Ring Of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

+5
Lacey
Super Girl
Rauko Dur
Kadomitsu
Super Aid
9 posters

Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Super Aid Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:04 am

Now Night Of Glory 50 is still some time way but I'm thinking that the day before that, we should have another one of these Hall Of Fame Shows.

So who should get inducted into the Hall Of Fame this time? Personally, I think we should have more than one person get inducted. One of those who I believe should get inducted into the Hall Of Fame is Lacey
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Re: Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Cartwright Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 pm

If it's going to be anyone, it might as well be the person who started it all! 8)
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Re: Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Kadomitsu Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Strongly agree on Lacey being inducted.

Preferably as the headline inductee (though that should come as no surprise to anyone here Razz).

Smile

Kadomitsu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rauko Dur Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Me?
Rauko Dur
Rauko Dur
Admin
Admin

https://www.airam.com.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Who? Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Season 50 is getting closer and closer and I think its beginning to look very much a certain that Lacey will be getting inducted into the Hall Of Fame. So Lace, you may want to get ready on starting that speech Razz

Now the big question is, who will induct her? Looking back on the legendary career that everyone's favourite Canadian (Yes, yours too Carty Razz ) has had, there is quite a few choices on who could induct her. These include:

Me
Super Girl
Stacey
Drake Reinhardt
Eve Star
That green goit Razz
Max Thomas
Morpheus
Hypnos Razz
Crapwright Razz

In the end, the choice on who should induct Lace should be made by Lace herself. However, who do you all think would be the best choice to induct her?
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Girl Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:42 pm

My buddy getting inducted is long overdue Smile
Super Girl
Super Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

I would say Super Girl or Carty could induce me.. or both? Razz
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:41 am

Super AIDS makes sense in-character and IRL given how long you two have been running ROG together! 8)

I mean if you want me to totally spoil it I'm available Lacey! Razz

"What's Lacey ever done?! I SHOULD BE GETTING INDUCTED!"  Twisted Evil
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:53 pm

"Supremacy"
(original members)
- Drake Reinhardt
- Jason Reeves
- Mighty Misha
- HardcoreNarcis
- The Breaker

(As in the FIRST EVER stable induction in ROG history)
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by SM HeartBreaker Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Cartwright wrote:Super AIDS makes sense in-character and IRL given how long you two have been running ROG together! 8) Twisted Evil
I know with my old hall of fame I refused to get inducted because (and I quote)

God damn! It's my hall of fame! I dont need to be in it as its mine!

But it's still very fair to say you should be in it. But I understand if you say no.

SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:05 pm

SM HeartBreaker wrote:
Cartwright wrote:Super AIDS makes sense in-character and IRL given how long you two have been running ROG together! 8) Twisted Evil
I know with my old hall of fame I refused to get inducted because (and I quote)

God damn! It's my hall of fame! I dont need to be in it as its mine!

But it's still very fair to say you should be in it. But I understand if you say no.
All of the Super Dream Team promos in this subforum are Super AIDS, so I don't think he thought about that!  Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? 1275298736

But since there's nothing from Lacey, maybe she did!
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:57 am

Im all for partying  Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? 3947329461  Razz
Me and Aid deserve medals and lot of alcool Razz
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Lacey wrote:Im all for partying  Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? 3947329461  Razz
Me and Aid deserve medals and lot of alcool Razz
Anyone who's worked with Aid for as long as you have would need a little help numbing the pain!  Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? 1873978321 Razz
Cartwright
Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Laffey... returns Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:42 am

Monkeydude for HOF!

Chris Laffey... returns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Been a while I heard about Monkeydude Razz
Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason M. Reeves Thu May 28, 2020 11:46 pm

Jason Monroe-Reeves wrote:"Supremacy"
(original members)
- Drake Reinhardt
- Jason Reeves
- Mighty Misha
- HardcoreNarcis
- The Breaker

(As in the FIRST EVER stable induction in ROG history)

I second that..
And Monkey afterwards Razz
Jason M. Reeves
Jason M. Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum