --

Mason Keller: Let me tell you something Fong.
I was there when that match was happening

Annie Fong: So was I Keller.
I was alongside you calling the match

Mason Keller: Whatever.
Look, I was there.
I saw it with my very own eyes.
And I'm telling you, I'm at a loss of words.
A loss of words as to how she somehow, ended up winning the Glory Women's Championship!

Annie Fong: But winning the Glory Women's Championship is exactly what Tanmy did.
And nobody can said that she didn't deserve it.
Because she managed to eliminate ALL, the other five wrestlers in the match.
Either by pinfall.
Or, submission.
Including the now former champ, Super Girl in the end.
In the footage that was just played

Mason Keller: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Super Gob lost the title!

Annie Fong: Now why does you saying that doesn't surprise me whatsoever?

Mason Keller: I'm glad that she lost the title.
But at the same time, Super Gob should be ashamed of herself!

Annie Fong: What are you talking about now?

Mason Keller: She should be ashamed because she went into the match last!
Trampy was there for the taking after all the puinishment she received!

Annie Fong: Its Tammy.
How many times do I need to tell you Keller?

Mason Keller: And how many times do I need to tell you to shutup Fong?
Like I said, Trampy was there for the taking.
I said it myself, Super Gob was odds on favouite to retain.
It looked like it was a matter of time brfore Super Gob did retain.
But guess what?
She failed.
Super Gob failed.
Miserably!

Annie Fong: She tried everything she could to retain Keller.
Its just that the resilliance of Tammy was something I've never seen from her before.
It was incredible

Mason Keller: Super Gob failed!
Super Gob screwed up!
Super Gob got what she deserved in the end!
Losing the Glory Women's Championship!
Hopefully, she will NEVER, get a chance of a rematch for it!

Annie Fong: She does have the right for a rematch Keller.
Whether she will take up on that, we'll have to wait and see

-- Annie pauses for a few seconds --

Annie Fong: But now, it is time.
During this week, we've all been teased but an announcement that was going to be made.
A huge announcement.
Something which got the ROG universe excited about.
So now, we no longer have to wait.
And to make that announcement, its time to introduce our guest that will do just that.
So welcome to the show, the General Manager of ROG.
Rauko Dur!

Mason Keller: Him?!

-- Rauko Dur walks in on the left side --

Mason Keller: Oh no!

-- Rauko Dur sits down on the chair next to the right of Annie Fong --

Annie Fong: Evening Rauko

Rauko Dur: Whats that silly shirt you got on Keller?

Mason Keller: Its not silly Dur!
On it perfectly describs what I am.
I, am a killer!
I, am Mason "Killer" Keller!

Rauko Dur: Thats Mister Dur to you Keller

Mason Keller: Whatever!

Rauko Dur: And you're right.
You are a killer.
You kill the excitement of viewers when you run your gob on commentary!

Mason Keller: Excuse me?
Who is it that has carried Frank Watson all these years?
Me!
Who is it thats been carrying her next to me lately?
Me!
Whos the greatest of all time at calling the action?
The greatest of all time at commenting on the action?
Me!
Mason "Killer" Keller!
People love me!

-- Annie is trying not to chuckle to herself --

Mason Keller: I saw that Fong!

Rauko Dur: Thats Miss Fong to you Keller

Mason Keller: Again, whatever!

Annie Fong: Anyway, to the matter in hand.
All week, excitement has been built up.
In the ROG universe.
About this huge announcement that you will be making.
Will you now let us and everyone watching this show know what this is?

Rauko Dur: I love it.
I love the way to get the ROG universe excited.
Whether its building up to a big announcement like the one I'm going to make.
Or me announcing that I'm coming out of retirement to challenge Cartwright for the Glory World Heavyweight Championship.
Fortunately for Cartwright, I'm happy in my role as General Manager.
So I'm not coming out of in-ring retirement any time soon.
Or am I?

Mason Keller: Or am you?
Are you out of your friggin mind?
Cartwright would beat you by using just one of his boney fingers!
That finger poke of his is devastating!
So don't bother coming out of retirement okay?
Hell, everyone would be better off if you retired as General Manager!

Annie Fong: Ignore him

Mason Keller: Ignore her!
Deep down, you know I'm right in what I just said!

Rauko Dur: You're forgetting, I'm got the power.
And authority to force you back into the ring and wrestle.
I could just imagine the likes of Super Girl, Lacey, Tammy and even Ayumi Hiroshi slapping you around

Mason Keller: Not going to happen Dur!
Not going to happen!

Rauko Dur: Thats Mister Dur to you

Annie Fong: So, this huge announcement then

Rauko Dur: Oh yes, that.
What I'm going to announce is something that isn't new.
But something that hasn't been seen.
And done.
In years.
Its only ever happened once before.
But now, I'm going to change that.
Because, its going to happen once again.
This time, at Night Of Glory Fourty Nine.
And what is this that I'm bringing back?
I'll tell you now.
Night Of Glory Fourty Nine will see the return.....

-- Rauko pauses --

Mason Keller: Just get on with it!

Rauko Dur: The return of.....

-- Rauko pauses again --

Rauko Dur: The Royal Rumble match!

Mason Keller: WHAT!

Annie Fong: WHOOOOOOOA!

Rauko Dur: The Royal Rumble is, coming back.
But for anyone watching who doesn't know.
Or has forgotten.
Patrick Covell won the one and only Royal Rumble match.
By eliminating Super Girl.
Back then, the winner would get a shot at the Glory World Title.
Now, its a bit different.
Like the last rumble match, this one is open to both male and female wrestlers.
But heres what make this one a bit different.
If a male wrestler was to win it, he would then go on to challenge for the Glory World Heavyweight Championship.
In the main event.
Of Night Of Glory Fifty.
But if it a female wrestler that wins it, then she would go on to challenge for the Glory Women's Championship.
Again, in the main event.
Of Night Of Glory Fifty

-- Suddenly, someone appears right in front of the camera --

?: Did someone just mention my title?

-- Everyone looks and see that it is Tammy --

Annie Fong: Hey

-- Tammy walks away from the camera behind her and walks over to Rauko Dur with the Glory Women's Championship belt over her right shoulder  --

-- Tammy sits down the chair next to the right of Rauko Dur --

Rauko Dur: Welllll, hello sexy lady

-- Tammy puts her belt down on the table in front of her --

Mason Keller: Oh for crying out loud

Annie Fong: This is an unexpected surprise Tammy.
Congratulations on winning the Glory Women's Championship this past Sunday

Tammy: Thankyou Annie

Mason Keller: Look at you

Annie Fong: Huh?

Mason Keller: Look at you.
Sitting there.
In-between two ugly looking women

Annie Fong: OI!

Mason Keller: Like some love sick puppy Dur.
You're pathetic!

Tammy: Maybe I should go over there and give you what the likes of Super Girl and Lacey have given you.
A slap!

Mason Keller: Don't bother trying Trampy!

Annie Fong: I'll try

Mason Keller: And don't you bother either!

Rauko Dur: Just ignore the idiot ladies.
Even though I'm tempted to see you both slap him.
Because he is asking for it

Mason Keller: I'm not an idiot!

Annie Fong: Anyway, Tammy.
Since you're now here, whats it like?
Whats it like being the new Glory women's champion?
And do you have any thoughts on this huge annoucement of the Royal Rumble match returning?

?: OI!

-- Suddenly walking in on the right is Cartwright --

-- Glory World Heravyweight Championship belt over his left shoulder --

-- Everyone watches him appearing --

-- Cartwright stands next to Mason Keller --

Annie Fong: And another unexpected surprise.
The man who was crowned the new Glory World Heavyweight champion.
At Night Of Glory Fourty Eight.
Cartwright

Last edited by Super Aid on Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Empty Re: Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)

Post by Super Aid Wed May 01, 2019 9:36 am

Okay Carty, get stuck into this Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)  Empty Re: Attitude Talks (4th May 2019. Open to Tammy and Cartwright)

Post by Cartwright Wed May 01, 2019 11:30 pm

As you wish! Razz

--Cartwright looks proper chuffed with himself as he shows-off his newly won prize--

Cartwright: "This time it's a nice surprise, unlike a moment ago! You all remember that the last time I appeared on this show, the ratings went through the roof?!"

Mason Keller: "We do and we are ever so grateful for it!"

Annie Fong: "Ugh listen to this guy...."

Cartwright: "As you should be Keller! I appreciate your honesty! As a thank you for supporting me and Evilution while the rest of ROG was too blind to see what was really going on, I'm going to let you be the first to get an up-close view of what I won from TDot Finest at Night Of Glory 48!"

--Cartwright stands next to Keller, who looks in love with the title--

Mason Keller: "The ROG World Heavyweight Championship looks so much better on you Cartwright!"

Annie Fong: "You're making the rest of us feel sick Keller!"

Mason Keller: "What makes your win even better is that you also defeated Super Aid in your Main Event match!"

--Cartwright nods his head in agreement--

Cartwright: "It sure did! Super AIDS talked a lot of smack about me last season and even before it! I might not have retired him at Night Of Glory, due to pinning TDot in our Triple Threat match, but I think he was underestimating me and based on what he had to say last week....he knows that he was lucky to survive with his career!"

--Cartwright turns to faces the camera--

Cartwright: "Super AIDS! I enjoyed watching you eat humble pie last week on ROG Attitude! It made me feel good! It made me feel good to see you and Lacey fail at Night Of Glory! It made me feel good to see Super Girl fail later in the show! Ruining your dream of the three of you ROG Elites holding titles all together at the same time has made everything that Evilution has done worthwhile! But don't you think that we are done! I'm not fully satisfied just yet and my fun is just beginning!"

--Cartwright's face turns to a more serious look--

Cartwright: "Super AIDS, our destinies are clear for all to see! We will meet again! The cycle shall be completed! You tried to get rid of me once and for all in 2016 because you knew what a threat I was! It's 2019 and look at us now! You were right! I am your biggest threat! I came back and I'm better than ever, as the championship over my shoulder proves!"

--Everyone else in the room is silent as Cartwright has captivated them with his charisma--

Cartwright: "The cycle will be completed when I am the one to pin YOU and end YOUR career once and for all! There's no point in fighting it! Just don't keep me waiting for too long, otherwise Evilution will go on a hunt to drag you out of whatever hole you're hiding in!"
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat May 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Tammy: You finished Carthorse?

-- Cartwright looks away from the caemra and towards Tammy --

Cartwright: Excuse me?!

Tammy: I said, are you finished Carthorse?

Cartwright: Carthorse?
Carthorse?!
Do you know who you're talking to "Trampy"?
You're talking to the new ROG Heavyweight champion of the world baby!

Tammy: And you're talking to the new ROG Women's champion boney!

Cartwright: At least you managed to get that title off Super Girl!
Which is the only good thing you've done in your eight years in ROG!
Just because you have your title doesn't mean you're the best.
You're not even the best women wrestler in ROG!
I know who the best woman wrestler is!
Keller here knows who it is

Mason Keller: Yeah!

Annie Fong: Who is it then Keller?

Cartwright: I'm talking Thong!
The whole ROG universe knows who the best woman is!
Its just a matter of time.
A matter of time before she decides to go after that title you now hold.
A matter of time before she takes that title.
And brings it back to Evilution!

Annie Fong: I guess you're talking about the mad woman then.
Ayumi Hiroshi

Cartwright: You got something right for once Thong!
Well done!

Tammy: Anytime.
Any, place.
If Ayumi wants a piece of me, fine.
Last Sunday, I either pinned or submitted five female wrestlers to win this title in front of me.
And I got no problem in beating Ayumi too!
Also, if we ever get into the ring together, I've got no problem in beating you too!

Cartwright: Bring it on!
You said it yourself.
Anytime.
Any, place.
Only, this sexy boney wrestler will be kicking your butt.
Beating you in the ring.
Don't believe I can do it?
Just ask AIDS and Tdot!

Tammy: Next time I see Aid, I'll ask him about the night he retired you three years ago!

Cartwright: And whilst you're doing that, you can become one of his seven million girlfriends!
And make your current boyfriend Max Thomas jealous!

Mason Keller: Cartwright one.
Trampy nil.
You're getting owned!
Just like he has owned Band Aid in the ring!

Tammy: Says the guy who has gotten owned by several female wrestlers!

Annie Fong: Tammy one.
Mason Keller nil

Mason Keller: Shutup you!

Tammy: Back to your questions before we got interrupted Annie.
I've waited a long time for an opportunity.
An opportunity.
Like the one I had this past Sunday.
One in which I had no idea if I would ever get.
But I got it.
And one I may never have gotten again if I failed.
If, I failed to capture the Glory Women's Championship.
One chance.
One chance to become the Glory Women's Championship.
Once chance that I took full advantage of.
As I defeated five of the best female wrestlers to win the title thats now on this table.
In front of me.
Whats it like being the new champ?
I love it Annie.
I totally love it.
And I want to stay the champ for as long as I can.
It won't be easy.
I will be targeted.
Female wrestlers will come after me.
Which is why I admire Super Girl

Cartwright: Don't tell me you're going to kiss up to her now!

Tammy: For her to hold this title three times is an amazing achievement.
Shes not called the greatest female wrestler in ROG history for nothing.
And speaking of Super Girl, you know what I'd like to see her do?
Enter the Royal Rumble match.
And win it

Mason Keller: I don't!

Tammy: Me and her.
Main eventing Night Of Glory Fifty.
For my Glory Women's Championship.
Would be awesome.
Main eventing Night Of Glory Fifty itself would be an honour.
And one of the biggest moments of my life.
Let alone my career.
Whether I would face Super Girl.
Or even, my former tag partner and best friend.
Nicole Trunfio

Annie Fong: What about you Cartwright?
What do you make of this announcement that the Royal Rumble match will return at Night Of Glory Fourty Nine?

Cartwright: I wish the idea of bringing it back wasn't THAT guy's idea ovet there.
Why you decided to bring it back now Dur?
Is it because you want to give the likes of AIDS.
Super Girl.
Lacey.
And Max Thomas.
The best possible chance of winning it.
By having any of them come into the Royal Rumble match last?
And make it as hard as possible for the likes of my Evilution members Ayumi.
Gary Guitar.
And Antonio Montoya to win it.
By having those three start the Royal Rumble match off?
I think so.
I think you would love to do that.
You would love to see that happen Dur!

Rauko Dur: Carty.
Carty.
Carty

Cartwright: What?

Rauko Dur: Heres something for you to think of

Cartwright: Whats that?

Rauko Dur: What if either Gary or Antonio were to win the Royal Rumble match?
And then go on to defeat you at Night Of Glory Fifty to capture the Glory World Heavyweight Championship?
That you now hold.
What about that, champ?

Cartwright: I can see what you're trying to do

Rauko Dur: Do you?

Cartwright: Yes.
I'm not stupid!

Rauko Dur: Tell me then

Cartwright: Not for the first time, you want to cause trouble for me and Evilution!
Cause infighting amongst us.
To tear us apart.
You would love that!

I'm telling you this right now.
That will NEVER, happen!
NEVER, EVER!
I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THAT!

-- Cartwright walks off and disappears --

Annie Fong: I think you may have struck a nerve in him

Rauko Dur: Looks like it

Mason Keller: Disgusting.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from you towards our champ!

Rauko Dur: Hey, I was only asking him a reasonable question

Mason Keller: A reasonable question?
Is that what you call it?
Come off it.
You knew exactly what you were doing.
You knew that you were deliberately looking to cause trouble here.
To our Heavyweight champion of the world.
And you call yourself the General Manager of ROG?

Rauko Dur: Thats what I am.
Everyone knows that I am.
Thats my actual job Keller.
And it also means that I am your boss!
Just like I'm Cartwright's boss too!

Annie Fong: Unfortunately, we've run out of time now

Rauko Dur: Really?

Annie Fong: Yes boss.
Really

Mason Keller: You'll NEVER, see me calling him that Fong!

Annie Fong: Goodnight everyone.
See you on the next Attitude show!

-- Unknown background music is being played again  --

-- The camerra is backing away fom the table as Tammy stands up, picks up her title and is about to walk away --

-- The picture slowly turns to black as the show comes to an end and the music fades out --
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sun May 05, 2019 1:41 am

Finished. Hope you're okay with this Carty Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun May 05, 2019 3:28 pm

thank you to have rped for Tammy Aid

Last edited by Lacey on Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun May 05, 2019 6:02 pm

Super Aid wrote:Finished. Hope you're okay with this Carty Razz
All good! Look at you, writing your own insults! Razz
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down