Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Super Aid on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:04 am

Now Night Of Glory 50 is still some time way but I'm thinking that the day before that, we should have another one of these Hall Of Fame Shows.

So who should get inducted into the Hall Of Fame this time? Personally, I think we should have more than one person get inducted. One of those who I believe should get inducted into the Hall Of Fame is Lacey
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Re: Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Cartwright on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 pm

If it's going to be anyone, it might as well be the person who started it all! 8)

-Reforms Evilution at Night Of Glory 42 (April 2018)
-Defeated AJ Hale to end their legendary months long feud in a Loser Leaves Town Hellfire Match at Night Of Glory 43 (July 2018)
-Evilution vs 'The American Samurai' Max Thomas (Season 44 - Present)
-ROG World Heavyweight Champion (April 2019)
Cartwright
Cartwright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame? Empty Re: Who Will Be Next To Get Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame?

Post by Kadomitsu on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Strongly agree on Lacey being inducted.

Preferably as the headline inductee (though that should come as no surprise to anyone here Razz).

Smile

Kadomitsu
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rauko Dur on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Me?
Rauko Dur
Rauko Dur
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.airam.com.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Who? Razz
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Aid on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Season 50 is getting closer and closer and I think its beginning to look very much a certain that Lacey will be getting inducted into the Hall Of Fame. So Lace, you may want to get ready on starting that speech Razz

Now the big question is, who will induct her? Looking back on the legendary career that everyone's favourite Canadian (Yes, yours too Carty Razz ) has had, there is quite a few choices on who could induct her. These include:

Me
Super Girl
Stacey
Drake Reinhardt
Eve Star
That green goit Razz
Max Thomas
Morpheus
Hypnos Razz
Crapwright Razz

In the end, the choice on who should induct Lace should be made by Lace herself. However, who do you all think would be the best choice to induct her?
Super Aid
Super Aid
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Girl on Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:42 pm

My buddy getting inducted is long overdue Smile
Super Girl
Super Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

I would say Super Girl or Carty could induce me.. or both? Razz

Lacey
Lacey
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartwright on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:41 am

Super AIDS makes sense in-character and IRL given how long you two have been running ROG together! 8)

I mean if you want me to totally spoil it I'm available Lacey! Razz

"What's Lacey ever done?! I SHOULD BE GETTING INDUCTED!"  Twisted Evil

-Reforms Evilution at Night Of Glory 42 (April 2018)
-Defeated AJ Hale to end their legendary months long feud in a Loser Leaves Town Hellfire Match at Night Of Glory 43 (July 2018)
-Evilution vs 'The American Samurai' Max Thomas (Season 44 - Present)
-ROG World Heavyweight Champion (April 2019)
Cartwright
Cartwright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum